Thread: 30 GOP Republicans Back Obama’s Recruitment of Illegals for Shrinking US Military

30 GOP Republicans Back Obama’s Recruitment of Illegals for Shrinking US Military

Thirty House Republicans voted with Democratic legislators to let the Pentagon recruit illegal aliens, and also grant them American citizenship, even though the Army and other services are pushing tens of thousands of Americans out of the services.

Since the Obama Administration issued a memorandum authorizing illegal aliens in to the program, nearly 150 have enlisted–not the five, the Pentagon claimed in previous responses to his inquires, Gosar said.

One significant Ryan ally supported the Gosar amendment — Rep. Pete Sessions (R.-Texas), the chairman of the House Rules Committee. The Rule Committee is also known as the Speaker’s Committee because it serves as a speaker’s means to control the flow of debate and legislation. But the committee refused Gosar’s attempt to have a voice vote on his amendment one month ago.

After making his own remarks in favor of the amendment, Gosar yielded to Sessions.

“I am very supportive of this amendment to ensure that the administration cannot implement what I consider to be an unconstitutional memo expanding the MAVNI program,” said Sessions. “It is a clear violation of congressional intent–as a matter of fact, it is working around Congress.”

Ryan says he has made it his priority to re-assert the preeminence of Congress. Apparently, reining in the Pentagon’s backdoor amnesty program and returning it to what Congress originally intended is not yet a priority in his House.
    http://www.breitbart.com/2016-presid...kdoor-amnesty/

Imagine Syrian "refugees" making use of this.

" In a sit-down interview in his ceremonial Capitol Hill office on Thursday, Ryan told The Huffington Post that Trump does not have “a blank check” with his endorsement… On the topic of Trump’s proposed Muslim ban and his statements that he could enact such a policy without Congress, Ryan noted that Republicans were releasing part of their agenda on executive overreach that very day, and, in news that’s sure to please Trump, Ryan suggested that he and the House of Representatives were prepared to sue a Republican president if need be.

I would sue any president that exceeds his or her powers,” Ryan said.

It’s unclear, however, if Ryan thinks Trump enacting a ban on Muslims entering the country would actually exceed presidential powers. “That’s a legal question that there’s a good debate about,” Ryan said, pointing to the 1952 Immigration and Nationality Act."
    http://www.breitbart.com/2016-presid...ermuslimpause/
    "And how we burned in the camps later thinking, what would things have been like, if every security operative, when he went out at night to make an arrest, had been uncertain, whether he would return alive and had to say good-bye to his family?"

Ryan is a back stabbing POS.

Team GunsNet Silver 07/2011 Sherman's Avatar

Ryan is bought and paid for. Blackmale and extortion are tools used by the left in order to achieve power through others.

Guns Network Contributor 01/2015 Altarboy's Avatar

I'd much rather have soldiers who love the U.S. Maybe most of these guys will at some point.

Team Gunsnet Platinum 06/2016 ltorlo64's Avatar

I have wondered what the illegals will do. They cannot pass a background check to get a clearance (I hope we haven't given up that much) so about the only thing they can do is non-technical, non-skilled labor that will ensure they don't come in contact with even Confidential information. Or maybe they can work on Clinton's e-mail set up.
    "Nothing ever gets so bad that government "help" can't make it worse." Pat Garrett, March 22, 2014

"HATE IS GOOD, WHEN ITS DIRECTED AT EVIL." PROBASCO, April 20, 2012

I tried to push the envelope, but found that it was stationery.

Have you heard about the new corduroy pillows? They're making head lines!

NRA Endowment Member

A military full of people who aren't even citizens of our country is much more likely to follow unconstitutional orders. This is all being done by design.

Team Guns Network Silver 04/2013 alismith's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Justin View Post
    A military full of people who aren't even citizens of our country is much more likely to follow unconstitutional orders. This is all being done by design.
    And by Obama, the Muslim/Mulatto-in-Chief, who hates America.
    "Valar morghulis; valar dohaeris."

Commucrats are most efficient at converting sins and crimes to accidents or misunderstandings.-Oswald Bastable

Making good people helpless won't make bad people harmless.

Freedom isn't free.

"Attitude is the paintbrush that colors our world." TV Series, Haven.

My Spirit Animal has rabies.

I'd rather be an American than a Democrat.

"If you can make a man afraid, you can control him" Netflix Series, The Irregulars

Quote Originally Posted by ltorlo64 View Post
    I have wondered what the illegals will do. They cannot pass a background check to get a clearance (I hope we haven't given up that much) so about the only thing they can do is non-technical, non-skilled labor that will ensure they don't come in contact with even Confidential information. Or maybe they can work on Clinton's e-mail set up.
    They are already in key positions in the Obama Administration. It only stands to reason (reason to a leftist/Communist, that is) that the military is next on the list.

Commucrats are most efficient at converting sins and crimes to accidents or misunderstandings.-Oswald Bastable

Freedom isn't free.

"If you can make a man afraid, you can control him" Netflix Series, The Irregulars

Here's a good one, 0bama could shift his muslim brotherhood and/or domestic enemy cabinet members into military slots as officers;

The Pentagon's controversial plan to hire military leaders off the street
    http://www.militarytimes.com/story/m...rter/85884998/

Imagine Captain Jeh Johnson, JAG Holder, Admiral Valerie Jarret, Major Bill Clinton, General John Brennan.

"On September 18, 2014, on the Ground Zero radio program, a whistle blower named Greg Ford of the 223rd Military Intelligence Battalion claimed that Brennan, as chief of the CIA station in Jeda, overrode concerns and ordered that the visas of the 19 plane-hijackers be stamped. At 1:32:47 into the interview, Ford talked about ISIS and how it was created. Someone called in with a question about 9/11. Ford said:

“All 19 high jackers? Where did they get their visas stamped before they came to this country to launch 9/11? They got their visas stamped in the CIA station in Jeda. And the second in command said ‘No way, absolutely we are not going to stamp those visas.’ And the fellow who was in charge, his name was John Brennan. He was the person who overrode those concerns and cautions and ordered those visas stamped in Jeda.”"
    http://www.dcclothesline.com/2015/08...uslim-convert/
    "And how we burned in the camps later thinking, what would things have been like, if every security operative, when he went out at night to make an arrest, had been uncertain, whether he would return alive and had to say good-bye to his family?"

The list of traitors grows....

Freedom isn't free.