Thread: Two local yutes murder a man after he helps pull their SUV from a ditch

Contributor 02/2014 FunkyPertwee's Avatar

Two local yutes murder a man after he helps pull their SUV from a ditch

A few months ago I was driving at night down a completely deserted road out in the country, with no street lights or buildings or anything around for hundreds of yards, if not a mile or more. I noticed an abandoned car pulled off into the marsh on the opposite side of the road as myself with no lights on and the doors open. As soon as I was close enough to see the car, a young man jumped out of the marsh in front of me waving his arms, and as I quickly swerved around him and passed, he angrily yelled "Ay!" while lunging at my moving car in a visibly aggressive manner.

This is the kind of shit that prevents me from stopping to see if somebody needs help in situations like that.

A newly released affidavit states the incident began Monday night in the area of Durant Avenue and North Jimtown Drive where a witness asked Garrett to assist the suspects pull their 2016 Dodge Durango out of a ditch on the side of Durant Avenue.

According to witnesses, Garrett agreed to pull the suspects' SUV out of the ditch for $20.

Authorities say after Garrett pulled the suspects' vehicle out of the ditch, Garrett asked the suspects about the money they owed him at which point Frasier took out a gun and fired multiple shots striking Garrett in the chest.
    http://www.live5news.com/story/32768...n?sf33538356=1

Victim (age 45):

Murderers (ages 17 and 19):
    "I'm fucking furious, I'm violently angry, and I like it. If you don't know what that feels like then I feel bad for you"

Team Guns Network Silver 04/2013 alismith's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by FunkyPertwee View Post
    A few months ago I was driving at night down a completely deserted road out in the country, with no street lights or buildings or anything around for hundreds of yards, if not a mile or more. I noticed an abandoned car pulled off into the marsh on the opposite side of the road as myself with no lights on and the doors open. As soon as I was close enough to see the car, a young man jumped out of the marsh in front of me waving his arms, and as I quickly swerved around him and passed, he angrily yelled "Ay!" while lunging at my moving car in a visibly aggressive manner.

This is the kind of shit that prevents me from stopping to see if somebody needs help in situations like that.

http://www.live5news.com/story/32768...n?sf33538356=1

Victim (age 45):

Murderers (ages 17 and 19):
    This article is all wrong. According to black lies matter, those two yutes are heroes, not murderers. "Murderer" is the White man's designation to keep the black man down.
    "Valar morghulis; valar dohaeris."

Commucrats are most efficient at converting sins and crimes to accidents or misunderstandings.-Oswald Bastable

Making good people helpless won't make bad people harmless.

Freedom isn't free.

"Attitude is the paintbrush that colors our world." TV Series, Haven.

My Spirit Animal has rabies.

I'd rather be an American than a Democrat.

"If you can make a man afraid, you can control him" Netflix Series, The Irregulars

Guns Network Contributor 01/2015 Altarboy's Avatar

Sad.

Guns Network Lifetime Member #2

No good deed goes unpunished.

Team GunsNet Bronze 07/2011 T2K's Avatar

It's big local news her in the Charleston area. But will be quickly forgotten. Imagine if two white guys had murdered Garrett in the same circumstances?

Sadly, I would not stop for a young black male that looked like either of these guys. That demographic is responsible for at least 80% of the murders here in the Charleston area, probably more.

**Team GunsNet SILVER 12/2014** skorpion's Avatar

I was in the outskirts of the city during a snow storm a number of years ago - there was probably 10 or more inches of snow on the streets and I was cruising through it in my Jeep when I came across a couple of 0bama's sons in a Monte Carlo stranded in the middle of the road. I had yanked out a few other cars that day with the Jeep, but I drove right around the yutes in the Monte. Not worth the risk.
    The pen is mightier than the sword, but only when you're shoving it through your enemy's throat.
    USMC Active Duty, 2004-2008
    Gunsnet Member since January 2003

Team GunsNet Bronze 07/2011 T2K's Avatar

Here's another local (Charleston, SC) incident from 2013. This one is notorious. http://www.live5news.com/story/23635...in-mt-pleasant

It's sad that it's like this but the straight talk, forget the PC bullshit truth is that around here at least, normal law abiding citizens have a very very low chance of being a murder victim unless you interact somehow with the young black male gangsta demographic OR your spouse / significant other / relationship rival is the violent type.