Thread: Forget the presidency for a moment, what's all this talk about Republicans losing the HOUSE and SENATE?

Forget the presidency for a moment, what's all this talk about Republicans losing the HOUSE and SENATE?

I'm serious. There are articles out there which scream that the Congress is set to turn DEEP DEMOCRAT BLUE. That would totally suck. If Trump gets in, you know the Democrats will do everything from stopping everything he tries to do, to starting BS witch hunt investigations on him and his family, all the way to completely COVERING for HILLARY.

If Hitlery gets in, WITH a Democrats Congress (especially the SENATE where we get the SCOTUS nominees), we're totally fucked.

Guns Network Contributor 01/2015 Altarboy's Avatar

It makes sense. The dems hate all republican senators and congressmen. The republucans hate most republican senators and congressmen. I am expecting the worst on all fronts.

Team Guns Network Silver 04/2013 alismith's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by tank_monkey View Post
    I'm serious. There are articles out there which scream that the Congress is set to turn DEEP DEMOCRAT BLUE. That would totally suck. If Trump gets in, you know the Democrats will do everything from stopping everything he tries to do, to starting BS witch hunt investigations on him and his family, all the way to completely COVERING for HILLARY.

If Hitlery gets in, WITH a Democrats Congress (especially the SENATE where we get the SCOTUS nominees), we're totally fucked.
    Don't forget, all of this talk is brought to you by the CMSPO and they print the news as they want it to be, not the way it is. They want a Dimocratic President, a Dimocratic Senate, and a Dimocratic House. They figure if they start talking like it's going to happen, then it will happen. They're doing their absolute best to scare every single conservative into thinking everything is lost and there's no need to even bother with voting.

Just take it the opposite way it's written and spoken. They know that America is fed up with Dimocrats and is willing to throw all of them out in the hope for a better future. This scares them, so they're countering by making it seem like the Dims are in control and going to be in control for a long time to come.

I see all this as a futile effort to slow down and stop their downward spiral in almost every election in the past and future.

They know they are failures but won't admit it, and they want everyone else to view them as being necessary for our continued good fortune in the future.

They're scared and it's showing. They are trying to make you feel everything you're doing to stop them is futile. They want you to give up hope.

Don't believe everything you read, see, or hear on the news. I'ts mostly wrong anyway.
    "Valar morghulis; valar dohaeris."

Commucrats are most efficient at converting sins and crimes to accidents or misunderstandings.-Oswald Bastable

Making good people helpless won't make bad people harmless.

Freedom isn't free.

"Attitude is the paintbrush that colors our world." TV Series, Haven.

My Spirit Animal has rabies.

I'd rather be an American than a Democrat.

"If you can make a man afraid, you can control him" Netflix Series, The Irregulars

Forum Administrator Schuetzenman's Avatar

If people are pissed and will not vote for Trump, they don't go to the poles to vote for a Senator or Congressman either. We are so screwed.

Contributor 02/2014 FunkyPertwee's Avatar

I wouldn't believe the polls. They're skewing them so we feel like "no need to go vote, we lost anyway".
    "I'm fucking furious, I'm violently angry, and I like it. If you don't know what that feels like then I feel bad for you"

Quote Originally Posted by FunkyPertwee View Post
    I wouldn't believe the polls. They're skewing them so we feel like "no need to go vote, we lost anyway".

the dems are in full retard mode. Look how biased everything is right now.

prep
    PRAISE KEK
    FATHER OF CHAOS
    BRINGER OF DAY
    IN THY WEBBED HANDS WE PLACE OUR FAITH
    SHADILAY, SHADILAY!