Thread: VP Debate

Team Guns Network Silver 04/2013 alismith's Avatar

VP Debate

Don't know if anyone else is watching it, but it has proven beyond a shadow of a doubt that Hitlery's running mate, Kaine is a complete asshole. He won't let Pence even finish a sentence when it's Pence's turn to talk. And, he has that Hitlery smirk when he's not talking.

Now, he's saying he's a supporter of the 2nd Amendment.....I believe him exactly as much as I believe Hitlery is a supporter of the 2nd Amendment.

Damn,these Dimocrats are prime examples of what's wrong with our country.

I'm having a hard time listeningto this debate as I can't stand hearing, or looking at, Kaine.
    "Valar morghulis; valar dohaeris."

Commucrats are most efficient at converting sins and crimes to accidents or misunderstandings.-Oswald Bastable

Making good people helpless won't make bad people harmless.

Freedom isn't free.

"Attitude is the paintbrush that colors our world." TV Series, Haven.

My Spirit Animal has rabies.

I'd rather be an American than a Democrat.

"If you can make a man afraid, you can control him" Netflix Series, The Irregulars

Guns Network Contributor 01/2015 Altarboy's Avatar

He does look like a smirkish a-hole . A good moderator would not allow so many interruptions.

Quote Originally Posted by Altarboy View Post
    He does look like a smirkish a-hole . A good moderator would not allow so many interruptions.
    I think it's safe to say that almost all moderators, so far, are DNC puppets and not impartial, at all.

Commucrats are most efficient at converting sins and crimes to accidents or misunderstandings.-Oswald Bastable

Freedom isn't free.

"If you can make a man afraid, you can control him" Netflix Series, The Irregulars

I just noticed that Kaine's eyebrows are uneven. The left one is higher up on his forehead than the right one when he talks, or smirks. This contributes to his haughty, smirky demeanor.

Freedom isn't free.

Indiana, a state that is trying to remain free.
    Watching it and wish the moderator would moderate and shut the guy up so that Pence could finish a statement.

Contributor 02/2014 FunkyPertwee's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by alismith View Post
    I just noticed that Kaine's eyebrows are uneven. The left one is higher up on his forehead than the right one when he talks, or smirks. This contributes to his haughty, smirky demeanor.

"Tim Kaine's Jack Nicholson eyebrows make be wonder if I'm watching the VP debate or The Shining." - Being Libertarian (facebook page)
    "I'm fucking furious, I'm violently angry, and I like it. If you don't know what that feels like then I feel bad for you"

I hate to say this as I'm a big fan of Red Skelton, but Kaine looked like a vile, evil version of him (if Red ever played a villian).

Freedom isn't free.

Kaine comes across as being very effeminate.

Let's put it this way -- if at some point Kaine, aka Hillary's right hand "person" announces (à la Bruce Jenner) that he is going to live the rest of his life as a woman who would be surprised?

Quote Originally Posted by jet3534 View Post
    Kaine comes across as being very effeminate.

Let's put it this way -- if at some point Kaine, aka Hillary's right hand "person" announces (à la Bruce Jenner) that he is going to live the rest of his life as a woman who would be surprised?
    Hitlery would, probably, be happier....

Freedom isn't free.

**Team GunsNet SILVER 12/2014** skorpion's Avatar

Didn't watch the debate, but I did just read an article stating that KKKaine interrupted Pence 70 times. I'm sure the mod just smiled and nodded her head each time the butt hole sniffer interrupted Pence.
    The pen is mightier than the sword, but only when you're shoving it through your enemy's throat.
    USMC Active Duty, 2004-2008
    Gunsnet Member since January 2003

this moderator was a fuckin goof.

pence killed this guy on everything. all kaine did was try the typical democrap bullying tactics.
    PRAISE KEK
    FATHER OF CHAOS
    BRINGER OF DAY
    IN THY WEBBED HANDS WE PLACE OUR FAITH
    SHADILAY, SHADILAY!

Team GunsNet Silver 07/2012 Hobe Sound AK's Avatar

He(Kaine) sounded like that goofball Chris Mathews, God! I hate that Fat Fuck!
    Honored Nephew, of RM2. Robert E. Truitt, CA-35, U.S.S. Indianapolis, 30-July, 1945.

In Loving Memory of CW4. Paul E. Truitt 22-September, 1929, 23-February, 2018.

In Loving Memory of Montell W. Truitt 8 March, 1933, 3 June, 2021

Team GunsNetwork PLATINUM 10/2012 rci2950's Avatar

All the UK news sites i have read on the debate said pence won. If that means anything to anyone.
    Gunsnet member since 2002
    Salt Water Cowboy - Dolphin 38

Team GunsNet Bronze 10/2014

if she wins, we've definitely got a qualifying replacement for joe biden. 2nd amendment supporter my ass, does he duck hunt?

The moderator went into panic mode every time Pence tried to bring up Mrs. Clinton's email server. If my memory is correct she also tried to shut him up on the "Pay for Play" ethics issue. And lastly her deportation question appeared to be asked as a "set up" question. Are these debates rigged? The rigging may not be intentional, but due to the institutional bias of the media the rigging occurs nonetheless.

Guns Network Lifetime Member #2

Quote Originally Posted by alismith View Post
    Don't know if anyone else is watching it, but it has proven beyond a shadow of a doubt that Hitlery's running mate, Kaine is a complete asshole. He won't let Pence even finish a sentence when it's Pence's turn to talk. And, he has that Hitlery smirk when he's not talking.

Now, he's saying he's a supporter of the 2nd Amendment.....I believe him exactly as much as I believe Hitlery is a supporter of the 2nd Amendment.

Damn,these Dimocrats are prime examples of what's wrong with our country.

I'm having a hard time listeningto this debate as I can't stand hearing, or looking at, Kaine.
    They are supporters of the 2nd......The democrat version that allows the gov't to have weapons......

Tim Kaine's missionary work

https://stream.org/in-honduras-tim-k...but-karl-marx/
    The New York Times Sept. 4 feature on Tim Kaine shows that his year in Honduras introduced him not to Jesus Christ, but to Karl Marx. The story doesn’t say that, exactly, but connect the dots with a little history and an alarming picture emerges of Kaine’s adventures with radicals and revolutionaries in 1980s Latin America.

I knew there had to be a reason she picked him
    I think this year a closer look at the VP picks is more informative than usual
    For peace of mind, resign as general manager of the universe

Indiana, a state that is trying to remain free.
    Considering the age of both candidates for president, the obvious health issues of one, and the hate of the other potentially inciting violence, the vice president in this election is extremely important.

As for Pence as a person, I had the privilege of spending almost a day with him a couple of years ago. Nice guy beyond belief when after he finished his speech for a new park opening here, he joined us for lunch at the site and spent the better part of the day, hobb-nobbing with we the people, well past when his people kept trying to take him to his next appointment, which he canceled to continue the afternoon with us!

Considering that the 10-15 minutes I watched was enough to turn my stomach, this "debate" made no difference in my choice, nor, I dare say, in the choices of most of the people here.

Nor do I disagree with any previous comments.

Vote "Freedom" FIRST !!
    “I have little patience with people who take the Bill of Rights for granted. The Bill of Rights, contained in the first ten amendments to the Constitution, is every American’s guarantee of freedom.” - - President Harry S. Truman, “Years of Trial and Hope”