Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Just when it can't POSSIBLY get worse......

Quote Originally Posted by imanaknut View Post
    And sorry to say that voting is meaningless in commiefornia.

Could you imagine if every single gun owner actually voted? I often wonder what the percentage of gun owners actually vote in the Golden State? One percent?

"After all, I only hunt with shotguns and bolt action rifles. Why should I worry about semi-auto assault weapons?"

And when they come for your's Mr, Mrs, Miss, and other gun owners, then what will you do???
    We do vote. But they have the advantage in numbers. THAT'S why places like San Francisco keep putting out the red carpet for Gays, why Los Angeles and San Jose keep putting out the red carpet for illegals from Mexico. They're intentionally stacking the deck with a demographic that tends to block vote Democrat.

I keep on warning folks. It's not like California is 100% blue state libtard. True blue state left leaning voters are a solid 46%. The red state voters of California are at a permanent 42% or lower. All you need is a majority to win all the districts and win all the props. It's not like we don't exist or don't vote, but we LOSE because they have MORE people. You guys in all the others states, have to be careful on how your BIG CITIES are turning libtard blue. Liberals tend to congregate in big cities and overrun the state legislatures...... New York state is held hostage by the LEFT leaning voters of NYC.

Contributor 02/2014 FunkyPertwee's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by tank_monkey View Post
    Unfortunately, sealing us off and dumping us into the ocean is not very forward thinking.

California provides HALF (that's 50% guys) of the food grown in the entire U.S. Imagine losing half of the domestic crops overnight. Your food bills would double. California provides 20% of all milk/dairy production in the U.S. California ranks first in dairy cow inventory and fourth in total U.S. cattle inventory.
    Who says we have to cut off trade? Besides Donald Trump I mean....

GUN owners: Despite being a blue state libtard stronghold, a sizeable chunk of the state is RED state. And it's huge population means that even a smaller percentage of gun owners is a large number. California Dept of Justice estimates over 8 Million Gun owners (of all types) in the state. That means that GUN owning adults in Commiefornia still outnumber the ENTIRE populations of Washington, Massachusetts, Arizona, Indiana, Tennessee, Missouri, Maryland, Wisconsin, Minnesota, Colorado, Alabama, South Carolina, Louisiana, Kentucky, Oregon, Oklahoma, Connecticut, Iowa, Arkansas, Mississippi, Utah, Kansas, Nevada, New Mexico, Nebraska, West Virginia, Idaho, Hawaii, Maine, New Hampshire, Rhode Island, Montana, Delaware, South Dakota, North Dakota, Alaska, Vermont, and Wyoming

Also DOJ estimates that ASSAULT WEAPON owners (of course the definition changes all the time) in Commiefornia still outnumber the entire populations of New Hampshire, Rhode Island, Montana, Delaware, South Dakota, North Dakota, Alaska, Vermont, and Wyoming. So even if those states enjoy gun freedoms more than we do (which is not hard) we still have more 'assault weapon' owners than every man, woman and child in these states. Not something to sneeze at.
    Why the hell do y'all need our help then?

California provides the MOST tax revenue to the Federal government, more than any other state (including Texas and New York).
    Taxation is theft.

All of the high tech devices you're using right now to access the internet, including the gateways are from California. If we go, the internet goes with us.......
    "Who says we have to cut off trade? Besides Donald Trump I mean.... "

I always say, dumping this state or letting it secede is a silly idea, a funny meme or joke sure, but in reality it would never happen. All the factors that made California the 8th largest economy in the world if it were it's own country are what keeps it important to the USA. It's a very valuable piece of real estate that the liberals have taken over. I say stay and fight.
    I think all fifty states should secede and simply agree to not impose tariffs or restrictions on labor movement.
    "I'm fucking furious, I'm violently angry, and I like it. If you don't know what that feels like then I feel bad for you"

Quote Originally Posted by FunkyPertwee View Post
    Why the hell do y'all need our help then?
    I didn't say that we needed YOUR help. You don't live here, thus you can't help us with Votes. I was just pointing out that saying 'FUCK YOU" to all of California is insulting the millions of people who are on YOUR side.

