Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: 3-6 officers injured by gunfire in Dallas protests/riot

Indiana, a state that is trying to remain free.
    Quote Originally Posted by mrkalashnikov View Post
    I remember the race riots in the 1960's. I think what is coming will make those look tame by comparison. We have an outlaw, racist, out-of-control Democrat ruling party which is deliberately & calculatedly inciting American blacks to hate & fear white America, especially white law enforcement people. This BLM insanity is nothing but an open marxist/anarchist movement set on destroying the fabric of this country, aided & abetted by the highest ruling marxists in our government. This is what the Democrat Communists have been striving for over the last 50 years with their planned & intentional destruction of the USA. Obama wants to nationalize & militarize our police forces and ultimately, to write out the 2nd Amendment from OUR BoR. We are bearing witness to this right now.
    King Barack must militarize federal agencies since he can pretty well be sure that our current military will not take an order from him about turning on the people of the land of the free.

Quote Originally Posted by FunkyPertwee View Post
    I fully expect quadcopters armed with grenades or other explosives.

Quote Originally Posted by Richard Simmons View Post
    Saw on the news at lunch that the shooter was a 25 year old Army reservist with one 8 month deployment to Afghanistan. No mention of what his MOS was or anything to indicate he had any specialized training. Haven't watched much of the video footage but in one video it kind of looked like he might have had an AK. At least that was my first impression from a few seconds of video.
    On the news today, it said the shooter had no rifle training beyond basic. He was apparently a carpenter.

There were also two more "ambushes" - one in Ballwin, MO, and Valdosta, GA. The first was at a traffic stop and the cop was shot in the back. Last report was that he was in critical but stable condition.
    The cop shot in Georgia was reporting to what turned out to be a false 911 call and was ambushed as well. I have not heard about his condition.
    “I have little patience with people who take the Bill of Rights for granted. The Bill of Rights, contained in the first ten amendments to the Constitution, is every American’s guarantee of freedom.” - - President Harry S. Truman, “Years of Trial and Hope”

**Team GunsNet SILVER 12/2014** skorpion's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Krupski View Post

So, keep on with the police brutality, keep on with the harassment, keep on with the "driving while black" tickets and I guarantee we will see more cops being shot.

Payback is a bitch.
    So you're okay with the good 98% of cops getting killed for no reason because of the actions of the bad 2% of cops? You sound like someone from NYC.
    The pen is mightier than the sword, but only when you're shoving it through your enemy's throat.
    USMC Active Duty, 2004-2008
    Gunsnet Member since January 2003

Team GunsNetwork PLATINUM 10/2012 rci2950's Avatar

came out the shooters were muslims and one was a black panther.
    Gunsnet member since 2002
    Salt Water Cowboy - Dolphin 38

Quote Originally Posted by JTHunter View Post
    On the news today, it said the shooter had no rifle training beyond basic.
    LOL. True, but don't knock basic. I figure if a boot does well, he's far better off than 99% of the general public. Sure, I figure guys who went on to AIT in a combat MOS would be way WAY better. But at least he knows the basics. Besides from what I've seen, the ambush didn't require any sort of advance field craft or tactical training. He was just ambushing unsuspecting guys from cover.

Team Guns Network Silver 04/2013 alismith's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by rci2950 View Post
    came out the shooters were muslims and one was a black panther.
    In the end, is there really a difference? A pile of shit by another other name is still a pile of shit.
    "Valar morghulis; valar dohaeris."

Commucrats are most efficient at converting sins and crimes to accidents or misunderstandings.-Oswald Bastable

Making good people helpless won't make bad people harmless.

Freedom isn't free.

"Attitude is the paintbrush that colors our world." TV Series, Haven.

My Spirit Animal has rabies.

I'd rather be an American than a Democrat.

"If you can make a man afraid, you can control him" Netflix Series, The Irregulars

Quote Originally Posted by alismith View Post
    In the end, is there really a difference? A pile of shit by another other name is still a pile of shit.
    In a area with muslim inhabitants it might pay officers to be more cautious.
    "And how we burned in the camps later thinking, what would things have been like, if every security operative, when he went out at night to make an arrest, had been uncertain, whether he would return alive and had to say good-bye to his family?"

