Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Obama's muslim "Brother" Attacks Students

Site Admin & **Team Gunsnet Silver 12/2012** Richard Simmons's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by T2K View Post
    He was a US PR (a green card holder).

I wonder if was registered to vote? Illegally, of course, but we only require people to "attest" to citizenship, so there are many PR's that vote I'm sure. They have all the necessary ID.
    FWIW

By law a resident alien cannot vote in federal elections or state and local elections. That require U.S. Citizenship.

In one of the links 5.56NATO posted our ignorant Senator Kaine jumped the shark tweeting about the "Gun violence" at the OSU incident. I wasn't surprised given the fact that he's a liberal and a complete asshat.
    Gunsnet member since 1999
    USN 1978-86
    BCCI Life Member #2068

•" We sleep safe in our beds because rough men stand ready in the night to visit violence on those who would do us harm. " George Orwell

This just confirms to me that liberalism is some kind of fucked up mental disorder

Team Guns Network Silver 04/2013 alismith's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by tank_monkey View Post
    Oh my god. If you celebrate his death or post photos of his dead body, she will UNFRIEND YOU. Oh,the horrors. Not that!!!! How can a student deal with this kind of threat. To be UNFRIENDED by her has to be the most terrible thing one can imagine.

And, you know she is compassionate because of the way she feels about Abdul. I'm sure she put a lot of thought into this before she decided to take such a drastic step.

I can't imagine anyone going against her wishes. If anyone knows someone who participates in such a travesty of injustice against this poor, misunderstood mulsim lad, they'd better grab their crayons, teddy bear,and run to the nearest university safe room. Trauma counselors are on duty to help you through this troubling time.

Those people, who Abdul stabbed, should not have resisted, and let poor Abdul vent his rage upon them, because he didn't have a mosque to worship in. It's all western civilization's fault and those who practice White privilege upon people of color everywhere.

I pray for you all poor students and wish you the best in this time of tragedy.

Oh, the horror....
    "Valar morghulis; valar dohaeris."

Commucrats are most efficient at converting sins and crimes to accidents or misunderstandings.-Oswald Bastable

Making good people helpless won't make bad people harmless.

Freedom isn't free.

"Attitude is the paintbrush that colors our world." TV Series, Haven.

My Spirit Animal has rabies.

I'd rather be an American than a Democrat.

"If you can make a man afraid, you can control him" Netflix Series, The Irregulars

Team GunsNet Bronze 07/2011 T2K's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Richard Simmons View Post
    FWIW

By law a resident alien cannot vote in federal elections or state and local elections. That require U.S. Citizenship.
    Yes, as I said, he would be voting illegally. My point is that our system has nearly zero checks to prevent them from using their legally issued drivers license and other docs like pay stubs or utility bills to register. We don't verify citizenship, our voter registration system is that dicked up.

**Team GunsNet SILVER 12/2014** skorpion's Avatar

FUCK these communist anti-American diseased Hillary-munching crack-smoking liberals! There are days when I don't know who's worse: Goat-raping terrorists or the liberals who support them.
    The pen is mightier than the sword, but only when you're shoving it through your enemy's throat.
    USMC Active Duty, 2004-2008
    Gunsnet Member since January 2003

**Team GunsNet SILVER 12/2014** skorpion's Avatar

Go lick his maggot-infested asshole if you love him so much, Kay.

Team Guns Network Silver 04/2013 alismith's Avatar

So, you're fine with his actions before he was killed? Just because he was a "poor kid" from Somalia, that makes it okay for him to come to America and vent his lack of opportunities on defenseless American students?

It's okay with you that he tried to kill Americans on American soil?

It's okay with you that Americans aren't worth your sympathy?

It's not okay that other parents just might love their own kids and want them to be safe?

It's okay to feel sorry for this terrorist, but not for the pain he caused 11 other American families?

It's okay for you to justify his actions because you feel sorry for him?

It's okay that his actions should be overlooked because he might have felt disadvantaged?

