Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Effort to trump Trump is picking up speed.

Guns Network Contributor 03/2015 jakebrake's Avatar

^^^^^ok...comedy moment over. jill swine needs money.

that's what this is all about.

trump took pa by over 70,000 votes.

Face your fear, accept your war.

Team GunsNet Gold 07/2012 / Super Moderator Gunreference1's Avatar

Clinton campaign to join Wisconsin recount

http://www.politico.com/story/2016/1...recount-231847

Steve
    After today, it's all historical.

i dont trust any website with that many spyware laden advertisements.
    PRAISE KEK
    FATHER OF CHAOS
    BRINGER OF DAY
    IN THY WEBBED HANDS WE PLACE OUR FAITH
    SHADILAY, SHADILAY!

Team GunsNet Silver 03/2014 sevlex's Avatar

Make no mistake: This is an attempt to overthrow the new government of the US.

All financed by that Nazi-collaborating Hungarian asshole.
    Telling the truth is treason in an empire of lies.

WWG1WGA

Nothing good ever comes from a pinched sphincter

It'd be poetic justice for them to look into the voting machines and have to reveal to the world that they'd been hacked to alter Trump votes to hellary.
    "And how we burned in the camps later thinking, what would things have been like, if every security operative, when he went out at night to make an arrest, had been uncertain, whether he would return alive and had to say good-bye to his family?"

Team Guns Network Silver 04/2013 alismith's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by 5.56NATO View Post
    It'd be poetic justice for them to look into the voting machines and have to reveal to the world that they'd been hacked to alter Trump votes to hellary.
    They already know that a lot of Trump's votes were changed to Hitlery's; what they will do, now, is change more of them to hers to give her a win.

The problem is they didn't change enough of them the first time.

The only sure thing will be, Hitlery will come out a winner this time. They learn from their mistakes.

The only thing they'll "reveal" is that Hitlery won because Trump cheated. And, the controlled media will back them up on this.
    "Valar morghulis; valar dohaeris."

Commucrats are most efficient at converting sins and crimes to accidents or misunderstandings.-Oswald Bastable

Making good people helpless won't make bad people harmless.

Freedom isn't free.

"Attitude is the paintbrush that colors our world." TV Series, Haven.

My Spirit Animal has rabies.

I'd rather be an American than a Democrat.

"If you can make a man afraid, you can control him" Netflix Series, The Irregulars

Clintons Confirm Participation In Recount Plan, Despite No "Actionable Evidence Of Hacking"

This morning Hillary Clinton's campaign general counsel, Marc Elias, confirmed what we all knew already, namely that Jill Stein is likely acting at the direction of the Clintons in her recount efforts in WI, MI and PA. The discovery came after Elias posted a note to Hillary voters this morning on Medium confirming that they would participate in Stein's recount efforts even though the Clinton campaign itself had decided against a recount because they had "not uncovered any actionable evidence of hacking or outside attempts to alter the voting technology." This approach seems to align perfectly with the strategy we laid out two days ago:

We joke, of course, as Jill Stein's effort to raise money for recounts in WI, PA and MI is obviously being done on behalf of the Hillary Clinton campaign. It's a very clever approach (we would expect nothing less) as it allows Hillary to maintain the high road as the gracious loser while allowing someone else to play the bad guy...typical Clinton politics really.

That said, since Jill Stein decided to act "completely independently" to waste the money of a bunch of donors the Hillary general counsel figures they might as well participate despite the fact that "the number of votes separating Donald Trump and Hillary Clinton in the closest of these states—Michigan—well exceeds the largest margin ever overcome in a recount."

Because we had not uncovered any actionable evidence of hacking or outside attempts to alter the voting technology, we had not planned to exercise this option ourselves, but now that a recount has been initiated in Wisconsin, we intend to participate in order to ensure the process proceeds in a manner that is fair to all sides. If Jill Stein follows through as she has promised and pursues recounts in Pennsylvania and Michigan, we will take the same approach in those states as well. We do so fully aware that the number of votes separating Donald Trump and Hillary Clinton in the closest of these states—Michigan—well exceeds the largest margin ever overcome in a recount. But regardless of the potential to change the outcome in any of the states, we feel it is important, on principle, to ensure our campaign is legally represented in any court proceedings and represented on the ground in order to monitor the recount process itself.
    http://www.zerohedge.com/news/2016-1...able-evidence-
    "And how we burned in the camps later thinking, what would things have been like, if every security operative, when he went out at night to make an arrest, had been uncertain, whether he would return alive and had to say good-bye to his family?"

