Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: just watching the riots going on in Milwaukee right now.

Team Guns Network Silver 04/2013 alismith's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by rci2950 View Post
    Dem gold teefs means he be high class, not riff-raff street trash.
    "Valar morghulis; valar dohaeris."

Commucrats are most efficient at converting sins and crimes to accidents or misunderstandings.-Oswald Bastable

Making good people helpless won't make bad people harmless.

Freedom isn't free.

"Attitude is the paintbrush that colors our world." TV Series, Haven.

My Spirit Animal has rabies.

I'd rather be an American than a Democrat.

"If you can make a man afraid, you can control him" Netflix Series, The Irregulars

He was a good boy
    He liked to play basketball
    For peace of mind, resign as general manager of the universe

Team GunsNet Silver 07/2011 Sherman's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Altarboy View Post
    The pic I have he is pointing a gat at the camera. And shit. That looks like Easy E.
    Eazy E didn't have gold teeth and he worked his way out of the hood. He was a O.G. Nigga. He is one of my favorite Gangster Rappers. Did you know that Eazy E didn't want to be a rapper. Dr. Dre pretty much forced him in to it. Eazy E. was authentic.

Guns Network Contributor 01/2015 Altarboy's Avatar

The panthers just declared war. I'm not really sure to what extent.

The panthers just declared war. I'm not really sure to what extent.
    Is it on?

Or is this just trash talk?

Commucrats are most efficient at converting sins and crimes to accidents or misunderstandings.-Oswald Bastable

Freedom isn't free.

"If you can make a man afraid, you can control him" Netflix Series, The Irregulars

Team Guns Network Silver 04/2015 mrkalashnikov's Avatar

Yawn. Those Milwaukee dusky rascals have a long way to go to catch up with their homies here in Chiraq...
    Nietzsche: From life's school of war: what does not kill me makes me stronger.

Quote Originally Posted by alismith View Post
    Yup. Now, they're rioting even when the black guy is brandishing a gun. So, they are saying that they are going to riot whenever a black criminal commits a crime and gets shot. Nice.

Everything you stated is spot on.

(I guess Soros wants a return on all the money he's spent.)
    The police officer is black as well. He's staying with relatives outside the Milwaukee area as they are afraid for him and his family.

The corpse also had a rap sheet with over 13 other arrests and he was 23. Busy MoFo.
    Last edited by JTHunter; 08-14-2016 at 10:40 PM.
    “I have little patience with people who take the Bill of Rights for granted. The Bill of Rights, contained in the first ten amendments to the Constitution, is every American’s guarantee of freedom.” - - President Harry S. Truman, “Years of Trial and Hope”

blm says these guys are to be called heroes from now on.
    Time to make more "heroes" Sounds like its time to load up the "hero" makers (magazines).

BISHOP

"And how we burned in the camps later thinking, what would things have been like, if every security operative, when he went out at night to make an arrest, had been uncertain, whether he would return alive and had to say good-bye to his family?"

That's it. That's the pic.

Yo he chillin wit Torious PIG an 3pack Shaker up in gangsa paradise yo.

"And how we burned in the camps later thinking, what would things have been like, if every security operative, when he went out at night to make an arrest, had been uncertain, whether he would return alive and had to say good-bye to his family?"

Containment may be lost.

Sister of man shot by Milwaukee police calls for agitators to ‘burn down’ suburbs
    http://theamericanmirror.com/sister-...-burn-suburbs/

We all know it's ok if they burn down their own hoods. Similar activities outside the containment zone might result in interesting occurrences.

From his sister

“Burning down sh*t ain’t going to help nothing. Y’all burning down sh*t we need in our community. Take that sh*t to the suburbs. Burn that sh*t down. We need our weave. I don’t wear it, but we need it.”

You just cant make this stuff up. What a idiot. I'm afraid we will start to see this stuff moving into other areas. Should someone tell these dumbasses that a lot of black people live in the suburbs also?

Its getting to the point that it doesn't matter if a black thug pulls a gun and shoot a cop and another cop kills the thug people will riot and protest.

I'm glad I live.in the sticks, but eventually the sickness will reach us too.

we have solutions to that around here.
    PRAISE KEK
    FATHER OF CHAOS
    BRINGER OF DAY
    IN THY WEBBED HANDS WE PLACE OUR FAITH
    SHADILAY, SHADILAY!

Oh yeah, you're screwed too. Say a nuclear war or economic collapse empties out the cities of vermin, who, after devouring all that could be found in the cities, will take to the countryside for their rapine. Imagine tens, no, hundreds of thousands of Treyvons and Michael Browns, armed by 0bama and the cia, encompassing your county as a horde of locusts.

Yo thas gangsa paradise right there yo.

Reparashuns!

Quote Originally Posted by Cypher View Post
    From his sister

“Burning down sh*t ain’t going to help nothing. Y’all burning down sh*t we need in our community. Take that sh*t to the suburbs. Burn that sh*t down. We need our weave. I don’t wear it, but we need it.”

You just cant make this stuff up. What a idiot. I'm afraid we will start to see this stuff moving into other areas. Should someone tell these dumbasses that a lot of black people live in the suburbs also?

Its getting to the point that it doesn't matter if a black thug pulls a gun and shoot a cop and another cop kills the thug people will riot and protest.
    That's the black Lies Matter mindset. Always has been. But Soros is getting tired of nothing happening, so he's upping the ante now: ANY black criminal gets killed, it's riot time.

Freedom isn't free.

**Team GunsNet SILVER 12/2014** skorpion's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by 5.56NATO View Post
    Oh yeah, you're screwed too. Say a nuclear war or economic collapse empties out the cities of vermin, who, after devouring all that could be found in the cities, will take to the countryside for their rapine. Imagine tens, no, hundreds of thousands of Treyvons and Michael Browns, armed by 0bama and the cia, encompassing your county as a horde of locusts.

Yo thas gangsa paradise right there yo.

Reparashuns!
    I wouldn't worry about that. BLM types would not survive very long in a rural area.
    The pen is mightier than the sword, but only when you're shoving it through your enemy's throat.
    USMC Active Duty, 2004-2008
    Gunsnet Member since January 2003

PA, where the cold is only matched by the isolation
    Quote Originally Posted by skorpion View Post
    I wouldn't worry about that. BLM types would not survive very long in a rural area.
    And make no mistake, the hood rats are terrified of the woods.

Team GunsNet Platinum 02/2015 davepool's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Helen Keller View Post
    we have solutions to that around here.
    Yep, more time and distance to take the shot.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast