Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: my new ak with vintage night scope!

What does these scopes go for.
    Charlie

Here is the one I`m getting. Charlie

looks good!!! does it still work??? what do these sell for??? please post more pics when you get it. mine came with 95% of the extra equiptment and the metal box serial numbered to the scope,let me know if you need pics of it or are interested in it.
    Last edited by new ak47 2010; 07-21-2011 at 08:53 PM.
    "people shouldn't fear the government-the government should fear the people" v for vendetta

I don`t know if it still works. Yes i would like to see more photos of your scope ,box and acessories. Mine has different markings on it :AZ AK-47 GPI-HOZ ES RPD-44 GSZ-HOZ. Needs to be cleaned up and a new lens. Could this be a older version. Anyone have parts or know where to get parts for this scope. Would like to get box and accessories for it.
    Charlie

Contributor 05/2012

For those of you that don't know,the power source for these is from Europe and doesn't usually work when you get it.You have to get a special size/type of US style batteries to get it to work.You can't just plug and play.It is KINDA like changing from 6 volt to 12 volt.

Contributor 05/2012

My batteries are somewhere up at the house,I will have to look for them to take a pic.These are two units that I bought over 10 years ago from Tennessee Guns before they started just sellingPSL's.

...I can't seem to get the pics I just took to upload.

I tried again but it seems my pic size is too large to upload,even at one at a time.
    Last edited by automan459; 07-22-2011 at 09:02 AM. Reason: can't upload the pics

I need the black coated glass lens has #6208 on it.
    Charlie

i got my scope to work with 4 double a batteries hooked out to it. works really good but it kills the batteries quick and heats them up. wish i could find a better battery source.
    will post some pics of the scope later tonight for you guys..
    "people shouldn't fear the government-the government should fear the people" v for vendetta

heres a few more pics!!!

sorry for the blurry pics i need a new camera!!
    Last edited by new ak47 2010; 07-23-2011 at 10:22 PM.

Your gun and classic scope look awesome!
    You are on the other hand risking the scope's life. The 4 AA batteries you are using are getting over heated because you are using such a small power source to power such a large itme. I know it will be bigger, but it will last a lot longer, try hooking up a battery from a game camera, or even a universal battery pack like this: http://cgi.ebay.com/UNIVERSAL-BATTER...:B:SHOP:US:101

We use them for all kinds of stuff at work, they are fairly reliable for day to day use, which for you should translate into a lifetime of use since you more than likely dont use the night vision every day. Hope this helps buddy.
    Romanian AK-47 7.62x39. Aluminum quad rail, sure fire light, EOTech, and a ton of ammo.

Anyone have any parts or accessories for this scope. My E-mail is: vhalftrack@aol.com
    Thanks. Charlie

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12