Thread: Poly AKS Galil side folder, which AK next?

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Poly AKS Galil side folder, which AK next?

Hello all, I bought this Poly AKS 4 years ago today which I posted a few pics of when I got it. I haven't ran that many rounds thru it since then but was thinking I do need another AK variant so I can safe queen this one. I absolutely love this rifle and it's smooth and flawless operation. I like different types of guns but really thinking I just want to start collecting AK variants. I'm not a rich man, so I came here to ask advice on purchasing my next rifle.

I'm selling my Socom 16 to purchase my next rifle. So I will have around $1200 to put towards my next AK. I'm really intrigued by the Arsenal sam7 side folder in OD green. I also like AK variants with red furniture. Not really sure what's out there with red furniture and in this price range. I wouldn't mind having a MAK 90! I'm still learning on this website what to look for to spot a fake or something that's not worth buying. Hah, it's funny because I look at old posts and someone will post a link from gunbroker and say look at this great buy or rigged AK, then I click the link and it's not available.

Anyway, I've always liked this friendly site and the great info I've gotten from you guys. Sorry if I posted in the wrong section.. Sorry for not knowing how to post a pic directly with my post.
    Attached Images Attached Images
    I'm what Willis was talking about.