Thread: Mark Zuckerberg: "We should build bridges, not walls" - Builds a wall along his 750 acre property in Hawaii

**Team GunsNet SILVER 12/2014** skorpion's Avatar

Mark Zuckerberg: "We should build bridges, not walls" - Builds a wall along his 750 acre property in Hawaii

The famous liberal mindset: Do as I say, not as I do!

Back in April, Zuckerberg made a speech wherein he said, "For blocking free expression, for slowing immigration, reducing trade, and in some cases around the world even cutting access to the internet. Instead of building walls, we can help build bridges,” the father of one continued, adding, “Instead of dividing people, we can connect people.” (http://thecelebrityauction.co/wp2/cw...build-bridges/)

Guess who has massive walls built up around all of his properties and platoons of armed guards patrolling the borders to said properties? Zuckerberg.

His latest wall is being built in Hawaii along the border of his ocean-front 750 acres. The locals are not happy with their new view.

http://www.foxnews.com/tech/2016/06/...l?intcmp=hpbt3

Neighbors of Facebook CEO Mark Zuckerberg in Hawaii aren’t too happy about the rock wall he’s having built on his property on the north shore island of Kauai.

Retiree Moku Crain told the Associated Press Tuesday the wall looks daunting and forbidding. Crain hopes and expects Zuckerberg will soften the wall’s look by planting foliage around it.
    The pen is mightier than the sword, but only when you're shoving it through your enemy's throat.
    USMC Active Duty, 2004-2008
    Gunsnet Member since January 2003

Team Guns Network Silver 04/2013 alismith's Avatar

Typical liberal.
    "Valar morghulis; valar dohaeris."

Commucrats are most efficient at converting sins and crimes to accidents or misunderstandings.-Oswald Bastable

Making good people helpless won't make bad people harmless.

Freedom isn't free.

"Attitude is the paintbrush that colors our world." TV Series, Haven.

My Spirit Animal has rabies.

I'd rather be an American than a Democrat.

"If you can make a man afraid, you can control him" Netflix Series, The Irregulars

Well, a bridge or walkway called the "Spic Span", going from Mehico to Canada - bypassing the USA completely.
    Just like they said on Frisky Dingo.

(if you watched Frisky Dingo you'd get the reference)
    "And how we burned in the camps later thinking, what would things have been like, if every security operative, when he went out at night to make an arrest, had been uncertain, whether he would return alive and had to say good-bye to his family?"