Thread: i made a petition to get a retired antigun politition off facebook

Team GunsNetwork PLATINUM 10/2012 rci2950's Avatar

i made a petition to get a retired antigun politition off facebook

Since she retired she has been the biggest headache to Canadian gun owners. She is the one who submitted the bill to have all guns stored in a central lockup. She has been using facebook and twitter as her antigun soapbox. I want to kick that soapbox out from under her. Bullshit bitch needs to be told. I figured a petition would be fun. Even if it doesn't work she will at least see it and hopefully feel like the dog turd she is.

https://www.change.org/p/facebook-pe...ail_responsive
    Gunsnet member since 2002
    Salt Water Cowboy - Dolphin 38

Contributor 02/2014 FunkyPertwee's Avatar

Signed.
    "I'm fucking furious, I'm violently angry, and I like it. If you don't know what that feels like then I feel bad for you"

Team Gunsnet Platinum 06/2016 ltorlo64's Avatar

Only 93 more people needed.
    "Nothing ever gets so bad that government "help" can't make it worse." Pat Garrett, March 22, 2014

"HATE IS GOOD, WHEN ITS DIRECTED AT EVIL." PROBASCO, April 20, 2012

I tried to push the envelope, but found that it was stationery.

Have you heard about the new corduroy pillows? They're making head lines!

NRA Endowment Member

Signed.

BISHOP

Team GunsNetwork PLATINUM 10/2012 rci2950's Avatar

Cool. I I am hoping if anything the senile old bag gets to see that not everyone agrees with her lying crap. I could have worded it with just telling her to shut up but I went with the added benefit of possibly getting her FB account removed. I don't feel I am being a hypocrite regarding free speech because facebook is silencing gun owners by default. Free speech should be a two WA street.
    Last edited by rci2950; 06-20-2016 at 05:44 AM.
    Gunsnet member since 2002
    Salt Water Cowboy - Dolphin 38

Forum Administrator Schuetzenman's Avatar

I have mixed feelings on this. True anti-gunners are annoying. They are wrong in their condemnation of firearms and firearm owners. I think they are just either; A) Crazy or B) cowards to the point of being out of their mind. That said, unless they are cyber stalking or making death threats ... I believe they have the right to say their bat-shit crazy stuff on something so very public as Fart .... errr .... Facebook. Now here on Gunsnet, I'd pull their plug in a second. Why because we are a gun web site and people should be here to talk about Gun things. Dung and Facebook are places to talk that stupid shit, just not here.

Guns Network Contributor 01/2015 Altarboy's Avatar

Signed. You need 80 more.

Team Guns Network Silver 04/2013 alismith's Avatar

Signed.

Here's the comment I added to my signature:

I'm signing this petition because liberalism is a mental illness that should be treated with medication, not displayed, nor paraded around as something to be proud of. Mrs. Hervieux-Payetter's irrational point of view is proof enough that she suffers from this malady and should be seeking help, not trying to pump up her self-important pride on Facebook, or any other form of social media.

79 more signatures needed now.
    "Valar morghulis; valar dohaeris."

Commucrats are most efficient at converting sins and crimes to accidents or misunderstandings.-Oswald Bastable

Making good people helpless won't make bad people harmless.

Freedom isn't free.

"Attitude is the paintbrush that colors our world." TV Series, Haven.

My Spirit Animal has rabies.

I'd rather be an American than a Democrat.

"If you can make a man afraid, you can control him" Netflix Series, The Irregulars

Quote Originally Posted by Schuetzenman View Post
    I have mixed feelings on this. True anti-gunners are annoying. They are wrong in their condemnation of firearms and firearm owners. I think they are just either; A) Crazy or B) cowards to the point of being out of their mind. That said, unless they are cyber stalking or making death threats ... I believe they have the right to say their bat-shit crazy stuff on something so very public as Fart .... errr .... Facebook. Now here on Gunsnet, I'd pull their plug in a second. Why because we are a gun web site and people should be here to talk about Gun things. Dung and Facebook are places to talk that stupid shit, just not here.
    I agree that she has the right to be an offensive Moonbat on Facebook. Now Facebook censoring and DELETING conservative groups, pro gun groups or Pro Trump groups .... that I have a problem with. But in a 'fair universe' she has the right to be an uninformed douchebag on Facebook.