Thread: Immigrant from Cameroon lives off the British gov't dime and turns down free 5-bed house because "not fancy/big enough"

**Team GunsNet SILVER 12/2014** skorpion's Avatar

Immigrant from Cameroon lives off the British gov't dime and turns down free 5-bed house because "not fancy/big enough"

This kind of stuff makes my blood boil. This dude reproduces 8 times, has X-Boxes and TVs in every room of his current free house, uses one bedroom as an office and gym, and then complains about his quality of life when the British gov't offers his family an upgrade to a 5-bedroom house (compared to a grass hut in his native Cameroon). His excuse is he needs a 6-bedroom house as he sucks in over 100,000 pounds annually from from the government.

This is exactly the kind of crap 0bama loves to promote over here, too.

Do not read this until after you take your blood pressure meds.

https://www.thesun.co.uk/news/174096...bedroom-house/

The dad-of-eight has since bagged £108,000 hand-outs in a year.

The family, since boosted by the arrival of a three-month-old daughter, now live in a four-bed house, kitted out with big flatscreen tellies, games devices and a Sky HD box.

But Arnold, whose family ran up a £21,000 bill for food when the council put them in a hotel for four months, wants out of “the worst place they have ever lived.”

He is furious at only being offered a five-bedroom property.
    The pen is mightier than the sword, but only when you're shoving it through your enemy's throat.
    USMC Active Duty, 2004-2008
    Gunsnet Member since January 2003

Team Guns Network Silver 04/2013 alismith's Avatar

I don't blame this leech one bit. I'm sure the British gov't promised all the immigrants a better life to attract them. Now that they're there, some of them want all that that "better life" entails.

Of course, they're being pampered by the gov't and given all kinds of "free" shit, without having to do anything for it, other than being there, but, for some, it's not enough. They want it all.

The way I see it, it's Karma. You reap what you sow. These miscreants are what the British gov't "sowed," and this article is showing what they're "reaping."

I hope all of the illegals rise up and demand upper class condos, and yachts, and limos, and personal butlers, etc. It's only fitting.
    "Valar morghulis; valar dohaeris."

Commucrats are most efficient at converting sins and crimes to accidents or misunderstandings.-Oswald Bastable

Making good people helpless won't make bad people harmless.

Freedom isn't free.

"Attitude is the paintbrush that colors our world." TV Series, Haven.

My Spirit Animal has rabies.

I'd rather be an American than a Democrat.

"If you can make a man afraid, you can control him" Netflix Series, The Irregulars

Guns Network Contributor 01/2015 Altarboy's Avatar

I'll bet his home in Cameroon was much nicer.

Site Admin & **Team Gunsnet Silver 12/2012** Richard Simmons's Avatar

Rooms look pretty small so regardless of how many bedrooms it has it's no palace. While I think it sucks that they appear to be taking the British taxpayer for a ride I can't say I really care how the Brits spend their money. Too many of the same here to be pissed about.
    Gunsnet member since 1999
    USN 1978-86
    BCCI Life Member #2068

•" We sleep safe in our beds because rough men stand ready in the night to visit violence on those who would do us harm. " George Orwell