Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Meet your new DNC, Keith Ellison, D muslim..... I mean Minnesota

Team Guns Network Silver 04/2013 alismith's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by 1 Patriot-of-many View Post
    As usual... PERFECT form in Sarcasm.....
    Glad you can see it. I don't use purple as I use a blackened screen and can't see the purple.

I appreciate the score, too. I try.
    "Valar morghulis; valar dohaeris."

Commucrats are most efficient at converting sins and crimes to accidents or misunderstandings.-Oswald Bastable

Making good people helpless won't make bad people harmless.

Freedom isn't free.

"Attitude is the paintbrush that colors our world." TV Series, Haven.

My Spirit Animal has rabies.

I'd rather be an American than a Democrat.

"If you can make a man afraid, you can control him" Netflix Series, The Irregulars

DNC Chair Candidate Proposed Making a Separate Country for Black Americans
    On "Fox & Friends" this morning, Kevin Jackson pointed out the irony that President-elect Donald Trump is labeled a racist, while the potential future leader of the Democratic Party wanted a separate state for people of one race.

Jackson pointed out that notable Democrats, including Bernie Sanders, Elizabeth Warren, Chuck Schumer and Harry Reid, have thrown their support behind Ellison.

He said that support amounts to condoning Ellison's "racist policies."

"I'd love to see him become the new Democrat leader, because he certainly represents them very well," Jackson said. "Keith Ellison is what I call an ethnocentric racist."
    http://insider.foxnews.com/2016/11/2...1&noRedirect=1
    "And how we burned in the camps later thinking, what would things have been like, if every security operative, when he went out at night to make an arrest, had been uncertain, whether he would return alive and had to say good-bye to his family?"

Team Guns Network Silver 04/2013 alismith's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by 5.56NATO View Post
    DNC Chair Candidate Proposed Making a Separate Country for Black Americans
    On "Fox & Friends" this morning, Kevin Jackson pointed out the irony that President-elect Donald Trump is labeled a racist, while the potential future leader of the Democratic Party wanted a separate state for people of one race.

Jackson pointed out that notable Democrats, including Bernie Sanders, Elizabeth Warren, Chuck Schumer and Harry Reid, have thrown their support behind Ellison.

He said that support amounts to condoning Ellison's "racist policies."

"I'd love to see him become the new Democrat leader, because he certainly represents them very well," Jackson said. "Keith Ellison is what I call an ethnocentric racist."
    http://insider.foxnews.com/2016/11/2...1&noRedirect=1
    Already been done. It's called Liberia. Is he suggesting he wants to send them all there?
    "Valar morghulis; valar dohaeris."

Commucrats are most efficient at converting sins and crimes to accidents or misunderstandings.-Oswald Bastable

Making good people helpless won't make bad people harmless.

Freedom isn't free.

"Attitude is the paintbrush that colors our world." TV Series, Haven.

My Spirit Animal has rabies.

I'd rather be an American than a Democrat.

"If you can make a man afraid, you can control him" Netflix Series, The Irregulars

Keith Ellison’s Saudi Arabia Trip Included Meetings With Radical Cleric, Bank That Funds Suicide Bombings
    http://freebeacon.com/issues/keith-e...cide-bombings/

of course you know this means they're prepping him for 2020

EXCLUSIVE: Black Congressmen Refuse To Condemn Ellison’s Past Proposal For A ‘Black State’
    http://dailycaller.com/2016/11/30/ex...#ixzz4RWSiLeMf
    Last edited by 5.56NATO; 11-30-2016 at 02:35 PM.
    "And how we burned in the camps later thinking, what would things have been like, if every security operative, when he went out at night to make an arrest, had been uncertain, whether he would return alive and had to say good-bye to his family?"

Potential DNC Chair Keith Ellison Supports Groups That Want To Destroy America With Sharia
    "Vastly outweighing Ellison’s anti-Israel credentials, however, are his anti-American credentials. Being a convert to Islam does not make Ellison anti-American. But the Minnesota lawmaker, as a visible and a vocal supporter of the Muslim Brotherhood, is supporting an anti-American agenda. The Muslim Brotherhood—in its own words, as evidenced in court documents—calls for “destroying Western civilization from within” and replacing that civilization with a supremacist, sharia law-based autocracy. Even Saudi Arabia has outlawed the Muslim Brotherhood, making it a state-designated terrorist organization.

Ellison also supports the Council on American-Islamic Relations (CAIR), the Islamic Society of North America, and the Muslim Students’ Association, all of whom—based on well-established public record—are linked to the Muslim Brotherhood."
    http://thefederalist.com/2016/12/02/...merica-sharia/

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12