Thread: American Journalism is collapsing ..... even journalists are noticing it

American Journalism is collapsing ..... even journalists are noticing it

THIS is rare, one of THEM, in a major newspaper daring to MENTION the complete and total LIBERAL BIAS in the mainstream media.

http://nypost.com/2016/08/21/america...fore-our-eyes/

The frenzy to bury Trump is not limited to the Clinton campaign and the Obama White House. They are working hand-in-hand with what was considered the cream of the nation’s news organizations.

The shameful display of naked partisanship by the elite media is unlike anything seen in modern America.

The largest broadcast networks — CBS, NBC and ABC — and major newspapers like The New York Times and Washington Post have jettisoned all pretense of fair play. Their fierce determination to keep Trump out of the Oval Office has no precedent.

Indeed, no foreign enemy, no terror group, no native criminal gang, suffers the daily beating that Trump does. The mad mullahs of Iran, who call America the Great Satan and vow to wipe Israel off the map, are treated gently by comparison.

I'm a regular listener of NPR every day, as I us my hearing protection fm radio while working out doors. I have never heard them so biased at the same time denying that they have an agenda.

They say that clinton has her issues but donald trump can't be trusted.

This reminds me of the Soviet Union claiming that the US Government is guilty of what the US Government is claiming that the Ruskie's are accused of.

Stay tuned.

Forum Administrator Schuetzenman's Avatar

Collapsing ... no collapsed, as in already happened. 2008 is when it died. Other than Fox there is nothing that resembles real journalism in this country that is supposed to value the 1st Amendment. This is what happens when you let Marxists infiltrate and staff your Colleges for 40 years or more.

Team GunsNet Silver 03/2014 sevlex's Avatar

I read that this morning. Something tells me it's a panicked recognition that old-school media is in a death spiral of their own making.
    Telling the truth is treason in an empire of lies.

WWG1WGA

Nothing good ever comes from a pinched sphincter

Indiana, a state that is trying to remain free.
    My daughter put me on to the British BBC for news of what is going on in my own country. How sad that the British are able to publish usually fair and unbiased stories on US politics. I have read several BBC stories on Trump which had me wondering if it was the same Trump that is so hated by the US media.

Team Guns Network Silver 04/2013 alismith's Avatar

As with most all of the political polls out, I've gotten so there is very little in any news outlets that I believe.

Usually, if it's against anything conservative, I just think of the opposite and figure that's what's closer to being the "real" news.

I agree that the Brits are much more believable than their American counterparts.

Just about all of our media outlets have been corrupted by the left. Controlled, leftist propaganda is the news of the day, now.
    "Valar morghulis; valar dohaeris."

Commucrats are most efficient at converting sins and crimes to accidents or misunderstandings.-Oswald Bastable

Making good people helpless won't make bad people harmless.

Freedom isn't free.

"Attitude is the paintbrush that colors our world." TV Series, Haven.

My Spirit Animal has rabies.

I'd rather be an American than a Democrat.

"If you can make a man afraid, you can control him" Netflix Series, The Irregulars

Team GunsNet Gold 03/2014

Quote Originally Posted by Schuetzenman View Post
    Collapsing ... no collapsed, as in already happened. 2008 is when it died. Other than Fox there is nothing that resembles real journalism in this country that is supposed to value the 1st Amendment. This is what happens when you let Marxists infiltrate and staff your Colleges for 40 years or more.
    I always claim that the collapse started back when Turner started the first 24 hr a day news channel.

My expression was "Reporters no longer report, they sensationalize!"

When there was 24 hr news casting they had to make up 24 hrs worth of news.

Guns Network Lifetime Member #2

Quote Originally Posted by Schuetzenman View Post
    ^ This I can get more truth reporting from a prison where everyone claims to be innocent!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Gunner1558 View Post
    I always claim that the collapse started back when Turner started the first 24 hr a day news channel.

My expression was "Reporters no longer report, they sensationalize!"

When there was 24 hr news casting they had to make up 24 hrs worth of news.

Exactly, Pure facts would take about 20-30 min per day to report (ie pre-CNN).

The facts were never reported before the 24h new service, only the exact same shit we get today.

Perhaps so, but now it feels like 1984 with the continuous brain washing.