Thread: My proposal on the first amendment and Islam

Guns Network Lifetime Member #2

My proposal on the first amendment and Islam

Since the 2nd amendments "shall not be infringed" is subject to background checks to exercise it and permission from the federal gov't and state gov't, along with onerous regulations required by FFL's to document every purchase, and God forbid if you make some paperwork mistake, you can have your shop shut down, assets seized. You can get a compliance audit at anytime.......

How about we require a background check on those who want to practice Islam, anyone who doesn't register and gets caught practicing Islam or proselytizing it, immediate 20 years in jail mandatory. Mosques of course will be subject to random inspection and will be required to document and maintain every person who enters the house of terrorism training with photos of every visit. Should they fail to document this and maintain an accurate monthly report to be sent to the gov't, All assets including the terrorism gathering place be seized and the Imam's subject to life in Guantanamo.

Just reasonable regulation........

Sounds fair to the NWO tool.
    While no one ever listens to me,
    I am constantly being told to be quiet.

In a world of snowflakes,
    be the heat..

How about doing what the Israelis do when a terrorist attacks them? They bulldoze the house from which he was based.
    Sounds fair to me.
    “I have little patience with people who take the Bill of Rights for granted. The Bill of Rights, contained in the first ten amendments to the Constitution, is every American’s guarantee of freedom.” - - President Harry S. Truman, “Years of Trial and Hope”

Team GunsNet Gold 03/2014

Quote Originally Posted by JTHunter View Post
    How about doing what the Israelis do when a terrorist attacks them? They bulldoze the house from which he was based.
    Sounds fair to me.
    Makes a whole lot of sense....But then, it is the Israelis doing it.

Team GunsNet Silver 07/2011 Sherman's Avatar

Oh don't forget that each new member needs to get written permission from the local law enforcement, pay a $200 "tax" stamp, get finger prints from each member of the Mosque and wait for the government to approve their stamp.

Indiana, a state that is trying to remain free.
    Good idea 1-Pat. When I first read it I thought is was what Trump had in mind when he says he wants to ban Muslims from entering the country until we have a way to verify their likelihood of going full Jihad.

Team Guns Network Silver 04/2013 alismith's Avatar

An easier to implement "processing technique:"

Start in the ME. Drop nuclear bomb on ME.

Then go to Europe; fly all islamists and enablers to ME. Drop nuclear bomb on ME.

Then go to US; fly all islamists and their enablers to ME. Drop nuclear bomb.

Continue "processing" islamists and their enablers like this until the cancer of islam is eradicated.

Declare ME a no trespassing zone for next 20,000 years.
    "Valar morghulis; valar dohaeris."

Commucrats are most efficient at converting sins and crimes to accidents or misunderstandings.-Oswald Bastable

Making good people helpless won't make bad people harmless.

Freedom isn't free.

"Attitude is the paintbrush that colors our world." TV Series, Haven.

My Spirit Animal has rabies.

I'd rather be an American than a Democrat.

"If you can make a man afraid, you can control him" Netflix Series, The Irregulars

Guns Network Lifetime Member #2

Quote Originally Posted by Sherman View Post
    Oh don't forget that each new member needs to get written permission from the local law enforcement, pay a $200 "tax" stamp, get finger prints from each member of the Mosque and wait for the government to approve their stamp.
    Excellent! almost forgot that mosque visiting loophole.