Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: imam just got shot in the head in Queens

Team GunsNetwork PLATINUM 10/2012 rci2950's Avatar

imam just got shot in the head in Queens

They are saying it might be a hate crime. More to come. Link as soon as I get to my computer.
    Gunsnet member since 2002
    Salt Water Cowboy - Dolphin 38

Guns Network Contributor 01/2015 Altarboy's Avatar

Nah. Probably workplace violence.

http://www.nydailynews.com/new-york/...icle-1.2749901

A lone gunman killed a Queens imam and his assistant as the pair walked home from Saturday afternoon prayers, shooting each in the head from close range, cops and witnesses said.

Both victims were dressed in Muslim garb when targeted by the shooter, who fled the scene on foot and remained at large. Members of the mosque quickly denounced the double homicide as a hate crime.

“That’s not what America is about,” said local resident Khairul Islam, 33. “We blame Donald Trump for this ... Trump and his drama has created Islamophobia.”

"We blame Donald Trump for this". Ugh

Quote Originally Posted by Altarboy View Post
    "We blame Donald Trump for this". Ugh
    of course they do. Someone told them to say it probably. Maybe they will try and do something about it.

Why are their mouths always open?

Team Guns Network Silver 04/2013 alismith's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by rci2950 View Post
    http://www.nydailynews.com/new-york/...icle-1.2749901

A lone gunman killed a Queens imam and his assistant as the pair walked home from Saturday afternoon prayers, shooting each in the head from close range, cops and witnesses said.

Both victims were dressed in Muslim garb when targeted by the shooter, who fled the scene on foot and remained at large. Members of the mosque quickly denounced the double homicide as a hate crime.

“That’s not what America is about,” said local resident Khairul Islam, 33. “We blame Donald Trump for this ... Trump and his drama has created Islamophobia.
    Nope. Wrong. islam, and it's adherents, are what have created islamo-hatred.

Fucking ragheads. Just like Dimocrats; always place the blame elsewhere and not on the real cause.
    "Valar morghulis; valar dohaeris."

Commucrats are most efficient at converting sins and crimes to accidents or misunderstandings.-Oswald Bastable

Making good people helpless won't make bad people harmless.

Freedom isn't free.

"Attitude is the paintbrush that colors our world." TV Series, Haven.

My Spirit Animal has rabies.

I'd rather be an American than a Democrat.

"If you can make a man afraid, you can control him" Netflix Series, The Irregulars

well, i blame bush.
    PRAISE KEK
    FATHER OF CHAOS
    BRINGER OF DAY
    IN THY WEBBED HANDS WE PLACE OUR FAITH
    SHADILAY, SHADILAY!

**Team GunsNet SILVER 12/2014** skorpion's Avatar

Description of the shooter is a medium-complected male wearing a polo shirt and shorts. When I was in the M.E. I noticed that the mopes over there loved rocking polo shirts on 120 degree days. Sounds like a muslim killing a muslim to me. Sunni vs. Shiite?
    The pen is mightier than the sword, but only when you're shoving it through your enemy's throat.
    USMC Active Duty, 2004-2008
    Gunsnet Member since January 2003

Quote Originally Posted by skorpion View Post
    Description of the shooter is a medium-complected male wearing a polo shirt and shorts. When I was in the M.E. I noticed that the mopes over there loved rocking polo shirts on 120 degree days. Sounds like a muslim killing a muslim to me. Sunni vs. Shiite?
    That would be a good ending after the liberal retards all instantly blamed trump

Quote Originally Posted by alismith View Post
    Nope. Wrong. islam, and it's adherents, are what have created islamo-hatred.

Fucking ragheads. Just like Dimocrats; always place the blame elsewhere and not on the real cause.

We aren't the first to despise them:

Quote Originally Posted by Alain Quellien, a French colonial bureaucrat
    For some, the muslim is the natural and irreconcilable enemy of the Christian and the European; islam is the negation of civilization, and barbarism, bad faith and cruelty are the best one can expect from the mohammedans.
    Quote Originally Posted by Sir Winston Churchill
    Individual moslems may show splendid qualities. Thousands become the brave and loyal soldiers of the Queen: all know how to die: but the influence of the religion paralyzes the social development of those who follow it. No stronger retrograde force exists in the world. Far from being moribund, mohammedanism is a militant and proselytising faith. It has already spread throughout Central Africa, raising fearless warriors at every step; and were it not that Christianity is sheltered in the strong arms of science—the science against which it had vainly struggled—the civilisation of modern Europe might fall, as fell the civilisation of ancient Rome.How dreadful are the curses which mohammedanism lays on its votaries! Besides the fanatical frenzy, which is as dangerous in a man as hydrophobia in a dog, there is this fearful fatalistic apathy. The effects are apparent in many countries. Improvident habits, slovenly systems of agriculture, sluggish methods of commerce, and insecurity of property exist wherever the followers of the Prophet rule or live. A degraded sensualism deprives this life of its grace and refinement; the next of its dignity and sanctity. The fact that in mohammedanism law every woman must belong to some man as his absolute property–either as a child, a wife, or a concubine — must delay the final extinction of slavery until the faith of islam has ceased to be a great power among men.
    Gentlemen may prefer Blondes, but Real Men prefer Redheads!

Team GunsNet Silver 03/2014 sevlex's Avatar

The Imam must have been a "moderate".

Lately, I have been reading that Isis is bragging about getting hit squads into the country. Thanks, Barrack HUSSEIN Obama!
    Telling the truth is treason in an empire of lies.

WWG1WGA

Nothing good ever comes from a pinched sphincter

Guns Network Lifetime Member #2

Islam is a hate crime

Guns Network Contributor 04/2013 El Laton Caliente's Avatar

I just say the sketch of the perp, he looks middle-eastern. I'm guessing this is muslime on muslime....
    We found out what "dealing" with progressive lefties is all about. Our side gives up something, they give up nothing and the progressives come back in a month or a year and want us to give up more... rinse and repeat...

Contributor 02/2014 FunkyPertwee's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Altarboy View Post
    Why are their mouths always open?

Ever heard the term "mouth breathers"?
    "I'm fucking furious, I'm violently angry, and I like it. If you don't know what that feels like then I feel bad for you"

**Team GunsNet SILVER 12/2014** skorpion's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by El Laton Caliente View Post
    I just say the sketch of the perp, he looks middle-eastern. I'm guessing this is muslime on muslime....
    The MSM will now be burying this story in 3..2..1...

“We blame Donald Trump for this"

Ya know that could help his poll numbers
    just sayin'
    For peace of mind, resign as general manager of the universe

Team Gunsnet Platinum 06/2016 ltorlo64's Avatar

I seem to remember a mosque fire a about a year ago that was supposed to be a hate crime until they figured it out it was a member of the mosque that set the fire.

I also seem to remember someone, though it may have been BLM person, sending themselves hate e-mails until they traced the e-mails back to a library computer she had used.

I will wait until the investigation is complete.
    "Nothing ever gets so bad that government "help" can't make it worse." Pat Garrett, March 22, 2014

"HATE IS GOOD, WHEN ITS DIRECTED AT EVIL." PROBASCO, April 20, 2012

I tried to push the envelope, but found that it was stationery.

Have you heard about the new corduroy pillows? They're making head lines!

NRA Endowment Member

Team GunsNet Bronze 07/2011 T2K's Avatar

Suspect arrested, tracked by the vehicle cameras saw him getting into.

No name or race mentioned. So, you know he's not white.

"And how we burned in the camps later thinking, what would things have been like, if every security operative, when he went out at night to make an arrest, had been uncertain, whether he would return alive and had to say good-bye to his family?"

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast