Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: OMG! A hilarious anti AR-15 article by a complete Girlyman!

OMG! A hilarious anti AR-15 article by a complete Girlyman!

http://www.nydailynews.com/news/crim...icle-1.2673201

Guys, read this article. It's hilarious! I've never seen a BIGGER PUSSY than this sad sorry sack of shit.

This moron called Gersh Kuntzman stopped being a MAN a long time ago. And because he shows no backbone when it comes to using or encountering scary' machinery'. It's like he would be terrified of an ARC welder or a chainsaw or a Jet plane to the point where he would be cowering under his pink sheets.

Team GunsNetwork PLATINUM 10/2012 rci2950's Avatar

"It feels like a bazooka — and sounds like a cannon." - lol
    Gunsnet member since 2002
    Salt Water Cowboy - Dolphin 38

**Team GunsNet SILVER 12/2014** skorpion's Avatar

The recoil bruised my shoulder. The brass shell casings disoriented me as they flew past my face. The smell of sulfur and destruction made me sick. The explosions — loud like a bomb — gave me a temporary case of PTSD. For at least an hour after firing the gun just a few times, I was anxious and irritable.
    That's funny right there. I would love to take this manboy out shooting - I would hand him a 12-guage in 3.5" mag. and tell him it has way less recoil and power than the AR15 he shot.
    The pen is mightier than the sword, but only when you're shoving it through your enemy's throat.
    USMC Active Duty, 2004-2008
    Gunsnet Member since January 2003

Indiana, a state that is trying to remain free.
    If an AR-15 bruised his shoulder, he must have very weak muscles and skin structure.

It doesn't take much to type bullshit.
    While no one ever listens to me,
    I am constantly being told to be quiet.

In a world of snowflakes,
    be the heat..

Forum Administrator Schuetzenman's Avatar

Erick Erickson read his POS's article on his talk radio program today. Geeze what a flaming pussy he must be!

Quote Originally Posted by Schuetzenman View Post
    Erick Erickson read his POS's article on his talk radio program today. Geeze what a flaming pussy he must be!
    I keep on reading his name as "Gush(ing) Cunt - s - man" everything is pussy related except the man part at the end

NY Daily News writer Gersh Kuntzman (?!?)
    40-round clip in less than five seconds
    GOOD GRIEF!!
    “I have little patience with people who take the Bill of Rights for granted. The Bill of Rights, contained in the first ten amendments to the Constitution, is every American’s guarantee of freedom.” - - President Harry S. Truman, “Years of Trial and Hope”

The problem with liberals is they think they are the normal ones. He feels and sees these hallucinations while firing a single 40rd mag and think this is a normal reaction and thinks that all gun owners feel and think the same way... Because it can't be that HE is the one that should be locked away in the mental hospital.

BISHOP

Team GunsNet Silver 07/2011 Sherman's Avatar

Holy moly. That sheman needs a pallet of tampons and Massengill delivered to his house.

Here is Mr. Kunt's Twitter page:

https://twitter.com/GershKuntzman

The Double Tap gunshop owner's reply about his supposed comments in the article - I actually believe the guy considering how slimy the media is with turning words around on folks:

https://www.facebook.com/doubletapshootingrange/

Yesterday the man in this video from the NY Daily News called and asked if he could come and interview us about the basic principles of how an AR-15 works. We acknowledged his offer so that we could prove that an AR-15 is indeed a great and safe weapon as stated in the video. After the video was filmed there was another Q&A type conversation on how things work in other countries, what are some of the things others believe would be a step into the right direction of gun control. To our knowledge we did not know that Mr. Kuntzman would completely turn things around and make our establishment look like one of anti-gun advocates. We have received dozens of phone from all over the country in regards to the article. Many of these callers expressed disgust with the article and told us to stay away from the media. I can assure everyone that we do not support mental health screenings like they do in Europe and we don't think that government officials should take away guns from people as it was portrayed in the article. Currently we are doing everything we can to take this article down because after reading it we are just as disgusted about it as all of you are. Our team here at Double Tap would like to sincerely apologize for the misunderstanding and report that we are doing everything in our power to get this article removed. I implore all of our supporters to share our apology with everyone in-order to help defend ourselves from the media who is doing anything in their power to blemish the face of all gun owners and attempting to add more rule to the fire of the attempt of the liberal gun-grabbing agenda.To those that are writing negative reviews about us, please understand we had no intentions of having this article cause such an issue, nor intentions of us looking like anti gun advocates but, to educate which in turn did the complete opposite due to Mr. Kuntzman. If anyone has anymore questions or concerns please feel free to come in or call us we will gladly discuss this issue with you. And for the record, if you get a bruised shoulder or PTSD from shooting an AR-15 you may be a Katie Couric, liberal with ought testicular fortitude.

Team Gunsnet Platinum 06/2016 ltorlo64's Avatar

I wonder if the guy has ever shot a bazooka or a canon? As for recoil, I'd like to take him out with my Garand and let him feel what real recoil is like. If the AR bruised his shoulder the Garand will probably break it.
    "Nothing ever gets so bad that government "help" can't make it worse." Pat Garrett, March 22, 2014

"HATE IS GOOD, WHEN ITS DIRECTED AT EVIL." PROBASCO, April 20, 2012

I tried to push the envelope, but found that it was stationery.

Have you heard about the new corduroy pillows? They're making head lines!

NRA Endowment Member

Quote Originally Posted by tank_monkey View Post
    I keep on reading his name as "Gush(ing) Cunt - s - man" everything is pussy related except the man part at the end
    On a totally different subject I have a friend whose last name is Kuntz (pronounced koontz). He reported to a carrier I was assigned to just as we were getting underway from Jabel Ali in the UAE. To get to the ship he had traveled for something like 28 hours and had not really slept longer than that. He got to the ship, was assigned a stateroom (he was an officer) and he went to bed. This was his first carrier and he did not realize that about 2-3 hours after getting underway we run a man-overboard drill which requires a complete muster to ensure we didn't leave anyone behind. He was dead asleep when the drill was called and he did not show up to his muster location and since he was brand new we didn't know where his stateroom was. For those people who don't muster they start announcing their names over the general announcing system to get their attention and to get people looking for them. It was funny when the first announcement sounded like this. "All hands report the location of LT......................Cunts."
    "Nothing ever gets so bad that government "help" can't make it worse." Pat Garrett, March 22, 2014

NRA Endowment Member

Team GunsNet Silver 03/2014 sevlex's Avatar

Kuntzman? Kuntzman?

Really?

No wonder the guy comes across as a pussyfart.
    Telling the truth is treason in an empire of lies.

WWG1WGA

Nothing good ever comes from a pinched sphincter

Team GunsNetwork PLATINUM 02/2013 s15v8's Avatar

I want to see how he/she/it handles a .44 magnum

Guns Network Lifetime Member #2

LMFAO......... either this is what the media stoops too, or we have a heavily pussified nation.

Quote Originally Posted by 1 Patriot-of-many View Post
    LMFAO......... either this is what the media stoops too, or we have a heavily pussified nation.
    Right on both counts.

NRA Endowment Member

I wonder if the shop can sue him for defamation and loss of business or something.
    "And how we burned in the camps later thinking, what would things have been like, if every security operative, when he went out at night to make an arrest, had been uncertain, whether he would return alive and had to say good-bye to his family?"

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast