Thread: Live feeds of Hurricane Matthew evacuation routes in South Carolina courtesy of SCDOT

**Team GunsNet SILVER 12/2014** skorpion's Avatar

Live feeds of Hurricane Matthew evacuation routes in South Carolina courtesy of SCDOT

I-26 has both E/W lanes open for evacuation west-bound only.

http://www.511sc.org/

Click on Cameras link at the top, choose a city, and pick a road to watch live feed. I-26 in Charleston is a good one.
    The pen is mightier than the sword, but only when you're shoving it through your enemy's throat.
    USMC Active Duty, 2004-2008
    Gunsnet Member since January 2003

Contributor 02/2014 FunkyPertwee's Avatar

I drove up westbound on the eastbound side of I-26 on my way out of Charleston. Thankfully it looks like Charleston has been spared the terrible storm surge thanks to the storm's new low-tide arrival time.
    "I'm fucking furious, I'm violently angry, and I like it. If you don't know what that feels like then I feel bad for you"

**Team GunsNet SILVER 12/2014** skorpion's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by FunkyPertwee View Post
    I drove up westbound on the eastbound side of I-26 on my way out of Charleston. Thankfully it looks like Charleston has been spared the terrible storm surge thanks to the storm's new low-tide arrival time.
    Is your powder staying dry for the most part there?

Contributor 02/2014 FunkyPertwee's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by skorpion View Post
    Is your powder staying dry for the most part there?

Yeah, its all good up here in the northern part of the state, and I've heard from my folks in Chucktown that they are all safe, and the neighbors say the house didn't get blown over or a tree through it. Probably headed back to in the morning. Thankfully my neighbors are prepared to fire on looters, so the powder I had to leave behind is safe from the Amish on the next street over.
    "I'm fucking furious, I'm violently angry, and I like it. If you don't know what that feels like then I feel bad for you"