Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Trump Cabinet Picks

Trump Cabinet Picks

I've already ranted about Steve Mnuchin, Trump's ex soros and gold sacks pick for treasury. Remember Timmy Geithner and Henry Paulson, both gold sacks alums? Ok so there's that. Here's some more picks;

Meet Frank Gaffney, the anti-Muslim gadfly reportedly advising Trump's transition team
    http://www.chicagotribune.com/news/n...115-story.html

Possible Trump attorney general floats Muslim immigrant registry, self-deportation
    http://theweek.com/speedreads/662240...elfdeportation

Who Will Be In Trump’s Cabinet? Rudy Giuliani, Ben Carson, Sheriff David Clarke And Other Contenders
    http://www.ibtimes.com/who-will-be-t...-other-2446305
    "And how we burned in the camps later thinking, what would things have been like, if every security operative, when he went out at night to make an arrest, had been uncertain, whether he would return alive and had to say good-bye to his family?"

Team GunsNet Silver 03/2014 sevlex's Avatar

I have heard Ted Cruz may be up for Atty General.
    Telling the truth is treason in an empire of lies.

WWG1WGA

Nothing good ever comes from a pinched sphincter

Here's an interesting take on Bolton;
    The so-called "alternative right" is at least posing as holding its breath over the prospects of Bush-era Neo-Conservative John Bolton being appointed as US Secretary of State. However, with the appointment of Breitbart's Steven Bannon as Chief Strategist and Senior Counselor of the incoming administration of President-elect Donald Trump, Bolton and his Neo-Conservative agenda already has a solid foot in the door.
    http://landdestroyer.blogspot.com/20...epens.html?m=1

As to Cruz, he's married to a gold sacks employee and has called for hugely increasing immigration as well.
    "And how we burned in the camps later thinking, what would things have been like, if every security operative, when he went out at night to make an arrest, had been uncertain, whether he would return alive and had to say good-bye to his family?"

Team Guns Network Silver 04/2013 alismith's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by sevlex View Post
    I have heard Ted Cruz may be up for Atty General.
    I'd much rather see him on the Supreme Court bench, but AG isn't a bad place for him, either. He'll clean up the DOJ, that's for sure.

One way to determine how well Trump is choosing his cabinet is to look at the Left's reaction to his choices. If they hate the choice, then it's a good one for us.

So far, the Left doesn't like his picks.
    "Valar morghulis; valar dohaeris."

Commucrats are most efficient at converting sins and crimes to accidents or misunderstandings.-Oswald Bastable

Making good people helpless won't make bad people harmless.

Freedom isn't free.

"Attitude is the paintbrush that colors our world." TV Series, Haven.

My Spirit Animal has rabies.

I'd rather be an American than a Democrat.

"If you can make a man afraid, you can control him" Netflix Series, The Irregulars

he's hosing he media on all this too, he knows how to play his cards.
    PRAISE KEK
    FATHER OF CHAOS
    BRINGER OF DAY
    IN THY WEBBED HANDS WE PLACE OUR FAITH
    SHADILAY, SHADILAY!

Quote Originally Posted by alismith View Post
    I'd much rather see him on the Supreme Court bench, but AG isn't a bad place for him, either. He'll clean up the DOJ, that's for sure.
    From what I've heard/read, Cruz isn't all that friendly to the BoR, esp. the 2A.
    “I have little patience with people who take the Bill of Rights for granted. The Bill of Rights, contained in the first ten amendments to the Constitution, is every American’s guarantee of freedom.” - - President Harry S. Truman, “Years of Trial and Hope”

Here's something new and different, and alarming;
    Japanese prime minister reportedly told by Trump's team not to take the future president 'literally'
    http://theweek.com/speedreads/662794...dent-literally

It'd be a pretty good piece of acting to get elected by US conservatives, and in the end reveal you were acting the whole time and will do exactly what the nwo tells you to do.