Contributor 02/2014 FunkyPertwee's Avatar

I didn't say that we needed YOUR help. You don't live here, thus you can't help us with Votes. I was just pointing out that saying 'FUCK YOU" to all of California is insulting the millions of people who are on YOUR side.

Ah. Well in that case, fuck you!

Just kidding.

But in all seriousness, taxation is theft.
    "I'm fucking furious, I'm violently angry, and I like it. If you don't know what that feels like then I feel bad for you"

Unfortunately, sealing us off and dumping us into the ocean is not very forward thinking.

California provides HALF (that's 50% guys) of the food grown in the entire U.S. Imagine losing half of the domestic crops overnight. Your food bills would double. California provides 20% of all milk/dairy production in the U.S. California ranks first in dairy cow inventory and fourth in total U.S. cattle inventory.

GUN owners: Despite being a blue state libtard stronghold, a sizeable chunk of the state is RED state. And it's huge population means that even a smaller percentage of gun owners is a large number. California Dept of Justice estimates over 8 Million Gun owners (of all types) in the state. That means that GUN owning adults in Commiefornia still outnumber the ENTIRE populations of Washington, Massachusetts, Arizona, Indiana, Tennessee, Missouri, Maryland, Wisconsin, Minnesota, Colorado, Alabama, South Carolina, Louisiana, Kentucky, Oregon, Oklahoma, Connecticut, Iowa, Arkansas, Mississippi, Utah, Kansas, Nevada, New Mexico, Nebraska, West Virginia, Idaho, Hawaii, Maine, New Hampshire, Rhode Island, Montana, Delaware, South Dakota, North Dakota, Alaska, Vermont, and Wyoming

Also DOJ estimates that ASSAULT WEAPON owners (of course the definition changes all the time) in Commiefornia still outnumber the entire populations of New Hampshire, Rhode Island, Montana, Delaware, South Dakota, North Dakota, Alaska, Vermont, and Wyoming. So even if those states enjoy gun freedoms more than we do (which is not hard) we still have more 'assault weapon' owners than every man, woman and child in these states. Not something to sneeze at.

California provides the MOST tax revenue to the Federal government, more than any other state (including Texas and New York).

All of the high tech devices you're using right now to access the internet, including the gateways are from California. If we go, the internet goes with us.......

I always say, dumping this state or letting it secede is a silly idea, a funny meme or joke sure, but in reality it would never happen. All the factors that made California the 8th largest economy in the world if it were it's own country are what keeps it important to the USA. It's a very valuable piece of real estate that the liberals have taken over. I say stay and fight.

Perhaps the next big quake will break it off the mainland and it can float away into international waters?
    "And how we burned in the camps later thinking, what would things have been like, if every security operative, when he went out at night to make an arrest, had been uncertain, whether he would return alive and had to say good-bye to his family?"

Quote Originally Posted by 5.56NATO View Post
    Perhaps the next big quake will break it off the mainland and it can float away into international waters?
    LOL. I actually hope that there is a quake which separates all the BLUE parts and makes THEM sink into the ocean, leaving a whole bunch of new coastline in the red state areas of California.

Moderator & Team Gunsnet Platinum 07/2011 O.S.O.K.'s Avatar

Well, the fact this sucks for Kalifornia aside, I wonder how much a newly manufactured SKS following original specs (sans bayo attachments) would cost to produce? If they could be held under $600 MSRP I would think they'd sell like hot cakes in Kali. I mean, the SKS is a dang good fighting carbine and is quick to load with stripper clips as we all know. I'd include 10 clips and a sling with each...

That'd piss off the anti's.

