Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Just when it can't POSSIBLY get worse......

Team GunsNetwork PLATINUM 10/2012 rci2950's Avatar

you know this could be viewed as a trial of how it will go for the rest of the US... With a squeak... browsing through all the news sites. Don't really see much other then the reporting on it. No protesters, nothing being organized. Similar to what happened in Canada When C68 (national registry) was implemented.
    Gunsnet member since 2002
    Salt Water Cowboy - Dolphin 38

Forum Administrator Schuetzenman's Avatar

I'm waiting for Tank Monkey to post on this.

Site Admin & **Team Gunsnet Silver 12/2012** Richard Simmons's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by jet3534 View Post
    Don't get to comfortable in VA. I saw how things were going in VA 10 years ago and moved to WV. VA once was a conservative State but largely due to changing demographics and the toxic proximity of Washington D.C., VA is constantly moving left.
    I hear ya. VA is pretty much solid red except for NOVA and the Hampton/Norfolk/VA Beach areas which have a high enough concentration of liberals to offset the rest of the state. Not sure we'll go to WV but my wife and I will be retiring within the next decade we've talked about doing so in a different state.
    Gunsnet member since 1999
    USN 1978-86
    BCCI Life Member #2068

•" We sleep safe in our beds because rough men stand ready in the night to visit violence on those who would do us harm. " George Orwell

Quote Originally Posted by Schuetzenman View Post
    The stuff that revolutions are made of. I'm so glad I live nowhere near that fucked up shit-hole of a state.

You and I both know that this is so easy to say.... "thank God it's not my state". But tomorrow, it may be. We gunowners ALL have to fight this communist, unconstitutional crap, even if it's not effecting us (today).
    Gentlemen may prefer Blondes, but Real Men prefer Redheads!

Quote Originally Posted by skorpion View Post
    Oh, here's the icing on the cake - the ammo ban:
    https://www.fpcsadc.org/2016/07/01/t...s-now-prop-63/

Californians will be limited to owning single-shot fudd guns in the future.

Know what? It's come to the time where we all have to say "fuck it" and not obey ANY of these assinine laws. If Hitlery can be a multiple felon and run for POTUS, if Eric Holder can commit multiple felonies and not be in prison, if Lon Horiuchi can kill a woman holding her baby in cold blood with a headshot from a rifle and still be sucking air, then WHY should WE have to obey ANYTHING these scum barf up?

It's like (actually it's worse than) the school bully calling a kid out to the parking lot to fight, demanding that the kid have both hands tied behind his back, and the kid OBEYING the demand (and then getting his ass kicked).

HOW LONG WILL WE, THE PEOPLE, PUT UP WITH THIS SHIT?????????

Team Guns Network Silver 04/2013 alismith's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Krupski View Post
    You and I both know that this is so easy to say.... "thank God it's not my state". But tomorrow, it may be. We gunowners ALL have to fight this communist, unconstitutional crap, even if it's not effecting us (today).
    The liberal/progressive/dimocrat/communist party is on a roll. They aren't going to be satisfied with just a few states under their control. They won't stop until ALL the states are under their control.

Look at it this way: NY, CT, MA, MD, CO, and CA (and maybe a few others) are just them flexing their muscles to see how far they can go. These states were just their "training grounds" to see what they could get away with. Once they lock up the courts, and legal technicalities, they'll go for other states.

The only way to totally defeat them is the way our Founding Fathers wanted us to when government got out of control.... Anything less is just a setback for them.
    "Valar morghulis; valar dohaeris."

Commucrats are most efficient at converting sins and crimes to accidents or misunderstandings.-Oswald Bastable

Making good people helpless won't make bad people harmless.

Freedom isn't free.

"Attitude is the paintbrush that colors our world." TV Series, Haven.

My Spirit Animal has rabies.

I'd rather be an American than a Democrat.

"If you can make a man afraid, you can control him" Netflix Series, The Irregulars

Quote Originally Posted by Justin View Post
    Does this mean that California citizens will not be able to posses any detachable magazine fed rifle anymore?

California rifle owners were able to comply with the law by using a "bullet button", a device that requires a "tool" to remove the magazine.

As usual, the commies weren't satisfied with their peons complying with the law... they had to f--k with it further.