Moments after Donald Trump offered the Attorney General spot to senator Jeff Sessions (which he promptly accepted), it was announced that Trump had also picked rep. Mike Pompeo as CIA director, who likewise accepted.

Trump has offered position of CIA director to US Rep Mike Pompeo and Pompeo has accepted -transition official

— Steve Holland (@steveholland1) November 18, 2016

The selection of Pompeo, a three-term Republican from Wichita, started earlier this week when he met with Donald Trump, according to the president-elect’s transition team. Now we know what the meetings were about. Courtesy of McClatchy, here is profile of the new director of America's top spy agency:
    http://www.zerohedge.com/news/2016-1...w-director-cia

Great News On Trump Appointments
    Preface: I’ve slammed Trump when I thought he might appoint bad guys. But there’s now cause for celebration.

Trump has purportedly offered General Michael Flynn a post as National Security Advisor.

This is GREAT news …

Flynn – a 3-star general – is former head of the Defense Intelligence Agency and director of Intelligence for the Joint Special Operations Command.

Why do we like Flynn?
    http://www.zerohedge.com/news/2016-1...mp-appointment

Indiana, a state that is trying to remain free.
    Jeff Sessions should make a good AG. Dems hate him so that accounts for something.

Team Gunsnet Platinum 06/2016 ltorlo64's Avatar

So far I am not unhappy with his choices. Like 'Nut said, they are driving the Democrats mad so they can't be that bad.
    "Nothing ever gets so bad that government "help" can't make it worse." Pat Garrett, March 22, 2014

"HATE IS GOOD, WHEN ITS DIRECTED AT EVIL." PROBASCO, April 20, 2012

I tried to push the envelope, but found that it was stationery.

Have you heard about the new corduroy pillows? They're making head lines!

NRA Endowment Member

Quote Originally Posted by 5.56NATO View Post
    Here's something new and different, and alarming;
    Japanese prime minister reportedly told by Trump's team not to take the future president 'literally'
    http://theweek.com/speedreads/662794...dent-literally

It'd be a pretty good piece of acting to get elected by US conservatives, and in the end reveal you were acting the whole time and will do exactly what the nwo tells you to do.
    The way I read the article is that Abe's adviser told Abe not to take every word that Trump said publicly, literally. I think he was referring to statements Trump made during his campaign, not what he will say to him in private as President-Elect.

As we all know, Trump made a lot of blanket statements about a lot of things and we all knew that he was speaking in generalities. I have an idea the Japanese tend to miss some of the nuances of our language.

I really think the article writer was trying to stretch a point.

Commucrats are most efficient at converting sins and crimes to accidents or misunderstandings.-Oswald Bastable

Freedom isn't free.

"If you can make a man afraid, you can control him" Netflix Series, The Irregulars

Monsanto’s Ally Pompeo Who Said Snowden Deserves the Death Penalty to Head the CIA: Bad Move, Donald
    http://www.thedailysheeple.com/monsa...-donald_112016

Our ally Turkey is in crisis and needs our support
    http://thehill.com/blogs/pundits-blo...ds-our-support

This Trump cabinet pick says Turkey and erdogan are America's best friends in the region. He fails to mention that isis gets most of its supplies via Turkey and that erdogans family profits from oil stolen and sold to them by isis. You can google vids of tanker truck convoys heading to Turkey from isis territory. Erdogan fancies himself the true caliph of islam and is trying to rebuild the ottoman empire, starting with a purge of secular muslims in Turkey itself, justified by the alleged coup attempt. Please note that the general says erdogan needs our help in fighting radical islam in his own country..... when erdogan's policy is radical fundamentalist jihadist islam just like isis. Even though this retired general officer was fired by 0bama, he's a democrat and supports erdogan and Turkey, even calling them essential in the fight against isis when Turkey is the supply source for isis, isis would likely collapse if not for Turkey.

The more I hear of Trump cabinet picks the more I feel we've been sold a bill of goods.
    Last edited by 5.56NATO; 11-27-2016 at 12:28 PM.

