Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Trump Cabinet Picks

Quote Originally Posted by l921428x View Post
    I would like to see John Bolton as Sec. of State.
    I'm on the fence on Bolton, a lot of people say he's a nwo shill but the stuff I've read that he has written makes me think he's more conservative American than a lot of people who served in the w regime. Also, if he's packing the treasury with gold sacks might as well pack some cfr nwo guys in the other posts as well.
    "And how we burned in the camps later thinking, what would things have been like, if every security operative, when he went out at night to make an arrest, had been uncertain, whether he would return alive and had to say good-bye to his family?"

Moderator & Team Gunsnet Platinum 07/2011 O.S.O.K.'s Avatar

Can't get any better than Gen Mattis for Sec Defense. As for the other picks, I'm happy and I'm especially happy to hear Trump re-iterating his campaign promises now that he's been elected.
    ~Nemo me impune lacessit~

Team Gunsnet Silver 02/14 - Moderator recon's Avatar

I would like to see John Bolton as Sec. of State.
    Me too!
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HUkamRC1gG0
    Buy It Cheap!
    Stack It Deep!

Original Member-July-1999!

Trump Expands Secretary of State Search as Petraeus Defends Past
    http://www.bloomberg.com/politics/ar...s-defends-past

David Petraeus and Hillary Conspired to Have Ambassador Stevens Murdered- Trump Must Run From This Criminal
    http://www.thecommonsenseshow.com/20...this-criminal/

Snowden: Petraeus disclosed more 'highly classified' information than I did
    “We have a two-tiered system of justice in the United States, where people who are either well-connected to government or they have access to an incredible amount of resources get very light punishments,” said Snowden in an exclusive interview with Yahoo News published Sunday.

“Perhaps the best-known case in recent history here is Gen. Petraeus — who shared information that was far more highly classified than I ever did with journalists,”
    http://thehill.com/homenews/308693-s...ion-than-i-did

And the backtracking begins;

Trump Advisor Says Administration Not Looking To "Rip Up NAFTA" Or Impose "Quote-Unquote Tariffs"
    Anthony Scaramucci, a senior advisor on the Trump transition team, told a group of business leaders convened at a bipartisan meeting by the group No Labels that President-elect Trump is a free-trader who is looking to make trade deals more fair, not scrap them.
    “I don’t think we’re looking to rip up NAFTA as much as we are looking to right-size it and make it fairer,” he added. “He’s got a great relationship, by the way, with the Mexican president. They talk regularly,” referring to Trump and Mexican President Enrique Peña Nieto.
    Scaramucci said his homework on Trump’s economic team has been to study the impact of the North American Free Trade Agreement (NAFTA), which Trump called “the worst trade deal maybe ever signed anywhere” during the campaign.
    “I don’t think anybody in the administration from the top to the bottom is looking for protectionism. We understand the economic harm and the impact that would take,” he said. “I don’t think anybody in the administration is looking for quote-unquote tariffs, but I think they are a cudgel if you will to lay out there if we can’t get the trade deals to be right-sided to now benefit the American people.
    http://www.zerohedge.com/news/2016-1...e-unquote-tari
    Last edited by 5.56NATO; 12-05-2016 at 01:22 PM.
    "And how we burned in the camps later thinking, what would things have been like, if every security operative, when he went out at night to make an arrest, had been uncertain, whether he would return alive and had to say good-bye to his family?"

I don't know he just said that there should be a huge tax penalty for companies that move overseas to take advantage of cheap labor and then sell goods back to us. I've been clamoring for that for a long time

I risked losing my fellow anti-establishment readers in September by suggesting Trump may be an establishment Trojan horse. After seeing Trump choose Pence as VP and a Goldman Sachs exec as campaign finance manager, I was concerned the establishment knew a citizen’s revolt was brewing and made sure that even the road to revolt led back to Rome. Now that we are seeing Trump make actual decisions, we can test that hypothesis.
    http://thegreatrecession.info/blog/t...or-tried-true/

