Thread: Merkel Does A 180 On Immigration

Team Guns Network Silver 04/2013 alismith's Avatar

Merkel Does A 180 On Immigration

Merkel is now talking of deporting 100,000 muslims (that still leaves about 900,000 muslims), forcibly, if necessary. She realizes she's losing not only her popular support, but even the support in her own Party.

It's amazing that she thinks she can walk this back by doing a 180, but I don't think the people will forget that she's the original cause of all their problems, by opening Germany's borders to muslims.

Just imagine how many fewer problems Germany would have now, if they hadn't imported muslims into the country. And, it's all her fault.

It's interesting what people will do to maintain the power they hold.... (Merkel, and our Dimocrats, share this quality.)

https://pjmedia.com/trending/2016/11...inglepage=true

I'll bet Soros is sucking gas right about now.
    "Valar morghulis; valar dohaeris."

Commucrats are most efficient at converting sins and crimes to accidents or misunderstandings.-Oswald Bastable

Making good people helpless won't make bad people harmless.

Freedom isn't free.

"Attitude is the paintbrush that colors our world." TV Series, Haven.

My Spirit Animal has rabies.

I'd rather be an American than a Democrat.

"If you can make a man afraid, you can control him" Netflix Series, The Irregulars

Guns Network Contributor 01/2015 Altarboy's Avatar

If she deported that many, I would be really impressed. Sadly, they will end up here.

Quote Originally Posted by alismith View Post
    Merkel is now talking of deporting 100,000 muslims (that still leaves about 900,000 muslims), forcibly, if necessary. She realizes she's losing not only her popular support, but even the support in her own Party.

It's amazing that she thinks she can walk this back by doing a 180, but I don't think the people will forget that she's the original cause of all their problems, by opening Germany's borders to muslims.

Just imagine how many fewer problems Germany would have now, if they hadn't imported muslims into the country. And, it's all her fault.

It's interesting what people will do to maintain the power they hold.... (Merkel, and our Dimocrats, share this quality.)

https://pjmedia.com/trending/2016/11...inglepage=true

I'll bet Soros is sucking gas right about now.
    Typical. trying to buy a couple of votes, we watch this way to often. phuk her.
    While no one ever listens to me,
    I am constantly being told to be quiet.

In a world of snowflakes,
    be the heat..

Team Guns Network Silver 04/2015 mrkalashnikov's Avatar

Germany's been importing muslims for 50 years now. This reminds me of the barn door analogy but you have to start somewhere, right?
    Nietzsche: From life's school of war: what does not kill me makes me stronger.

First Brexit, then Trump and a general state of restlessness around the world from people that have finally realized they've been fed a line of horseschitt for several years.

The old Teutonic cuhnt sees the writing on the wall. She's about to get her wrinkly ass handed to her in the next election and she's trying to do damage control.
    Usually sufferers of paraphilic infantilism are proud of their condition. Kinda like being a liberal. Your mental flaws are there for the entire world to see, and you're damned proud of it. - tank_monkey

Team GunsNet Bronze 10/2014

the nerve of that racist bitch.

Quote Originally Posted by stevelyn View Post
    First Brexit, then Trump and a general state of restlessness around the world from people that have finally realized they've been fed a line of horseschitt for several years.

The old Teutonic cuhnt sees the writing on the wall. She's about to get her wrinkly ass handed to her in the next election and she's trying to do damage control.
    France and Italy are coming closer to referendums or elections where conservatives are more or less favored to win, more brexits are coming. This isn't lost on Merkel who seeks another term in wich she can destroy Germany.

"The young Angela was a devoted and passionate Communist, joining the FDJ (Freie Deutsche Jugend “Free German Youth”) in 1981 – East Germany’s version of the “Hitler Youth”. She worked her way up the ladder to take a leadership role in “agitprop” (agitation and propaganda – from the Russian ‘agitatsiya propaganda’). She also learned Russian, perhaps a sign of her devotion to the communist ideal, her political ambitions, or a certain level of ‘Russophilia” common in East Germans growing up under Communism. As a high-ranking and trusted party member, she was allowed to freely travel between East and West Germany, a privilege only reserved for the most fanatical ideologues. In the years leading up to the toppling of the Berlin Wall, Merkel used her position to feverishly denounce reunification."
    https://redgreenalliance.com/2016/04...ge-of-the-ddr/

Amazing how she looks pictured with a toothbrush mustache.
    "And how we burned in the camps later thinking, what would things have been like, if every security operative, when he went out at night to make an arrest, had been uncertain, whether he would return alive and had to say good-bye to his family?"