Thread: They can't hide their desperation

They can't hide their desperation

ISIS And The NRA: Similarities Abound
    Contentious as it might sound, there are significant similarities between the Islamic State terrorist organization, ISIS, and the National Rifle Association (NRA). Of course there are differences as well, but examining issues of congruence adds another dimension to the gun violence controversy.
    http://www.huffingtonpost.com/john-b..._11295374.html

Seriously lol.
    "And how we burned in the camps later thinking, what would things have been like, if every security operative, when he went out at night to make an arrest, had been uncertain, whether he would return alive and had to say good-bye to his family?"

PRAISE KEK
    FATHER OF CHAOS
    BRINGER OF DAY
    IN THY WEBBED HANDS WE PLACE OUR FAITH
    SHADILAY, SHADILAY!

Contributor 02/2014 FunkyPertwee's Avatar

I wish Hillary would arm me (part of the NRA) the same way she did ISIS.

Especially if I can get one of those STG-44 from Gaddafi's arsenal.
    "I'm fucking furious, I'm violently angry, and I like it. If you don't know what that feels like then I feel bad for you"

Quote Originally Posted by FunkyPertwee View Post
    I wish Hillary would arm me (part of the NRA) the same way she did ISIS.

Especially if I can get one of those STG-44 from Gaddafi's arsenal.

Speaking of Libya, did you hear the US has been invited into the (Hillary-created) conflict there? Not even in DoS and she's still paying dividends to the nwo.
    "And how we burned in the camps later thinking, what would things have been like, if every security operative, when he went out at night to make an arrest, had been uncertain, whether he would return alive and had to say good-bye to his family?"

Quote Originally Posted by 5.56NATO View Post
    Speaking of Libya, did you hear the US has been invited into the (Hillary-created) conflict there? Not even in DoS and she's still paying dividends to the nwo.

Haven't heard that yet but not surprised. Hillary is the ultimate slave to the NWO.
    "I'm fucking furious, I'm violently angry, and I like it. If you don't know what that feels like then I feel bad for you"

Here's some info on it;

"Seraj said the Presidential Council of his Government of National Accord (GNA), had decided to “activate” its participation in the international coalition against Islamic State and “request the United States to carry out targeted airstrikes on Daesh (ISIS).”"
    http://www.reuters.com/article/us-li...-idUSKCN10C2NF

See how sneaky the 0bama regime is? Barely any reports on this as they ramp up war in Libya.

Here's some info on it;

"Seraj said the Presidential Council of his Government of National Accord (GNA), had decided to “activate” its participation in the international coalition against Islamic State and “request the United States to carry out targeted airstrikes on Daesh (ISIS).”"

See how sneaky the 0bama regime is? Barely any reports on this as they ramp up war in Libya.

I just hope people keep this in mind when they call for genocide in the middle-east. The NWO/military-industrial complex is purposefully radicalizing the Muslim Arabs, destabilizing their artificial western-made nation-states, and inviting them to migrate to the west in order to scare us into demanding a police state and continued foreign aggression. In Europe they're being used as political correctness enforcers and informants (thought police), which is a job I believe the left wants to reserve for the BLM in the US.

The real enemies in the war on terror are probably the federal reserve system, the pentagon, and their corporate and government allies.

Here's some info on it;

Shame on me, I neglected to watch the Ron Paul Liberty Report for today, which deals with this topic.

I wonder if the recent interest in Libya by the 0bama regime is due to isis being redirected to Libya because of Russia and Syria overcoming them in Syria? And allegedly Turkey has shut off isis supply lines. I guess that also means more Libyans to flood into Europe.

I wonder if the recent interest in Libya by the 0bama regime is due to isis being redirected to Libya because of Russia and Syria overcoming them in Syria? And allegedly Turkey has shut off isis supply lines. I guess that also means more Libyans to flood into Europe.

A video in one of the article you linked to explained (from a statist pro-war perspective) that Libya has been acting as sort of pressure valve for ISIS to escape to when there is too much pressure on them in other regions.

And more desperation;
    Trump: You people really believed me?
    In a turn of events that shocked the political world and threw the presidential race into unprecedented turmoil, Donald J. Trump announced yesterday that he is quitting the race and endorsing Hillary Clinton.

Trump said the only point of his campaign was to show how stupid and gullible many Republican voters are.
    Lundy JOHN D. SIMMONS File photo

“I’ve been a Democrat all of my adult life,” Trump told a packed and boisterous news conference. “But I knew if I ran as a Republican and said increasingly ridiculous, idiotic, racist and sexist things that I would get a lot of votes.”

But he said he had no idea he would be able to win the Republican nomination and poll 40 percent or better in a national race against Clinton.
    http://www.charlotteobserver.com/opi...#storylink=cpy

On Sunday’s Breitbart News Daily with SiriusXM host Alex Marlow, political strategist Pat Caddell outlined his charge that Reuters tampered with its own daily tracking poll to manufacture a sudden surge for Hillary Clinton.

They not only changed their formula, to put Hillary ahead. They went back and changed the results, for a week of results where Trump was ahead, and then they turned those into Hillary leads,” said Caddell. “They also erased all the former polling off the site. They didn’t tweak their procedure – they cooked it.”
    http://www.breitbart.com/radio/2016/...-so-dishonest/

Trump’s values are in stark contrast to Christian beliefs
    http://www.charlotteobserver.com/opi...e94006247.html

Lol I'm sure Hillary has the christian vote wrapped up after this incredible hit piece.

There’s no doubt about it — the liberal media’s polls are rigged from the bottom up. How do we know this?

Simple — social media. Trump’s following on the major social media networks absolutely blow Clinton out of the water.

Allow me to prove it:
    Facebook

Trump: 10,174,358 Likes
    Clinton: 5,385,959 Likes

Trump nearly doubles the amount of Likes than Clinton Now — some people follow Trump who don’t like him, so let’s look at some posts. Here’s the stats for his latest Facebook live stream:

Trump Live Stream Post — 21 hours ago: 135,000 likes, 18,167 shares, 1.5 million views
    Clinton Live Stream Post — 25 hours ago: 11,000 likes, 0 shares, 321,000 views

Since Clinton has zero shares, here’s the next best original post I could find from Clinton, albeit it’s not a live stream post:

Clinton post — 30 hours ago: 22,000 Likes, 7241 Shares, 773,000 views
    http://thetruthdivision.com/2016/08/...mp-is-winning/

George P. Bush tells GOP to support Trump
    http://thehill.com/blogs/ballot-box/...-support-trump

I wonder how "P" be treated at the next satan/nwo meeting.

50 GOP national security officials say Trump would be 'most reckless president in American history'
    Those who signed the letter include former Homeland Security Secs. Thomas Ridge and Michael Chertoff; former NSA and CIA Director Michael V. Hayden; ex-Deputy Secretaries of State John D. Negroponte and Robert B. Zoellick; and Eric S. Edelman, who served as Vice President Dick Cheney’s national security adviser and was a top aide to Defense Secretary Robert Gates.
    https://www.yahoo.com/news/gop-natio...000000096.html

These neocons and rinos are the people who brought America to the state it's in. Also, note they intimate Trump would be more reckless than Hillary or even 0bama. laughable as that is.

Hillary rally vs. Trump rally
    http://redstatewatcher.com/article.asp?id=24762