Team Gunsnet Platinum 06/2016 ltorlo64's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by 5.56NATO View Post
    I risked losing my fellow anti-establishment readers in September by suggesting Trump may be an establishment Trojan horse. After seeing Trump choose Pence as VP and a Goldman Sachs exec as campaign finance manager, I was concerned the establishment knew a citizen’s revolt was brewing and made sure that even the road to revolt led back to Rome. Now that we are seeing Trump make actual decisions, we can test that hypothesis.
    http://thegreatrecession.info/blog/t...or-tried-true/
    Have you checked out all his picks or just the ones you don't agree with?
    "Nothing ever gets so bad that government "help" can't make it worse." Pat Garrett, March 22, 2014

"HATE IS GOOD, WHEN ITS DIRECTED AT EVIL." PROBASCO, April 20, 2012

I tried to push the envelope, but found that it was stationery.

Have you heard about the new corduroy pillows? They're making head lines!

NRA Endowment Member

Quote Originally Posted by ltorlo64 View Post
    Have you checked out all his picks or just the ones you don't agree with?
    Just the ones I read about somewhere. That being said, when a pick is mentioned, I usualy go over to the cfr website and see if they're a member, or do a google on them and the wiki page will tell you a lot about the person as most of these guys have wiki pages. If they're rino, gold sacks, cfr, or kissinger approved globalist, well, you know what they want to do to the world.

Take the ex gold sacks guys Trump is placing into his cabinet. One will be head of treasury, and word is the global economy is due for the biggest crash in history, likely under Trump. Gold sacks and the fed and central banksters the world over are to blame for this coming disaster, they planned it, controlled and fed it, and yet the world sees them as inept when they are cunning. To me either Trump is a nwo guy or he's placing gold sacks nwo guys in the position of responsibility of the US economy for when it all comes apart, it will be held against them by the piopulace. Word is, Lehman times 1000.

Is the next U.S. Supreme Court Justice going to be Ted Cruz?

As wild as that might sound, there is buzz that it might actually happen. We all remember the bitter words that were exchanged between Ted Cruz and Donald Trump during the Republican primaries, but since that time they have mended fences, and Cruz ultimately ended up endorsing Trump. And Trump has shown that he is willing to work with his former rivals. He has already chosen Ben Carson to be his Housing Secretary, for a while there it looked like Mitt Romney was the leading contender to be Secretary of State, and on Monday Carly Fiorina actually met with Trump about a potential position in his administration. So just because Ted Cruz and Donald Trump clashed on the campaign trail does not mean that Trump would hold a grudge.
    http://www.thedailysheeple.com/is-tr...e-court_122016

Rino nwo globalist who wishes to increase immigration several hundred percent. What's amazing is he wasn't a member of the gang of eight.

Funny you say this. Anyway Cruz would be a SOLID appointee. even if his wife invented the cfr.
    While no one ever listens to me,
    I am constantly being told to be quiet.

In a world of snowflakes,
    be the heat..

Funny you say this. Anyway Cruz would be a SOLID appointee. even if his wife invented the cfr.
    It'd be about as SOLID as appointing Hillary, or Eric Holder.

Team Gunsnet Platinum 06/2016 ltorlo64's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by 5.56NATO View Post
    It'd be about as SOLID as appointing Hillary, or Eric Holder.
    Cruz may not be perfect (but no one will be) be equating him to Clinton and Holder makes no sense and shows a lack of understanding of his positions.
    "Nothing ever gets so bad that government "help" can't make it worse." Pat Garrett, March 22, 2014

"HATE IS GOOD, WHEN ITS DIRECTED AT EVIL." PROBASCO, April 20, 2012

I tried to push the envelope, but found that it was stationery.

Have you heard about the new corduroy pillows? They're making head lines!

NRA Endowment Member

I think I understand him well enough, he said he wants to increase immigration several hundred percent.

Kissinger lauds Trump's pick for secretary of State
    http://thehill.com/homenews/administ...od-appointment

Trump Nominates Billionaire Virtu Founder Vincent Viola As Secretary Of The Army
    http://www.zerohedge.com/news/2016-1...secretary-army

He's not cfr and is ex airborne.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12