Thread: "We know that's how you pray, that's why we asked you."

"We know that's how you pray, that's why we asked you."

As we finished up the photos, Trump looked at all the Sheriff's Deputies. "Let's get them in the photo," he said. And then he was taking group photos with all of the cops. They loved it. In fact, my favorite photo I took was all of the deputies with Trump (I'll post it tomorrow). I was struck by how Trump didn't forget the "little people." Even though it was just a few of us and no media, he was relaxed and took the time to get photos with everyone.
    http://www.conservativehq.com/articl...tell-you-about
    "And how we burned in the camps later thinking, what would things have been like, if every security operative, when he went out at night to make an arrest, had been uncertain, whether he would return alive and had to say good-bye to his family?"

Team GunsNet Bronze 07/2011 T2K's Avatar

I see the Facebook memes, the hysterical media, etc...then I watch one of his speeches and they are two different people. I can vote for him, though I do wish he would just ignore some of the BS instead of getting into petty arguments.

Indiana, a state that is trying to remain free.
    I went to see him speak when he visited my little town north of Indianapolis. I too wanted to hear the whole Trump and not just the media hit pieces. After he spoke, instead of heading off stage to the exit, he went off stage the other way, directly into the crowd of people and spent a lot of time signing things and taking pictures with the locals. Much different person, while still an explosive speaker, than our less than honest news media would portray him.

Team GunsNet Platinum 02/2015 davepool's Avatar

He has the ruling class in this country worried, they're scared to death that he will give a voice to those of us who have been ignored a told to shutup and do as I say for far to long.

America IS great, he's just going to give it back to the folks who made it that way.

And I believe him when says the election will be rigged against him, the despots will do what ever it takes to keep the gravy train on track and us on our knees.

Landslide of 30,000,000+ overall in the electorates.

I'll vote and do my part in the "game" in the next few months. The Whore of Benghazi shall not shine.
    PRAISE KEK
    FATHER OF CHAOS
    BRINGER OF DAY
    IN THY WEBBED HANDS WE PLACE OUR FAITH
    SHADILAY, SHADILAY!

I listened to a guy rant about trump's failed businesses and bankruptcy, blah,blah, blah and then jump in his GM truck and drive away......you just can't fix stupid.

Oh, and if I haven't said it lately FUCK McCAIN

mcain and Cruz.....

wah wah wah .

We hate you Rethuglicans.
    PRAISE KEK
    FATHER OF CHAOS
    BRINGER OF DAY
    IN THY WEBBED HANDS WE PLACE OUR FAITH
    SHADILAY, SHADILAY!

Quote Originally Posted by davepool View Post
    He has the ruling class in this country worried, they're scared to death that he will give a voice to those of us who have been ignored a told to shutup and do as I say for far to long.

America IS great, he's just going to give it back to the folks who made it that way.

And I believe him when says the election will be rigged against him, the despots will do what ever it takes to keep the gravy train on track and us on our knees.
    Agreed. Was just reading about how two voting machine makers are Hillary contributors, and Trump just said that id-less "voters" will vote ten times each.
    He knows what he's up against.
    "And how we burned in the camps later thinking, what would things have been like, if every security operative, when he went out at night to make an arrest, had been uncertain, whether he would return alive and had to say good-bye to his family?"

Team Guns Network Silver 04/2013 alismith's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by 5.56NATO View Post
    Agreed. Was just reading about how two voting machine makers are Hillary contributors, and Trump just said that id-less "voters" will vote ten times each.
    He knows what he's up against.
    Don't forget the Granite Garden votes.
    "Valar morghulis; valar dohaeris."

Commucrats are most efficient at converting sins and crimes to accidents or misunderstandings.-Oswald Bastable

Making good people helpless won't make bad people harmless.

Freedom isn't free.

"Attitude is the paintbrush that colors our world." TV Series, Haven.

My Spirit Animal has rabies.

I'd rather be an American than a Democrat.

"If you can make a man afraid, you can control him" Netflix Series, The Irregulars

There was a news story out this evening that said DT is on the verge of endorsing Paul Ryan after all.
    “I have little patience with people who take the Bill of Rights for granted. The Bill of Rights, contained in the first ten amendments to the Constitution, is every American’s guarantee of freedom.” - - President Harry S. Truman, “Years of Trial and Hope”

Quote Originally Posted by JTHunter View Post
    There was a news story out this evening that said DT is on the verge of endorsing Paul Ryan after all.
    He did, wich I suspect will hurt him as Ryan is as nwo as Hillary. Ryan is the main man on fast tracking tpp for the 0bama regime. That being said, it's just lip service.

Quote Originally Posted by 5.56NATO View Post
    He did, wich I suspect will hurt him as Ryan is as nwo as Hillary. Ryan is the main man on fast tracking tpp for the 0bama regime. That being said, it's just lip service.
    Pretty sure it is, he even endorsed McCain, just can't believe he would do that without a little pressure from the entrenched power brokers in the party, which just incentivizes me to work a little harder to get Kelli Ward nominated for the senate, cause I really don't want to vote for Ann Kirkpatrick for the senate but I will if shitbrain gets/steals the nomination