From my original post:

SB 880 (Hall): Bans common and constitutionally-protected firearms that have magazine locking devices. <-- i.e. the bullet button.
    SB 1446 (Hancock): Statewide confiscatory ban on all lawfully-possessed standard-capacity ammunition feeding devices that hold more than 10 round; exemption for retired police
    As I read that, they plan not only to criminalize standard capacity magazines, they also plan to CONFISCATE them (LOTSA luck with that).

Quote Originally Posted by alismith View Post
    The liberal/progressive/dimocrat/communist party is on a roll. They aren't going to be satisfied with just a few states under their control. They won't stop until ALL the states are under their control.

Look at it this way: NY, CT, MA, MD, CO, and CA (and maybe a few others) are just them flexing their muscles to see how far they can go. These states were just their "training grounds" to see what they could get away with. Once they lock up the courts, and legal technicalities, they'll go for other states.

The only way to totally defeat them is the way our Founding Fathers wanted us to when government got out of control.... Anything less is just a setback for them.

Well, if you look up the "compliance rate" of New York gun owners and the "SAFE act", or Connecticut gun owners and their "compliance rate" of their new restrictions, you will see that both are embarrassingly small (to the government).

Something like only 5% of NY and a percent or more of CT gun owners "complied". Also, both states saw a frenzy of gun purchases right after the "bans" went into effect.

Does that sound like we are "complying"?

If NY, CT and CA are "testing grounds" for gun bans, then the only lesson they've learned is that WE WILL NEVER COMPLY.

That, and "COME TRY AND TAKE THEM!"

Indiana, a state that is trying to remain free.
    In March 2013 a group of moms who thought disarmed slaves were safer than one with weapons decided to show up in downtown Indy to protest "all the gun violence". They were met with a whole bunch more honest citizens fully armed displaying that honest gun owners are not the problem and stop the assault on honest Americans. Amazing, not a shot was fired, everyone went home fully intact. And the government of Indiana decided that they had better leave our laws as is. We are among if not the most firearm friendly state in the USA.

I wonder what would happen in commiefornia if honest gun owners did the same in their state capital?

I'm waiting for Tank Monkey to post on this.
    It sucks (there, satisfied? lol)

What's worse is that the California Senate passed a bill NOT LISTED amongst the gun control measure. It specifically EXEMPTS California politicians THEMSELVES from any of the gun control measures they are passing for the general population.

http://www.washingtontimes.com/news/...other-for-you/

One, there are a TON of court cases waiting to SUE the state because of these laws. The most wide spread is the confiscation of legally owned high caps. That's a FIFTH Amendment violation. Some gun collectors have thousands of dollars worth of RARE magazines, many for guns which are not made any more or not imported any more. It's dangerous because the Liberal Democrats are on a rampage. They're trying to push as much left wing shit through before Obama leaves office. They really think that trump may win or that Hillary isn't as liberal as Obama was (both of which are true).

I'm waiting for the lawsuits to happen. I'm also looking at being a plaintiff in at least ONE of them.

Quote Originally Posted by tank_monkey View Post
    What's worse is that the California Senate passed a bill NOT LISTED amongst the gun control measure. It specifically EXEMPTS California politicians THEMSELVES from any of the gun control measures they are passing for the general population.

http://www.washingtontimes.com/news/...other-for-you/
    The New Royalty is always above you surfs. Bow down and kiss their rings peasant! They have no fear of punishment for shitting on your rights to impose their special kind of tyranny. They have the money to fight law suits from uppity serfs like you. They have the tax money collected from the surfs of Commiefornia. They will use it against your kind and nothing favorable will happen for gun owners.
    Last edited by Schuetzenman; 07-04-2016 at 09:23 AM.

I thought is was against the constitution for any person of elected office to be unaffected by a law they pass upon the people. Not to mention illegal confiscation without due process or payment for goods confiscated. Not to mention violations of shall not be infringed...

zero compliance
    PRAISE KEK
    FATHER OF CHAOS
    BRINGER OF DAY
    IN THY WEBBED HANDS WE PLACE OUR FAITH
    SHADILAY, SHADILAY!

