Thread: I tend to roll my eyes at panic buyers....

Guns Network Contributor 01/2015 Altarboy's Avatar

I tend to roll my eyes at panic buyers....

And then I order something like extra Glock mags. And then I bought a WASR.Sigh.

Contributor 02/2014 FunkyPertwee's Avatar

My will is weakening as well. May have to place an order for scorpion and/or .308 PMAGs.
    "I'm fucking furious, I'm violently angry, and I like it. If you don't know what that feels like then I feel bad for you"

Forum Administrator Schuetzenman's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by FunkyPertwee View Post
    My will is weakening as well. May have to place an order for scorpion and/or .308 PMAGs.
    Good luck with that. PMags especially the .308 ones are moslty sold out everywhere already.

Contributor 02/2014 FunkyPertwee's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Schuetzenman View Post
    Good luck with that. PMags especially the .308 ones are moslty sold out everywhere already.

I've found both magazine types in stock for good prices. Just need to decide on how many and then nut up to spend the money I don't have. I don't count on either weapon for defense, but it would be nice to have some mags anyway.
    "I'm fucking furious, I'm violently angry, and I like it. If you don't know what that feels like then I feel bad for you"

**Team GunsNet SILVER 12/2014** skorpion's Avatar

I ordered 8 C-Products 30r AR mags in gray - not that I need to add to the 100+ AR15/M16 magazines that I already have - but to go with the all-gray AR15 build that I finished a few days before the latest attack.

I am very lacking in SR-25 mags, though. I've been slacking there.
    The pen is mightier than the sword, but only when you're shoving it through your enemy's throat.
    USMC Active Duty, 2004-2008
    Gunsnet Member since January 2003

Indiana, a state that is trying to remain free.
    First, you can't have enough pistol mags, and as for the WASR, you can't have enough AK variants as owning AKs is usually an addiction.

Guns Network Lifetime Member #2

If the R's fold again on an AWB, I'm done voting for the fuckers. I let my Rep know. My Senators are a lost cause to even email. I suggest everyone contact their Reps and tell them you won't accept another AWB or any antigun legislation such as the secret lists that violate the 5th amendment.

NRA put out another huge alert yesterday., but my two Senators will vote with Olips. I hear they will start voting in the senate on Monday. We shall see., all the R's have done is fold under this POTUS., them and SCOTUS also.

And then I picked up some more canning jars today.

Quote Originally Posted by FunkyPertwee View Post
    Try the lancer 308 mags,they are nice!!built tough. Probably one of the best ,if not the best,308 ar mags I've ever used.last I checked, quantico tactical had them in stock.

Team GunsNet Platinum 02/2014 Hatedbysheeple's Avatar

Brownells has sr-25 mags in stock
    Initial Success or Total Failure

Forum Administrator Schuetzenman's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Hatedbysheeple View Post
    Brownells has sr-25 mags in stock
    Be careful of the Brownell's brand .308 AR mags. The consumer ratings are really very poor. Quality sounds like shit.

Our local news just had a quick blurb about people panic buying. Then, there was a short but ugly statement by Diane Feinstein. Need eye bleach...and ear bleach.