Thread: Poor Hillary

Poor Hillary

Newly released email shows top aide Huma Abedin warned colleagues Hillary was 'often confused' and needed hand-holding about calls with foreign leaders
    It was 'very imp[ortant]' to review Clinton's phone-call schedule with her, Abedin cautioned an underling via email, because 'she's often confused'
    The email comes from Judicial Watch, which obtained it through a FOIA lawsuit against the State Department
    It also shows Clinton was asleep on a Saturday when the aide went to brief her on her schedule
    The same aide tried to reach her four days after the Benghazi terror attacks, but Clinton had slept through a White House briefing
    http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/arti...#ixzz4Glu8Gkmv

PHOTOS=> Hillary’s Handler Carries DIAZEPAM Pen for Patients Who Experience Recurrent Seizures!
    In recent bizarre events on the campaign trail a strange man was noticed at Hillary Clinton’s side.
    Via Mike Cernovich:

Hillary’s Handler? Brain washer? pic.twitter.com/5lsCTc8Vdk

— Mike Cernovich (@Cernovich) August 7, 2016

** Danger and Play has much more.

The man is dressed like a secret service agent but his actions prove otherwise.
    In a recent campaign stop in a Union Hall in front of a sparse crowd, at about the time when some liberal protesters began to protest, Hillary Clinton suddenly froze. She looked dazed and lost. Seeing this, a group of men rushed to assist the candidate on the stage. One man however gently pats the candidate’s back and then says, “Keep Talking.”
    http://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2016...-pen-seizures/

In this heated presidential race where being “fit” and “stable” have become terms in the arsenal of both campaigns, startling photographs emerged Sunday showing Democratic nominee Hillary Clinton apparently getting help in climbing up some stairs.

The photos, published by the Reuters and Getty news agencies, show Mrs. Clinton, 68, receiving help as she tries to ascend a staircase in front of a home. The images were actually taken in February when the former first lady was campaigning for president in South Carolina.
    http://www.wnd.com/2016/08/unstable-...imbing-stairs/

But on the plus side for Hillary;
    Communist Party unites behind Hillary
    http://www.wnd.com/2016/08/communist...ehind-hillary/
    "And how we burned in the camps later thinking, what would things have been like, if every security operative, when he went out at night to make an arrest, had been uncertain, whether he would return alive and had to say good-bye to his family?"

Can you stand up?
    I do believe it's working, good
    That'll keep you going through the show
    Come on, it's time to go.
    For peace of mind, resign as general manager of the universe

Guns Network Contributor 01/2015 Altarboy's Avatar

Sadly, she will still be our prez in a few months.

Team Guns Network Silver 04/2013 alismith's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by 5.56NATO View Post

But on the plus side for Hillary;
    Communist Party unites behind Hillary
    http://www.wnd.com/2016/08/communist...ehind-hillary/
    I thought the Dimocratic Party was already united behind her.
    "Valar morghulis; valar dohaeris."

Commucrats are most efficient at converting sins and crimes to accidents or misunderstandings.-Oswald Bastable

Making good people helpless won't make bad people harmless.

Freedom isn't free.

"Attitude is the paintbrush that colors our world." TV Series, Haven.

My Spirit Animal has rabies.

I'd rather be an American than a Democrat.

"If you can make a man afraid, you can control him" Netflix Series, The Irregulars

The first few vids I've seen where people say she's having an aneurysm or something I feel she was simply exaggerating for the camera and audience, this vid makes me think she does indeed have a problem;
    "And how we burned in the camps later thinking, what would things have been like, if every security operative, when he went out at night to make an arrest, had been uncertain, whether he would return alive and had to say good-bye to his family?"

I, firmly, believe that Hitlery has severe mental problems that are being exacerbated by the stress she's under running for President. She knows she's lied and that people are aware of it; she knows she has no connection with "regular" people; she knows she's not likable and isn't liked; she knows she's a crook and has been caught; she knows she broke the law with her emails; she knows she's funded terrorists; she's knows sh'es stolen millions of dollars from other people; she knows her foundation is built on a sham; she knows she's sold her soul to foreign countries for money; she's knows she's not fit for the job she's running for; and she's hoping none of this will be brought up again as the campaign goes forward.

Everything she's done wrong keeps being thrown in the public's eye. Every day she wakes up to what else is going to be brought up that she'll have to lie about and when she does lie, she's aware that her continued lying will conflict with lies she's told in the past.

