Thread: Hopefully I can jinx Hillary....

Guns Network Contributor 01/2015 Altarboy's Avatar

Hopefully I can jinx Hillary....

I'll bet 100 bucks Trump loses to Clinton.

Indiana, a state that is trying to remain free.
    Considering the number of precincts in Ohio and some in Pennsylvania that voted 100% for King Barack, you might just be right. Trump saying the fix is in is something many already know but will not say so for fear of joining some of the clinton's best friends who are now fertilizer.

not sure what to imply but from the rhetoric down here in the 3 state area a lot of people were mangling over trump, the same way they did with obama, no one in their left mind "pun intended" would ever have a reason to vote for clinton, you remember the guy on the old white VHS tap back in the 90s" this is exactly the case i name my theory after, i don't like either of these sob's
    Keep your will turning...

http://www.gunsnet.net/photopost/dat...m/NRA_logo.jpg

I will not eat your bread.
    I will not jump your cliff.
    I bow to no one but the Lord.

Trump has really gone down fast according to what I have seen of the polls. And Hillary could be seen killing children while she smokes the Constitution and giving hand party to a muslim cleric and her people would still vote for her. It's not looking good.

Site Admin & **Team Gunsnet Silver 12/2012** Richard Simmons's Avatar

What is it, 95 days til the election? Not throwing in the towel yet by any means. A lot of folks saying Trump won't win said the same thing about him winning the nomination.
    Gunsnet member since 1999
    USN 1978-86
    BCCI Life Member #2068

•" We sleep safe in our beds because rough men stand ready in the night to visit violence on those who would do us harm. " George Orwell

Forum Administrator Schuetzenman's Avatar

Today if it was the election it would be Prezident Hillary Cliton. I'm hoping Trump gets his shit together and starts acting like a President. He is his own worst enemy. If you can't beat a corrupt pathological liar that got 4 men killed and jeopardized national security over 100 times then you're fucking dumbass!

**Team GunsNet SILVER 12/2014** skorpion's Avatar

Nothing but Trump signs all over around here. Every now and then I see a Bernie hold-out. No Hitlery signs any where.

For every Hitlery voter there will be 5 Trump voters, but all the dead people, illegals, and hacked electronic ballot machines will make up for Hitlery's lack of voters and she will squeak by Trump in the end.
    Last edited by skorpion; 08-06-2016 at 08:31 AM.
    The pen is mightier than the sword, but only when you're shoving it through your enemy's throat.
    USMC Active Duty, 2004-2008
    Gunsnet Member since January 2003

Guns Network Contributor 04/2013 El Laton Caliente's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Altarboy View Post
    Trump has really gone down fast according to what I have seen of the polls. And Hillary could be seen killing children while she smokes the Constitution and giving hand party to a muslim cleric and her people would still vote for her. It's not looking good.
    Most of the polls have been revised in the methods right as the dem convention was underway (Had to give Hillary the convention bump that wasn't there...). They are heavily slanted to Hillary. What I've heard / seen of the inside and non-media polls, Trump is ahead by as much as 10%.

The other thing they are doing is leaving the Green and Libertarian parties out of the polling. Some polls that included them are showing as much as 15% plus of the vote headed that way.
    We found out what "dealing" with progressive lefties is all about. Our side gives up something, they give up nothing and the progressives come back in a month or a year and want us to give up more... rinse and repeat...

Contributor 02/2014 FunkyPertwee's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by El Laton Caliente View Post
    Most of the polls have been revised in the methods right as the dem convention was underway (Had to give Hillary the convention bump that wasn't there...). They are heavily slanted to Hillary. What I've heard / seen of the inside and non-media polls, Trump is ahead by as much as 10%.

The other thing they are doing is leaving the Green and Libertarian parties out of the polling. Some polls that included them are showing as much as 15% plus of the vote headed that way.

Spot on.

Trump is currently ahead, but mass media is portraying it backwards to help generate votes for Clinton.

However, IMO, Trump needs a landslide in order to beat the rigged election system.
    "I'm fucking furious, I'm violently angry, and I like it. If you don't know what that feels like then I feel bad for you"

If she wins, I've the feeling there will be world and civil war, all of wich started by her.
    "And how we burned in the camps later thinking, what would things have been like, if every security operative, when he went out at night to make an arrest, had been uncertain, whether he would return alive and had to say good-bye to his family?"

I hope you guys are right. I've just learned to be pessimistic when it comes to politics.