Thread: A nuclear NATO base in Turkey is surrounded...

Guns Network Contributor 01/2015 Altarboy's Avatar

A nuclear NATO base in Turkey is surrounded...

I heard a couple guys talking about it earlier on the radio. There is nothing of it on Drudge yet. Surely nobody thought it was a good idea to stock the hot stuff in Turkey.

Team GunsNet Gold 07/2012 / Super Moderator Gunreference1's Avatar

After today, it's all historical.

Team Guns Network Silver 04/2013 alismith's Avatar

Plausible deniability. Obama can say the Turks stole our nuclear weapons and everyone will believe it. Unknown to everyone is the fact that Obama wants his Turkish muslim buddies to have nuclear arms, too, and this is the best way for them to get them.

And, as soon as the Turks take them, Obama will apologize to them for keeping such weapons in an, obviously, unsecure location.
    "Valar morghulis; valar dohaeris."

Commucrats are most efficient at converting sins and crimes to accidents or misunderstandings.-Oswald Bastable

Making good people helpless won't make bad people harmless.

Freedom isn't free.

"Attitude is the paintbrush that colors our world." TV Series, Haven.

My Spirit Animal has rabies.

I'd rather be an American than a Democrat.

"If you can make a man afraid, you can control him" Netflix Series, The Irregulars

Indiana, a state that is trying to remain free.
    Or the Turks will set off the biggest flash-bang since atmospheric testing was banned.

Isis/Turkish caliph erdogan recently went to Russia and met with Putin.
    Supposedly Turkey has severed the isis pipeline through Turkey.
    Supposedly erdogan has been offering Incirlik airbase to Russia, after kicking nato out.
    "And how we burned in the camps later thinking, what would things have been like, if every security operative, when he went out at night to make an arrest, had been uncertain, whether he would return alive and had to say good-bye to his family?"

Contributor 02/2014 FunkyPertwee's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by 5.56NATO View Post
    Isis/Turkish caliph erdogan recently went to Russia and met with Putin.
    Supposedly Turkey has severed the isis pipeline through Turkey.
    Supposedly erdogan has been offering Incirlik airbase to Russia, after kicking nato out.

Leave it to Russia to end the ISIS oil fencing scheme with one meeting. Much to the chagrin of the western NWO I'm sure.
    "I'm fucking furious, I'm violently angry, and I like it. If you don't know what that feels like then I feel bad for you"

I suspect at some point he will try to double cross the Russians and that will be the end of it.
    "And how we burned in the camps later thinking, what would things have been like, if every security operative, when he went out at night to make an arrest, had been uncertain, whether he would return alive and had to say good-bye to his family?"

Just curious, this isn't fake news is it? I don't see it elsewhere.

Team GunsNet Silver 03/2014 sevlex's Avatar

Seeing as Incirlik IS located inside Turkey, you safely say the base is "surrounded".

Telling the truth is treason in an empire of lies.

WWG1WGA

Nothing good ever comes from a pinched sphincter

Team GunsNet Gold 07/2012 / Super Moderator Gunreference1's Avatar

After today, it's all historical.

Some more on Russia in the region;
    A curious thing in the Western media this weekend is how little coverage is being given to a momentous victory unfolding in Syria. The Syrian Arab Army and Russian forces are about to close the final chapter in the five-year war – and the Western media don’t seem to want to know about it.
    http://sputniknews.com/columnists/20...terrorism.html

Body of Russian pilot is dragged through the dirt and stamped on after helicopter is shot down by Syrian rebels - but why does ID card found in wreckage show a blonde woman?
    http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/arti...#ixzz4G6dXGrta

Turkey: Erdogan Takes Charge Of Military
    In his third presidential decree since the failed coup plot, Mr Erdogan seeks to extend his power over Turkey's armed forces.
    http://news.sky.com/story/turkey-erd...itary-10518487

Isis is pissed at Putin;
    'We will come and kill you in your homes': ISIS terrorists threaten Putin with new propaganda video saying Russia is the jihadi's latest target
    http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/arti...#ixzz4G6e9fF8P

Putin is one man they should not threaten.

Quote Originally Posted by Altarboy View Post
    Putin is one man they should not threaten.
    They didn't learn the lessons of jihadsters in Chechnya, even tho a lot of chech muj have fought in Syria for isis. The muj leadership in Chechnya ordered kidnappings of Russian officials and citizens in Chechnya, so Russia ordered blackouts of the muj closest known family. They didn't kidnap any more civilians after word got around. Of course in the case of isis, the muj friends and family may be anywhere.

"I hope if Incirlik needs to be rescued, they don't have to call Hillary."
    http://www.trunews.com/article/comba...lik-surrounded

Contributor 02/2014 FunkyPertwee's Avatar

If they break into the facility, the US should nuke its own stored nukes.
    "I'm fucking furious, I'm violently angry, and I like it. If you don't know what that feels like then I feel bad for you"

Quote Originally Posted by FunkyPertwee View Post
    If they break into the facility, the US should nuke its own stored nukes.
    I imagine there are last ditch/last round means those at the base have to protect US nukes in such cases.
    Also, war with Turkey and Russia would keep 0bama in power.

Team Guns Network Silver 04/2013 alismith's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by 5.56NATO View Post
    I imagine there are last ditch/last round means those at the base have to protect US nukes in such cases.
    Also, war with Turkey and Russia would keep 0bama in power.
    As long as muslims get nuclear weapons, Obama will be happy.
    "Valar morghulis; valar dohaeris."

Commucrats are most efficient at converting sins and crimes to accidents or misunderstandings.-Oswald Bastable

Making good people helpless won't make bad people harmless.

Freedom isn't free.

"Attitude is the paintbrush that colors our world." TV Series, Haven.

My Spirit Animal has rabies.

I'd rather be an American than a Democrat.

"If you can make a man afraid, you can control him" Netflix Series, The Irregulars

I heard a rumour that the nukes have been removed from the base and that NATO's days there are numbered. Some grand poobah in the Turk gov has invited Russia to use the base, wich can only aid their work in Syria. Also, Russia just opened an airbase in Iran and are flying Tu22s out of it. Here's a pic I found on teh innernets of a twitter, dunno if it's legit or not.
    9c73632108882509afb27f79aa256f3f_XL.jpg

so someone whispered in your ears, legit or not......
    While no one ever listens to me,
    I am constantly being told to be quiet.

In a world of snowflakes,
    be the heat..