Quote Originally Posted by 5.56NATO View Post
    In a area with muslim inhabitants it might pay officers to be more cautious.
    If they're home grown Black muslims, then, those black guys who flock to that "Nation of Islam" crap aren't really jihadists, but are actually more like Black Supremacists. They're not motivated by the dreams of a Caliphate like the Goat fuckers. They're just a black version of the KKK. I don't see them blowing themselves up to martyrdom. But Black Supremacist attack? That's entirely possible.

Site Admin & **Team Gunsnet Silver 12/2012** Richard Simmons's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Krupski View Post
    I hate to say it (because I'll be knee-jerk accused of being a "cop-hater" [which I am not]) but......

Search the web and in less than a minute anyone can find a story of police brutality, false arrests, shooting, threatening, confiscation of property and cash based on "could be for drugs", etc....

Now, police do this kind of crap to whites and blacks. But the big difference is... do it to a white person and no other white person cares. "Wasn't me - I don't care".

But, harass one black person and ALL the blacks get angry and get involved. Gotta give them credit... they stick up for each other.

So, keep on with the police brutality, keep on with the harassment, keep on with the "driving while black" tickets and I guarantee we will see more cops being shot.

Payback is a bitch.
    That's true but who posts videos of positive interactions with cops? I bet I saw 10 cop cars yesterday and had no interaction with them at all. To bad we can't post a video of each of the thousands or perhaps tens or even hundreds of thousands of interactions that occur daily where nothing bad occurs.

It reminds me of all the shit you see about the LGBT community. With everything you hear about the gays on TV and in congress you'd think they were the largest segment of our population. They even did a survey where people responded that the LGBT population in the U.S. was at least 40-50%. It's actually some where between 1.2-6.8%. Because the heard and saw so much about it, way out of proportion to the segment of the population the information represents they all just assumed there are more of them then there are, way more.

Same with police videos. If you do some google searches there must surely be a few thousand incidents every day, maybe thousands every hour! The fact is it's probably more like one or two incidents a day if not a week but no one would find that interesting or scary or something we need to spend millions of taxpayer dollars to investigate and correct. Police corruption does exist but what most people don't realize is that it always has. It's just that now it's the "reason" people act a certain way, in other words it's the reason they aren't responsible for their actions just like every other liberal agenda item. It's not their fault but the government can fix it.
    Last edited by Richard Simmons; 07-09-2016 at 02:23 PM.
    Gunsnet member since 1999
    USN 1978-86
    BCCI Life Member #2068

•" We sleep safe in our beds because rough men stand ready in the night to visit violence on those who would do us harm. " George Orwell

Team Guns Network Silver 04/2013 alismith's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Richard Simmons View Post
    That's true but who posts videos of positive interactions with cops? I bet I saw 10 cop cars yesterday and had no interaction with them at all. To bad we can't post a video of each of the thousands or perhaps tens or even hundreds of thousands of interactions that occur daily where nothing bar occurs
    Usually, if you're polite and courteous to a cop, he'll be the same way towards you. Some peoples' attitudes are what get them in trouble. They don't know when to shut up, or when to leave well enough alone. A ticket is far better than a casket.
    "Valar morghulis; valar dohaeris."

Commucrats are most efficient at converting sins and crimes to accidents or misunderstandings.-Oswald Bastable

Making good people helpless won't make bad people harmless.

Freedom isn't free.

"Attitude is the paintbrush that colors our world." TV Series, Haven.

My Spirit Animal has rabies.

I'd rather be an American than a Democrat.

"If you can make a man afraid, you can control him" Netflix Series, The Irregulars

"And how we burned in the camps later thinking, what would things have been like, if every security operative, when he went out at night to make an arrest, had been uncertain, whether he would return alive and had to say good-bye to his family?"

There's a rumour going about that the Dallas shooter(s), the Pulse nightclub guy, the guy who tried to shoot Trump with a cop's gun and the guy arrested in Cali with the ar15s and tannerite for the gay parade all took a seminar by a Florida imam who is ex US military. Also there's a rumour to be wary of assassination if getting gas at night at a gas station, if you're white that is. And another rumour that violence is planned for this Friday in multiple large US cities, to begin promptly at 7pm.
    Last edited by 5.56NATO; 07-12-2016 at 10:53 AM.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123