Quote Originally Posted by imanaknut View Post
    I thought is was against the constitution for any person of elected office to be unaffected by a law they pass upon the people. Not to mention illegal confiscation without due process or payment for goods confiscated. Not to mention violations of shall not be infringed...
    The US Constitution does not apply to Commiefornia. The people there have been removed from the Nation.

The US Constitution does not apply to Commiefornia. The people there have been removed from the Nation.
    Perhaps President Trump will build a wall?
    "And how we burned in the camps later thinking, what would things have been like, if every security operative, when he went out at night to make an arrest, had been uncertain, whether he would return alive and had to say good-bye to his family?"

Quote Originally Posted by 5.56NATO View Post
    Perhaps President Trump will build a wall?
    Unfortunately, sealing us off and dumping us into the ocean is not very forward thinking.

California provides HALF (that's 50% guys) of the food grown in the entire U.S. Imagine losing half of the domestic crops overnight. Your food bills would double. California provides 20% of all milk/dairy production in the U.S. California ranks first in dairy cow inventory and fourth in total U.S. cattle inventory.

GUN owners: Despite being a blue state libtard stronghold, a sizeable chunk of the state is RED state. And it's huge population means that even a smaller percentage of gun owners is a large number. California Dept of Justice estimates over 8 Million Gun owners (of all types) in the state. That means that GUN owning adults in Commiefornia still outnumber the ENTIRE populations of Washington, Massachusetts, Arizona, Indiana, Tennessee, Missouri, Maryland, Wisconsin, Minnesota, Colorado, Alabama, South Carolina, Louisiana, Kentucky, Oregon, Oklahoma, Connecticut, Iowa, Arkansas, Mississippi, Utah, Kansas, Nevada, New Mexico, Nebraska, West Virginia, Idaho, Hawaii, Maine, New Hampshire, Rhode Island, Montana, Delaware, South Dakota, North Dakota, Alaska, Vermont, and Wyoming

Also DOJ estimates that ASSAULT WEAPON owners (of course the definition changes all the time) in Commiefornia still outnumber the entire populations of New Hampshire, Rhode Island, Montana, Delaware, South Dakota, North Dakota, Alaska, Vermont, and Wyoming. So even if those states enjoy gun freedoms more than we do (which is not hard) we still have more 'assault weapon' owners than every man, woman and child in these states. Not something to sneeze at.

California provides the MOST tax revenue to the Federal government, more than any other state (including Texas and New York).

All of the high tech devices you're using right now to access the internet, including the gateways are from California. If we go, the internet goes with us.......

I always say, dumping this state or letting it secede is a silly idea, a funny meme or joke sure, but in reality it would never happen. All the factors that made California the 8th largest economy in the world if it were it's own country are what keeps it important to the USA. It's a very valuable piece of real estate that the liberals have taken over. I say stay and fight.

And sorry to say that voting is meaningless in commiefornia.

Could you imagine if every single gun owner actually voted? I often wonder what the percentage of gun owners actually vote in the Golden State? One percent?

"After all, I only hunt with shotguns and bolt action rifles. Why should I worry about semi-auto assault weapons?"

And when they come for your's Mr, Mrs, Miss, and other gun owners, then what will you do???

Team Guns Network Silver 04/2013 alismith's Avatar

Our Founding Fathers have provided us with a solution to this and other wrongs:

"Prudence, indeed, will dictate that Governments long established should not be changed for light and transient causes; and accordingly all experience hath shewn, that mankind are more disposed to suffer, while evils are sufferable, than to right themselves by abolishing the forms to which they are accustomed. But when a long train of abuses and usurpations, pursuing invariably the same Object evinces a design to reduce them under absolute Despotism, it is their right, it is their duty, to throw off such Government, and to provide new Guards for their future security."

The Declaration of Independence.

http://www.archives.gov/exhibits/cha...ranscript.html
    "Valar morghulis; valar dohaeris."

Commucrats are most efficient at converting sins and crimes to accidents or misunderstandings.-Oswald Bastable

Making good people helpless won't make bad people harmless.

Freedom isn't free.

"Attitude is the paintbrush that colors our world." TV Series, Haven.

My Spirit Animal has rabies.

I'd rather be an American than a Democrat.

"If you can make a man afraid, you can control him" Netflix Series, The Irregulars

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast