Thread: Black Lives Matter Petition

Black Lives Matter Petition

Petition formally recognizing the group as a hate group. I do not see much of a difference between them and the KKK as far as rhetoric from their members.

https://petitions.whitehouse.gov/pet...t-organization

While your at it. Another petition to not ban the AR-15

https://petitions.whitehouse.gov/pet...tion-ban-ar-15

Also one to charge Hillary Clinton

https://petitions.whitehouse.gov/pet...8-952-and-1924
    Last edited by Phil125; 07-08-2016 at 11:03 AM.
    When some wild-eyed, eight-foot-tall maniac grabs your neck, taps the back of your favorite head up against the barroom wall, and he looks you crooked in the eye and he asks you if ya paid your dues, you just stare that big sucker right back in the eye, and you remember what ol' Jack Burton always says at a time like that: "Have ya paid your dues, Jack?" "Yessir, the check is in the mail." ----- Jack Burton 1986

Team Guns Network Silver 04/2013 alismith's Avatar

Signed all 3.

(Since I'm a registered Democrat can I vote more than once, or does that only work if you vote for the Dimocrat candidate during a Presidential election?)
    "Valar morghulis; valar dohaeris."

Commucrats are most efficient at converting sins and crimes to accidents or misunderstandings.-Oswald Bastable

Making good people helpless won't make bad people harmless.

Freedom isn't free.

"Attitude is the paintbrush that colors our world." TV Series, Haven.

My Spirit Animal has rabies.

I'd rather be an American than a Democrat.

"If you can make a man afraid, you can control him" Netflix Series, The Irregulars

Signed all three as well.
    The one about "Hitlery" is already over 200,000, double what is necessary.

Think it will happen?

Neither do I.
    “I have little patience with people who take the Bill of Rights for granted. The Bill of Rights, contained in the first ten amendments to the Constitution, is every American’s guarantee of freedom.” - - President Harry S. Truman, “Years of Trial and Hope”

Team GunsNetwork PLATINUM 10/2012 rci2950's Avatar

done!
    Gunsnet member since 2002
    Salt Water Cowboy - Dolphin 38

That will be right up there on the list of known terrorist organizations, right beside the Mussy brotherhood and LaRazza.

BISHOP

Quote Originally Posted by BISHOP View Post
    That will be right up there on the list of known terrorist organizations, right beside the Mussy brotherhood and LaRazza.

BISHOP
    As long as Hussein Obama is in office, they'll never get that title. Especially, since he's honored the founders at the White House.

Commucrats are most efficient at converting sins and crimes to accidents or misunderstandings.-Oswald Bastable

Freedom isn't free.

"If you can make a man afraid, you can control him" Netflix Series, The Irregulars

Quote Originally Posted by alismith View Post
    As long as Hussein Obama is in office, they'll never get that title. Especially, since he's honored the founders at the White House.
    Yeah I doubt he will, but if they keep chucking Molotov Cocktails at cops they won't last long.
    When some wild-eyed, eight-foot-tall maniac grabs your neck, taps the back of your favorite head up against the barroom wall, and he looks you crooked in the eye and he asks you if ya paid your dues, you just stare that big sucker right back in the eye, and you remember what ol' Jack Burton always says at a time like that: "Have ya paid your dues, Jack?" "Yessir, the check is in the mail." ----- Jack Burton 1986

Quote Originally Posted by BISHOP View Post

BISHOP
    Barack Hussein just defended black Lies Matter in a recent speech.

http://www.cbsnews.com/news/obama-de...tests-heat-up/

Freedom isn't free.

Almost 90 Thousand signatures in less than week! I think for this thing to even remotely be taken seriously it needs to hit a few hundred K.

Team GunsNet Bronze 07/2012 videodon's Avatar

I also signed all three. Thanks!
    видеодон

You know, it's a pretty sad state of affairs when citizens are forced to sign petitions to ask the government to do the jobs they were supposed to be doing in the first place.

However, none of this will amount to anything because it's being sent to those who should have done been doing this all along, but chose not to. I really doubt they'll even look at these without thinking we're all lunatics.

Freedom isn't free.

Team GunsNet Bronze 07/2012 videodon's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by alismith View Post
    You know, it's a pretty sad state of affairs when citizens are forced to sign petitions to ask the government to do the jobs they were supposed to be doing in the first place.

However, none of this will amount to anything because it's being sent to those who should have done been doing this all along, but chose not to. I really doubt they'll even look at these without thinking we're all lunatics.
    amen.
    видеодон

White House responds to this petition:

http://www.cbsnews.com/news/white-ho...-terror-group/

Not surprising...

Freedom isn't free.

The White House plays no role in designating domestic terror organizations. The U.S. government does not generate a list of domestic terror organizations
    Wait sooo the FBI does not have a list of organizations they watch? I guarantee you the FBI has a list and they check it twice. There are probably hundreds of FBI officers dedicated to that list. Hell this website is probably on it.

Quote Originally Posted by Phil125 View Post
    Wait sooo the FBI does not have a list of organizations they watch? I guarantee you the FBI has a list and they check it twice. There are probably hundreds of FBI officers dedicated to that list. Hell this website is probably on it.
    Good thing I don't fly at all.

Freedom isn't free.