All of this weighs heavily on her mind and she's starting to become unhinged. You can see in every time she makes an appearance and see it in her reactions (or lack of appropriate reactions), and you can hear it in her voice when she speaks.

Even Rush is starting to believe she's having mental issues.

Commucrats are most efficient at converting sins and crimes to accidents or misunderstandings.-Oswald Bastable

Freedom isn't free.

"If you can make a man afraid, you can control him" Netflix Series, The Irregulars

Contributor 02/2014 FunkyPertwee's Avatar

I think the people around her could care less about her as an individual. Its the Clinton machine that is important to maintaining the global slave system.

As long as its NWO approved puppet masters pulling her strings in office, she could go into a coma for over a year like Woodrow Wilson as far as they care.
    "I'm fucking furious, I'm violently angry, and I like it. If you don't know what that feels like then I feel bad for you"

Guns Network Contributor 01/2015 Altarboy's Avatar

Hillary could be seen juggling marital aids while burning the constitution and drinking wine from a baby's skull and her people would still vote her in.

Clinton mistakenly refers to Trump as her ‘husband’
    http://nypost.com/2016/08/05/clinton...s-her-husband/

Team GunsNet Silver 07/2011 Sherman's Avatar

https://www.drugs.com/diazepam.html

Ativan... It helps with anxiety and used with other medications to treat seizures.
    My father would change personalities on that stuff. He would be freaking out about everything, give him a small dose and 45 min later........one smooth dude. Totally relaxed and controlled. He had MAJOR anxiety issues to the point that he was having blood pressure problems.

Quote Originally Posted by Sherman View Post
    https://www.drugs.com/diazepam.html

Ativan... It helps with anxiety and used with other medications to treat seizures.
    My father would change personalities on that stuff. He would be freaking out about everything, give him a small dose and 45 min later........one smooth dude. Totally relaxed and controlled. He had MAJOR anxiety issues to the point that he was having blood pressure problems.
    Wich makes me wonder what meds or combinations thereof, if any, are actually the responsible parties for some of this behavior.

Team GunsNet Silver 07/2011 Sherman's Avatar

Which makes me wonder what meds or combinations thereof, if any, are actually the responsible parties for some of this behavior.
    I think it is all natural. I think she has Alzheimer's with a bit of Parkinson's.

Quote Originally Posted by Sherman View Post
    I think it is all natural. I think she has Alzheimer's with a bit of Parkinson's.
    Don't forget early onset Dementia.

Freedom isn't free.

If she's been part of mkultra, that shit won't stay corked up forever.

Contributor 02/2014 FunkyPertwee's Avatar

If she's been part of mkultra, that shit won't stay corked up forever.

Total possibility with this bitch.

I wouldn't be surprised to find out she's shriveling up inside and outside because she sold her soul to the devil.

Living your life to be a puppet for evil people behind the scenes and knowing everything you are is owed to them must be a terrible burden to live with.
    "I'm fucking furious, I'm violently angry, and I like it. If you don't know what that feels like then I feel bad for you"

The presstitutes start to prep for Hillary illnesses;
    Some great leaders had mental illness - it may have helped
    WASHINGTON (AP) — Some of America's greatest leaders in history have had mental health problems and it may have helped in times of crisis, psychiatrists and psychologists said.

Presidents Abraham Lincoln and John F. Kennedy, along with Civil War generals Ulysses S. Grant and William Tecumseh Sherman and civil rights leader Martin Luther King Jr., all struggled with mental health issues, often depression, said Tufts University psychiatry professor Dr. Nassir Ghaemi, who has written about historical figures' psychological issues. He also points to British Prime Minister Winston Churchill and India's Mahatma Gandhi as major historical figures who thrived while having emotional issues.
    http://bigstory.ap.org/article/cbcc4...ay-have-helped

They'll say that in favor of Hillary, but not in Trump's case.

Quote Originally Posted by FunkyPertwee View Post
    I wouldn't be surprised to find out she's shriveling up inside and outside because she sold her soul to the devil.
    I believe I read somewhere that he's asking for a refund
    For peace of mind, resign as general manager of the universe

Quote Originally Posted by Full Otto View Post
    I believe I read somewhere that he's asking for a refund
    The devil isn't as smart as people make him out to be if he, actually, paid for her soul.

Freedom isn't free.