Thread: Any Destiny players?

Question Any Destiny players?

Just curious if anyone on here plays Destiny. Our clan is made up of gun owners and vets and people that enjoy helping others out.
    Here's to pussy and gunpowder. One to live for, the other to die by.....Goddamn though, I do love the smell of 'em both !!!

Forum Administrator Schuetzenman's Avatar

I game but not that one. Of a similar nature I have been into Left4Dead and Killing Floor and now Killing Floor 2. Currently jumping between Witcher 3 and Xcom 2.

Contributor 02/2014 FunkyPertwee's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Schuetzenman View Post
    I game but not that one. Of a similar nature I have been into Left4Dead and Killing Floor and now Killing Floor 2. Currently jumping between Witcher 3 and Xcom 2.

I haven't played left4dead since it was new. Maybe I should get a pc copy and try playing online.

I've been playing single player games this summer: Alien Isolation, Resident Evil 4 HD remaster, Resident Evil Remake, and playing through Far Cry 3 again. FC3 has a dumb as hell story, but creeping around a jungle shooting folks in the head with arrows is pretty fun.
    "I'm fucking furious, I'm violently angry, and I like it. If you don't know what that feels like then I feel bad for you"