Guns Network Contributor 01/2015 Altarboy's Avatar

Drudge is now saying Clinton wants a recount .

Indiana, a state that is trying to remain free.
    So in the debate, the wannabe queen mocked Trump for not agreeing to accept the outcome of the election, but like the lying piece of scum she is, now she won't accept the results.

And the news media jumps up and cheers! Sick bunch.

Quote Originally Posted by Altarboy View Post
    Drudge is now saying Clinton wants a recount .
    That makes me sick. The liberal lunatics were bad enough, but I was hoping for her to be magnanimous and tell them to knock it off. Of course, I should have known better.

If she demands a recount, it will not only energize the insane left losers, but all the Mainstream Media.

What is their problem? They're doubling down and being even MORE unfair to Trump than they were during the election.

All of the messages I see on their public boards are people slamming them (the media) for their unfairness. Most of the normal public is against them. Are they trying to appease a group of crazed but LOUD lefty losers? Are these liberal media guys insane?

if they push this shit too hard they are going to piss a lot of people off, they lost those states because they no longer represent the average voter, you force a change to the election results and totally disenfranchise them you can kiss them goodbye for a generation.

Indiana, a state that is trying to remain free.
    The only thing that will come out of this will be to confirm the left and their continued hatred for reality. Unless the democrats have found more than 10,000 dead voters who's votes weren't counted originally, they should not be able to overcome the statistically large difference in the number of winning votes. The winning tally far exceeds the largest number of votes overcome by a recount.

As I said earlier, they are just proving how much of a liar H Clinton was when she said she would accept the final count.

Team Guns Network Silver 04/2013 alismith's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by NAPOTS View Post
    if they push this shit too hard they are going to piss a lot of people off, they lost those states because they no longer represent the average voter, you force a change to the election results and totally disenfranchise them you can kiss them goodbye for a generation.
    One thing I'm surprised at is that no one has brought up the obvious. They (the DNC and their followers) forget (or ignore) the fact that most Americans just plain don't like Hitlery. Even if they didn't like Trump, they hated Hitlery enough to overcome their dislike of Trump and vote against her.

Someone, who really hates Hitlery is going to do something stupid and try to assassinate her. She's in far more danger IF she wins than if she loses again. IF she wins, I fear that her days will be numbered. I hope she loses and that I'm wrong here.

Quote Originally Posted by imanaknut View Post
    The only thing that will come out of this will be to confirm the left and their continued hatred for reality. Unless the democrats have found more than 10,000 dead voters who's votes weren't counted originally, they should not be able to overcome the statistically large difference in the number of winning votes. The winning tally far exceeds the largest number of votes overcome by a recount.

As I said earlier, they are just proving how much of a liar H Clinton was when she said she would accept the final count.
    That's an easy one to counter; it won't be "final" until the recount is done. See? All she has to do is say that.
    "Valar morghulis; valar dohaeris."

Commucrats are most efficient at converting sins and crimes to accidents or misunderstandings.-Oswald Bastable

Making good people helpless won't make bad people harmless.

Freedom isn't free.

"Attitude is the paintbrush that colors our world." TV Series, Haven.

My Spirit Animal has rabies.

I'd rather be an American than a Democrat.

"If you can make a man afraid, you can control him" Netflix Series, The Irregulars

If she goes for a recount, it is because she is confident that she will win it. Kinda scary.

Do you guys think this is a concession to butt hurt hillary supporters a "hey we did all we could? "

Quote Originally Posted by NAPOTS View Post
    Do you guys think this is a concession to butt hurt hillary supporters a "hey we did all we could? "
    I think she might know something we don't. I'll be glad when this crap is over.

Quote Originally Posted by Altarboy View Post
    I think she might know something we don't. I'll be glad when this crap is over.
    You think that's possible? This bitch has proven time and time again that she can't keep a secret

Team GunsNet Silver 03/2014 sevlex's Avatar

What I have read is they don't expect to overturn the votes in the three states. The plan, instead, is to nullify the electoral votes by tying up the states in the recount, thereby missing the deadline to have them counted in the electoral college. Then Hitlery "wins" with the remaining electoral votes.

The problem for them is both PA and MI don't do recounts-by-request. They will have to petition the courts. Jill Stein is unlikely to prevail since she will have "no standing": changing the vote won't get her the presidency.
    Telling the truth is treason in an empire of lies.

WWG1WGA

Nothing good ever comes from a pinched sphincter

If the recount bs keeps on past Dec 18th, they've totally screwed the election. Imagine 0bama staying in power for the duration.

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast