Thread: New York School of Cuckoldry

New York School of Cuckoldry

Elite K-8 school teaches white students they’re born racist

An elite Manhattan school is teaching white students as young as 6 that they’re born racist and should feel guilty benefiting from “white privilege,” while heaping praise and cupcakes on their black peers.

Administrators at the Bank Street School for Children on the Upper West Side claim it’s a novel approach to fighting discrimination, and that several other private New York schools are doing it, but even liberal parents aren’t buying it.
    http://nypost.com/2016/07/01/elite-k...e-born-racist/
    Attached Images Attached Images
    "And how we burned in the camps later thinking, what would things have been like, if every security operative, when he went out at night to make an arrest, had been uncertain, whether he would return alive and had to say good-bye to his family?"

Guns Network Contributor 01/2015 Altarboy's Avatar

Their parents should be beaten for letting them attend.

Team Guns Network Silver 04/2013 alismith's Avatar

The Whites who sided with blacks during all their riots, demonstrations, etc., did so because they WANTED to; these kids will side with blacks because they are being taught to.

Same result, different reasons.

The liberals are no longer working in the shadows. They are confident enough to show their lunacy to the whole world, now.
    "Valar morghulis; valar dohaeris."

Commucrats are most efficient at converting sins and crimes to accidents or misunderstandings.-Oswald Bastable

Making good people helpless won't make bad people harmless.

Freedom isn't free.

"Attitude is the paintbrush that colors our world." TV Series, Haven.

My Spirit Animal has rabies.

I'd rather be an American than a Democrat.

"If you can make a man afraid, you can control him" Netflix Series, The Irregulars

And we wonder why college students are rioting/protesting against the school's management?

This is going to get worse - a LOT worse.
    “I have little patience with people who take the Bill of Rights for granted. The Bill of Rights, contained in the first ten amendments to the Constitution, is every American’s guarantee of freedom.” - - President Harry S. Truman, “Years of Trial and Hope”

Senior Member Aggressive Perfector's Avatar

If the school ever pulls this kind of shit on my kid, I'll send her to school with a shirt with Nazi SS insignia.
    "Never take pity on a blind man. He may not be able to see, but he saves a fortune by getting the butt ugly hookers".

Team GunsNet Gold 03/2014

The only way I could see this going on without a whole lot of fuss being raised, is if it was a private school.

Then, the parents have opted for their young to be brainwashed in this manner, or they can show their displeasure by removing their offspring and the school will go belly up.

If it is, by chance, a public school, ALL funding, Federal, State, and Local should be immediately stopped and the staff, from the principal down, replaced, before re-opening.

This should make libcucks smile;

"And how we burned in the camps later thinking, what would things have been like, if every security operative, when he went out at night to make an arrest, had been uncertain, whether he would return alive and had to say good-bye to his family?"

And in other libcuck school news;

High school’s new policy would allow failing students to pass
    http://nypost.com/2016/07/17/high-sc...dents-to-pass/