This woman, and the teacher above, are prime examples of liberalism being a mental illness that needs to be addressed, medicated, and removed from society.

I wish I were a user of social media so I could write her, and the mentally challenged teacher, a note pointing out they are suffering from a severe form of mental illness and should seek professional help.

If ever there is a housecleaning, people like this should be removed from our society.

This disease shouldn't be allowed to ferment and spread.

It's interesting how she can turn a terrorist act into a racist issue. But, this is another symptom of liberalism and her words identify her as one who suffers from it.

I wonder how the parents of the victims would feel, reading this two social media posts?

These two women are examples of what's wrong with America.
    Last edited by alismith; 11-30-2016 at 07:57 AM.
    "Valar morghulis; valar dohaeris."

Commucrats are most efficient at converting sins and crimes to accidents or misunderstandings.-Oswald Bastable

Making good people helpless won't make bad people harmless.

Freedom isn't free.

"Attitude is the paintbrush that colors our world." TV Series, Haven.

My Spirit Animal has rabies.

I'd rather be an American than a Democrat.

"If you can make a man afraid, you can control him" Netflix Series, The Irregulars

Team Guns Network Silver 04/2015 mrkalashnikov's Avatar

Too bad Stephanie & Kay weren't on hand @ OSU for the carnage. It would have been poetic for Abdul to gut or behead them before he got greased.
    Nietzsche: From life's school of war: what does not kill me makes me stronger.

"And how we burned in the camps later thinking, what would things have been like, if every security operative, when he went out at night to make an arrest, had been uncertain, whether he would return alive and had to say good-bye to his family?"

Team Guns Network Silver 04/2015 mrkalashnikov's Avatar

Another BLM retard apologist right there.
    Nietzsche: From life's school of war: what does not kill me makes me stronger.

Mark Walters did a good job of bitch-slapping the Propaganda Corps on Monday's Armed American Radio.

http://armedamericanradio.s3.amazona...016_Hour_1.mp3
    Usually sufferers of paraphilic infantilism are proud of their condition. Kinda like being a liberal. Your mental flaws are there for the entire world to see, and you're damned proud of it. - tank_monkey

Quote Originally Posted by 5.56NATO View Post
    Good grief!! What a piece of trash-talking garbage. He's blathering on so fast that he can't even speak clearly for a good portion of his diatribe.

Quote Originally Posted by mrkalashnikov View Post
    Another BLM retard apologist right there.
    Agreed!
    “I have little patience with people who take the Bill of Rights for granted. The Bill of Rights, contained in the first ten amendments to the Constitution, is every American’s guarantee of freedom.” - - President Harry S. Truman, “Years of Trial and Hope”

Possible Terrorist Attack in LA, Suspect in Custody
    After a lengthy investigation, Los Angeles police have arrested Dawud Abdulwali as a suspect in a massive fire that consumed an apartment complex last December. Now, some are describing the arson as a possible terror attack.

Abdulwali, 56, was arrested by the LAPD’s anti-terror unit Tuesday morning during a traffic stop. While officials have said there was “no reason” to suspect terrorism, the involvement of the anti-terror unit raised some eyebrows in the law enforcement community.
    http://conservativetribune.com/possi...ist-attack-la/

US Islamist group arming up in anticipation of Trump, report claims
    http://www.foxnews.com/us/2016/11/29...rt-claims.html
    Last edited by 5.56NATO; 12-03-2016 at 11:18 AM.
    "And how we burned in the camps later thinking, what would things have been like, if every security operative, when he went out at night to make an arrest, had been uncertain, whether he would return alive and had to say good-bye to his family?"

Muslims of America’s headquarters in rural New York is known as “Islamberg.”

Muzzburg rolls off the tongue a little better.
    Usually sufferers of paraphilic infantilism are proud of their condition. Kinda like being a liberal. Your mental flaws are there for the entire world to see, and you're damned proud of it. - tank_monkey

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12