Or did they ban the SKS too?
    Last edited by O.S.O.K.; 07-06-2016 at 03:58 PM.
    ~Nemo me impune lacessit~

Team GunsNet Silver 03/2014 sevlex's Avatar

Telling the truth is treason in an empire of lies.

WWG1WGA

Nothing good ever comes from a pinched sphincter

Team GunsNet Silver 03/2014 sevlex's Avatar

LOL. I actually hope that there is a quake which separates all the BLUE parts and makes THEM sink into the ocean, leaving a whole bunch of new coastline in the red state areas of California.

The bad news is if there is a "Hammer of God" earthquake the coastal regions will not float out to sea.

The good news is the coastal regions will, instead, be dragged along with the pacific plate down into the earth under the red portion.
    Telling the truth is treason in an empire of lies.

WWG1WGA

Nothing good ever comes from a pinched sphincter

One, there are a TON of court cases waiting to SUE the state because of these laws. The most wide spread is the confiscation of legally owned high caps. That's a FIFTH Amendment violation. Some gun collectors have thousands of dollars worth of RARE magazines, many for guns which are not made any more or not imported any more. It's dangerous because the Liberal Democrats are on a rampage. They're trying to push as much left wing shit through before Obama leaves office. They really think that trump may win or that Hillary isn't as liberal as Obama was (both of which are true).

I'm waiting for the lawsuits to happen. I'm also looking at being a plaintiff in at least ONE of them.

Be careful. You sue and then they know what you have (or at least that you have "something" on their list).

Hopefully it will be a class-action suit. In the mean time, just do like New York and Connecticut gun owners have done... DO NOT COMPLY.
    Gentlemen may prefer Blondes, but Real Men prefer Redheads!

Quote Originally Posted by Schuetzenman View Post
    The New Royalty is always above you surfs. Bow down and kiss their rings peasant! They have no fear of punishment for shitting on your rights to impose their special kind of tyranny. They have the money to fight law suits from uppity serfs like you. They have the tax money collected from the surfs of Commiefornia. They will use it against your kind and nothing favorable will happen for gun owners.

"They" can fight lawsuits, but there's not much they can do about 100+ grains of angry copper jacketed lead flying towards them at Mach 3.......

Quote Originally Posted by Helen Keller View Post
    zero compliance

^^^^^^^this

I thought is was against the constitution for any person of elected office to be unaffected by a law they pass upon the people. Not to mention illegal confiscation without due process or payment for goods confiscated. Not to mention violations of shall not be infringed...

Even if they offered to pay for a confiscated item, who decides the amount of payment?

Lots of weapons are customized, modified or have sentimental value.

What are they going to say? "An AR-15 values at $800, since it's used it's only worth $400. That Geissele trigger? Nobody told you to buy that. That M68 red dot sight? Nobody told you to buy that either. The custom handguards? Your problem, not ours. $400, take it and be happy".

Yeah, right.

California is a beautiful state. The only problem is that it's run by fruits and nuts.

The solution to the problem is to dump the POLITICIANS into the ocean, not the people.

And sorry to say that voting is meaningless in commiefornia.

Could you imagine if every single gun owner actually voted? I often wonder what the percentage of gun owners actually vote in the Golden State? One percent?

"After all, I only hunt with shotguns and bolt action rifles. Why should I worry about semi-auto assault weapons?"

And when they come for your's Mr, Mrs, Miss, and other gun owners, then what will you do???

Voting in New York is also useless. Although New York is mostly rural "red state", a few on the large cities (especially NY city) concentrate most of the population. Also, NYC is filled with liberals.

So, even though NY is basically a red state, the large majority of "blue state liberals" in NYC carry the vote and.... here we are.

Team Guns Network Silver 04/2013 alismith's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Krupski View Post
    California is a beautiful state. The only problem is that it's run by fruits and nuts.

The solution to the problem is to dump the POLITICIANS into the ocean, not the people.
    Don't forget the people who elected, and keep electing them over and over again. Leaving them on dry land will only cause a continuation of the same problem.
    "Valar morghulis; valar dohaeris."