Trump just chose his top White House lawyer. He may be a very busy man.
    President-elect Donald Trump announced Friday that he had picked election lawyer Donald McGahn, a former chairman of the Federal Election Commission, to be his White House counsel.
    https://www.yahoo.com/news/trump-jus...201336934.html

Trump meets with fiery Milwaukee Sheriff David Clarke as he mulls Homeland Security pick
    https://www.yahoo.com/news/trump-mee...190957147.html

Is political Islam in America’s best interests? This question should be central to our strategy of fighting ISIS and Islamist terrorism in general. Yet it’s one that many political leaders would rather not answer, because of our politically correct climate. But since Trump’s transition team announced last week that it’s considering retired Gen. James Mattis for secretary of defense, this reluctance might fade.

In a speech given at the Heritage Foundation last year, Mattis spoke about America’s position vis à vis political Islam. Rather than equivocating on the matter in order to avoid saying something uncomfortable or politically incorrect, Mattis simply pointed out that America needs to make a decision about its stance toward this ideology.

Recall that political Islam, or Islamism, is a movement within Islam: it works toward the increasing implementation of Islamic law and values in all areas of life—usually via state control—in order to make Islam a dominant force in the world.
    http://thefederalist.com/2016/11/30/...ectness-islam/

Quote Originally Posted by 5.56NATO View Post
    Is political Islam in America’s best interests? This question should be central to our strategy of fighting ISIS and Islamist terrorism in general. Yet it’s one that many political leaders would rather not answer, because of our politically correct climate. But since Trump’s transition team announced last week that it’s considering retired Gen. James Mattis for secretary of defense, this reluctance might fade.

In a speech given at the Heritage Foundation last year, Mattis spoke about America’s position vis à vis political Islam. Rather than equivocating on the matter in order to avoid saying something uncomfortable or politically incorrect, Mattis simply pointed out that America needs to make a decision about its stance toward this ideology.

Recall that political Islam, or Islamism, is a movement within Islam: it works toward the increasing implementation of Islamic law and values in all areas of life—usually via state control—in order to make Islam a dominant force in the world.
    http://thefederalist.com/2016/11/30/...ectness-islam/
    I would say that islamism, or radical islam, is far more than just a "movement within islam," it's one of the primary tenets of the cult. islamists are doing nothing more than following the tenet as specified by the koran.

Freedom isn't free.

After a decade in the wilderness, Wall Street’s most powerful firm, Goldman Sachs, is dominating the early days of the incoming Trump administration. The newly picked Treasury Secretary, Steven Mnuchin, spent 17 years at Goldman. Trump’s top incoming White House adviser, Steve Bannon, spent his early career at the bank. So did Anthony Scaramucci, one of Trump’s top transition advisers.

Goldman’s president, Gary Cohn, spent an hour schmoozing with President-elect Donald Trump on Tuesday and could be up for an administration job, possibly as director of the Office of Management and Budget, people close to Cohn and the transition said. Cohn, a long-time commodities trader, is friendly with Trump’s powerful son-in-law, Jared Kushner.
    http://www.politico.com/story/2016/1...e-house-231998

I would like to see John Bolton as Sec. of State.
    While no one ever listens to me,
    I am constantly being told to be quiet.

In a world of snowflakes,
    be the heat..

Guns Network Contributor 04/2013 El Laton Caliente's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by JTHunter View Post
    From what I've heard/read, Cruz isn't all that friendly to the BoR, esp. the 2A.
    You heard wrong...
    We found out what "dealing" with progressive lefties is all about. Our side gives up something, they give up nothing and the progressives come back in a month or a year and want us to give up more... rinse and repeat...

It's regurgitation of other things said here. But sometimes there is no cnp material.
    Deflection.
    While no one ever listens to me,
    I am constantly being told to be quiet.

In a world of snowflakes,
    be the heat..

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast