Thread: Do you live in the Black Nation?

Do you live in the Black Nation?

Find out now;
    "Omowale was speaking in an interview set to air Sunday night on this reporter’s talk radio program, “Aaron Klein Investigative Radio,” broadcast on New York’s AM 970 The Answer and News Talk 990 AM in Philadelphia.

Omowale used the interview to claim five states as belonging to the “Black Nation”: Louisiana, Mississippi, South Carolina, Alabama, and Georgia.

The revolutionary stated: “We just need to start migrating back to those states and taking control of the economics in those states. If black people move in, most definitely white people will move out. So it’s not a hard process for us to have our own country within a country.”

Omowale is also co-founder of the Huey P. Newton Gun Club, a black militant gun group named after Black Panther Party founder Huey P. Newton. According to reports, Dallas shooter Micah X. Johnson “liked” the Huey P. Newton Gun Club and Omawale has said that he recognized Johnson from black community events in Dallas."
    http://www.breitbart.com/big-governm...ountry-within/

Picture Gary Indiana, Detroit, and Chitcago conglomerated into a metastasizing mass the size of Louisiana, Mississippi, South Carolina, Alabama, and Georgia.
    "And how we burned in the camps later thinking, what would things have been like, if every security operative, when he went out at night to make an arrest, had been uncertain, whether he would return alive and had to say good-bye to his family?"

**Team GunsNet SILVER 12/2014** skorpion's Avatar

I'm sure they would create a strong, rich, prosperous, and friendly country similar to Somalia or Ethiopia. They would make old America jealous.
    The pen is mightier than the sword, but only when you're shoving it through your enemy's throat.
    USMC Active Duty, 2004-2008
    Gunsnet Member since January 2003

Team Guns Network Silver 04/2013 alismith's Avatar

Why don't they just move to Africa and set up another country, or two, similar to Liberia?

They would have a whole continent already set up for their way of life. They could set a standard of "blackness" for the rest of Africa to follow and be a shining beacon of light to the rest of the world.
    "Valar morghulis; valar dohaeris."

Commucrats are most efficient at converting sins and crimes to accidents or misunderstandings.-Oswald Bastable

Making good people helpless won't make bad people harmless.

Freedom isn't free.

"Attitude is the paintbrush that colors our world." TV Series, Haven.

My Spirit Animal has rabies.

I'd rather be an American than a Democrat.

"If you can make a man afraid, you can control him" Netflix Series, The Irregulars

I live in the FMJ sometimes T nation............
    PRAISE KEK
    FATHER OF CHAOS
    BRINGER OF DAY
    IN THY WEBBED HANDS WE PLACE OUR FAITH
    SHADILAY, SHADILAY!

I wish conservatives would MOVE en masse to California and scare the living shit out of these pansy Liberals. I'd LOVE to see their heads explode. Or at least push the blue state morons into tiny little enclaves that have no political power....

And bringing the fight to their own backyard makes it super special

Quote Originally Posted by tank_monkey View Post
    I wish conservatives would MOVE en masse to California and scare the living shit out of these pansy Liberals. I'd LOVE to see their heads explode. Or at least push the blue state morons into tiny little enclaves that have no political power....

And bringing the fight to their own backyard makes it super special
    I know a guy who left kali because he didn't want to have to learn Spanish.
    "And how we burned in the camps later thinking, what would things have been like, if every security operative, when he went out at night to make an arrest, had been uncertain, whether he would return alive and had to say good-bye to his family?"