Commucrats are most efficient at converting sins and crimes to accidents or misunderstandings.-Oswald Bastable

Making good people helpless won't make bad people harmless.

Freedom isn't free.

"Attitude is the paintbrush that colors our world." TV Series, Haven.

My Spirit Animal has rabies.

I'd rather be an American than a Democrat.

"If you can make a man afraid, you can control him" Netflix Series, The Irregulars

Tell me WHY THE FUCK law abiding, peaceful gun owners in California should, yet again, have to spend more time and money to "circumvent" a law that accomplishes nothing?

On YouTube, there are already videos of people castrating their AR-15 rifies with pseudo-thumbhole stocks without a pistol grip, proudly stating that now their rifles are "California legal".

So they changed the stock and removed the pistol grip. Absolutely NOTHING from the magwell forward has been changed. The rifle still fires a 55 grain projectile at 3200 FPS. It can kill exactly like it did before.

The only purpose of the new laws is to restrict peaceful law abiding citizens. The laws will do NOTHING to the criminals, who will not even bother to make their rifles "compliant".

An ordinary gun owner will never pull the trigger in a criminal manner, before or after the law. The rifle is inanimate. The PERSON is who decides to be a criminal or not. And, no "law" will change that.

This kind of bullshit deserves only one response: 100 percent NON COMPLIANCE.

Quote Originally Posted by alismith View Post
    Don't forget the people who elected, and keep electing them over and over again. Leaving them on dry land will only cause a continuation of the same problem.

Let The Donald build a huge wall around them. Kinda like a ghetto.

There is some weird TOXIC goings on at the state Capitol. One of the big newspapers of the state, the San Jose Mercury News once had an article outlining how the LEGISLATURE veered FAR to the left of the average California voter. Seriously, they were totally disconnected with their constituency. They RUN as moderates and voila! They morph instantly into raving LEFTWING lunatics once they're in office. There must be some sort of blackmail or Liberal brainwashing device that instant turns them stupid once they're in office.

Also the fact that all the local media, the internet streaming news feeds, the newspapers, the TV news are all slanted LEFTWING, I can see how people can be totally blind to the truth. Sad that you have to actively hunt down the truth. Most folks just don't realize that is happening.....

Team Guns Network Silver 04/2013 alismith's Avatar

Tell me WHY THE FUCK law abiding, peaceful gun owners in California should, yet again, have to spend more time and money to "circumvent" a law that accomplishes nothing?

On YouTube, there are already videos of people castrating their AR-15 rifies with pseudo-thumbhole stocks without a pistol grip, proudly stating that now their rifles are "California legal".

So they changed the stock and removed the pistol grip. Absolutely NOTHING from the magwell forward has been changed. The rifle still fires a 55 grain projectile at 3200 FPS. It can kill exactly like it did before.

The only purpose of the new laws is to restrict peaceful law abiding citizens. The laws will do NOTHING to the criminals, who will not even bother to make their rifles "compliant".

An ordinary gun owner will never pull the trigger in a criminal manner, before or after the law. The rifle is inanimate. The PERSON is who decides to be a criminal or not. And, no "law" will change that.

This kind of bullshit deserves only one response: 100 percent NON COMPLIANCE.
    Your argument, which is based on accountability of the law abiding gun owner, will make no sense to a liberal. They minds are incapable of understanding truth and common sense.
    "Valar morghulis; valar dohaeris."

Commucrats are most efficient at converting sins and crimes to accidents or misunderstandings.-Oswald Bastable

Making good people helpless won't make bad people harmless.

Freedom isn't free.

"Attitude is the paintbrush that colors our world." TV Series, Haven.

My Spirit Animal has rabies.

I'd rather be an American than a Democrat.

"If you can make a man afraid, you can control him" Netflix Series, The Irregulars

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123