Thread: Have you seen the Purge Movies?

Team GunsNet Silver 07/2012 Hobe Sound AK's Avatar

Exclamation Have you seen the Purge Movies?

The 3 Movies and what happened in L.A. in 1991 Make me wonder if we might end up in a Racial Purge, With all the Crap from BLM. I still recall the Videos of Blacks throwing stuff at White Drivers on the Road, after the Rodney King event. It still is laughable the Mayor putting Him on T.V. dressed like Fathers knows best, and telling everyone can we all get along? If we end up with the Whore of Babylon as President, that will happen! Paul
    Honored Nephew, of RM2. Robert E. Truitt, CA-35, U.S.S. Indianapolis, 30-July, 1945.

In Loving Memory of CW4. Paul E. Truitt 22-September, 1929, 23-February, 2018.

In Loving Memory of Montell W. Truitt 8 March, 1933, 3 June, 2021

Contributor 02/2014 FunkyPertwee's Avatar

The Purge is propaganda for children to make them afraid of a world without daddy government to protect them.

In reality if any of us were transported into those films, we would be the scariest people in our areas. The little white preppy school kids they use for bad guys in these films are a bunch of faggots.
    "I'm fucking furious, I'm violently angry, and I like it. If you don't know what that feels like then I feel bad for you"

The purge movie just released is called something like purge election year, conveniently enough. Also, they demonise christians as the worst of the purgers. You know, those christians who pay for hospitals and run charities and food banks and preach do unto others as you would have them do unto you?
    "And how we burned in the camps later thinking, what would things have been like, if every security operative, when he went out at night to make an arrest, had been uncertain, whether he would return alive and had to say good-bye to his family?"

Contributor 02/2014 FunkyPertwee's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by 5.56NATO View Post
    The purge movie just released is called something like purge election year, conveniently enough. Also, they demonise christians as the worst of the purgers. You know, those christians who pay for hospitals and run charities and food banks and preach do unto others as you would have them do unto you?

Christian beliefs don't prevent murder, the government does!
    "I'm fucking furious, I'm violently angry, and I like it. If you don't know what that feels like then I feel bad for you"