Thread: Have you ever heard of Brian Eno?

Team GunsNet Silver 07/2012 Hobe Sound AK's Avatar

Thumbs up Have you ever heard of Brian Eno?

He does Keyboard, Acoustic, Instrumental Music, since 1975. He is from England. I happened to hear his Music on a Car Race Video I was watching on www.youtube.com. I read up on him, He has played Keyboards for Major Rock Groups. Love his Music, Have been listening to several of his Music Videos on www.youtube.com This has so far been my Favorite of his, from his Apollo Album from 1983. Hard to believe I never knew of his Music. This is my Favorite, called An Ending(Ascent) Great Song for Flying, or in Space, or Driving down the Road. Such a Peaceful Song, I got the Album. Hard to believe he has been making this kind of Music for over 40 Years. Paul
    Last edited by Hobe Sound AK; 08-18-2016 at 06:12 PM.
    Honored Nephew, of RM2. Robert E. Truitt, CA-35, U.S.S. Indianapolis, 30-July, 1945.

In Loving Memory of CW4. Paul E. Truitt 22-September, 1929, 23-February, 2018.

In Loving Memory of Montell W. Truitt 8 March, 1933, 3 June, 2021

Guns Network Contributor 01/2015 Altarboy's Avatar

A buddy of mine was into him. He has his moments. I never got really big into his stuff.

Team Guns Network Silver 04/2015 mrkalashnikov's Avatar

I heard of him back in the 70's. He collaborated on an album with a guy I used to listen to, though can't recall now who it was. I don't think Brian was ever what one would consider a "mainstream" artist.
    Nietzsche: From life's school of war: what does not kill me makes me stronger.

I used to listen to him a lot back in the 80's. Haven't even thought of the name in years.

Team Guns Network Silver 04/2013 alismith's Avatar

His music sounds familiar. In the early 70's, there were a few local stations that played New Age music, and I remember hearing stuff like this on those.

Nowadays, it's hard to find any New Age stations anywhere, except on the Internet. I have one or two of them on Pandora I listen to every once in a while when the mood hits.

Nice music. Thanks for posting.
    "Valar morghulis; valar dohaeris."

Commucrats are most efficient at converting sins and crimes to accidents or misunderstandings.-Oswald Bastable

Making good people helpless won't make bad people harmless.

Freedom isn't free.

"Attitude is the paintbrush that colors our world." TV Series, Haven.

My Spirit Animal has rabies.

I'd rather be an American than a Democrat.

"If you can make a man afraid, you can control him" Netflix Series, The Irregulars

I am the master of my fate
    I am the captain of my soul

"(The Second Amendment) isn't a law but an enumerated right, a right that we cannot allow to be corralled to make politicians and ant-gun fanatics happy." ~Old Grump

Team GunsNet Silver 07/2012 Hobe Sound AK's Avatar

Different Guy, His Name is spelled Enos. Brian ENO is 65 and has been Making this Music since I was in High School. Was not much in to Music that had no Singing in it, till I started hearing different Background Music in a lot of the youtube Videos.
    Honored Nephew, of RM2. Robert E. Truitt, CA-35, U.S.S. Indianapolis, 30-July, 1945.

In Loving Memory of CW4. Paul E. Truitt 22-September, 1929, 23-February, 2018.

In Loving Memory of Montell W. Truitt 8 March, 1933, 3 June, 2021