Thread: Sharia is compatible with German law.

Guns Network Contributor 01/2015 Altarboy's Avatar

Sharia is compatible with German law.

Team Guns Network Silver 04/2013 alismith's Avatar

Something is wrong with a woman who wants sharia, I don't care what anyone says about that.

Hopefully, some German group will rise up and throw off everything Merkel has done to that country.

If any country ever needed a revolution, it's Germany.
    "Valar morghulis; valar dohaeris."

Commucrats are most efficient at converting sins and crimes to accidents or misunderstandings.-Oswald Bastable

Making good people helpless won't make bad people harmless.

Freedom isn't free.

"Attitude is the paintbrush that colors our world." TV Series, Haven.

My Spirit Animal has rabies.

I'd rather be an American than a Democrat.

"If you can make a man afraid, you can control him" Netflix Series, The Irregulars

Indiana, a state that is trying to remain free.
    Mid 1910s Germany started getting stupid and took a deadly slap-down to straighten them out, which lasted about 20 years at which time another idiot started something that killed even more millions and took another massive slap-down to set them straight. At least it lasted 70 years before the stupidity started again. Hopefully it won't turn into another world bloodbath to straighten them out again.

Quote Originally Posted by imanaknut View Post
    Mid 1910s Germany started getting stupid and took a deadly slap-down to straighten them out, which lasted about 20 years at which time another idiot started something that killed even more millions and took another massive slap-down to set them straight. At least it lasted 70 years before the stupidity started again. Hopefully it won't turn into another world bloodbath to straighten them out again.

Totally NOT THE SAME THING.
    You're comparing nationalistic imperialist German ambitions ..... to being pussy whipped politically correct idiots who welcome destructive 'minorities' from Islamic nations. That comparison doesn't hold water. Pussified Germany will be destroyed from WITHIN before there is any 'world wide blood bath" and any blood bath won't be with native Germans, but against the Muslims.

Quote Originally Posted by tank_monkey View Post

Totally NOT THE SAME THING.
    You're comparing nationalistic imperialist German ambitions ..... to being pussy whipped politically correct idiots who welcome destructive 'minorities' from Islamic nations. That comparison doesn't hold water. Pussified Germany will be destroyed from WITHIN before there is any 'world wide blood bath" and any blood bath won't be with native Germans, but against the Muslims.

Agree completely. WW-I, the Treaty of Versailles, Hitler and WW-II have NOTHING in common with today's liberal pussification of Germany.
    Gentlemen may prefer Blondes, but Real Men prefer Redheads!

Quote Originally Posted by alismith View Post
    Something is wrong with a woman who wants sharia, I don't care what anyone says about that.

Hopefully, some German group will rise up and throw off everything Merkel has done to that country.

If any country ever needed a revolution, it's Germany.

I'd hit it. Once.

ffs

Shocking figures show 2,125 people were sexually assaulted, 199 were raped and and 380 were molested in swimming baths by a combination of refugees or non-German nationals this year.

There were also 319 murders and attempted murders committed by foreign nationals and migrants in 2016, 14 of which were committed against children.

Migrants were responsible for 59 terror offences in Angela Merkel’s country since the start of the year and 112 incidents of arson.
    http://pamelageller.com/2016/12/chil...-attacks.html/

Look at the map. Funny how Europe always bitches about the crime rate, incarceration rate, and police shootings in America. Now look at them. I mean, that poor girl who was raped and murdered by a river in Germany? Her parents want donations sent to some refugee charity.
    "And how we burned in the camps later thinking, what would things have been like, if every security operative, when he went out at night to make an arrest, had been uncertain, whether he would return alive and had to say good-bye to his family?"

Quote Originally Posted by 5.56NATO View Post
    ffs

Shocking figures show 2,125 people were sexually assaulted, 199 were raped and and 380 were molested in swimming baths by a combination of refugees or non-German nationals this year.

There were also 319 murders and attempted murders committed by foreign nationals and migrants in 2016, 14 of which were committed against children.

Migrants were responsible for 59 terror offences in Angela Merkel’s country since the start of the year and 112 incidents of arson.

http://pamelageller.com/2016/12/chil...-attacks.html/

Look at the map. Funny how Europe always bitches about the crime rate, incarceration rate, and police shootings in America. Now look at them. I mean, that poor girl who was raped and murdered by a river in Germany? Her parents want donations sent to some refugee charity.

Nah. You have all wrong. They are the "religion" of "peace".

Team Guns Network Silver 04/2013 alismith's Avatar

Merkel needs to do what Clinton did for inner city blacks to keep them from becoming gangstas....just build some basketball courts for them to burn off all their extra steam and testosterone.

It worked wonders here....should work equally as well there.
    "Valar morghulis; valar dohaeris."

Commucrats are most efficient at converting sins and crimes to accidents or misunderstandings.-Oswald Bastable

Making good people helpless won't make bad people harmless.

Freedom isn't free.

"Attitude is the paintbrush that colors our world." TV Series, Haven.

My Spirit Animal has rabies.

I'd rather be an American than a Democrat.

"If you can make a man afraid, you can control him" Netflix Series, The Irregulars

Contributor 02/2014 FunkyPertwee's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by alismith View Post
    Merkel needs to do what Clinton did for inner city blacks to keep them from becoming gangstas....just build some basketball courts for them to burn off all their extra steam and testosterone.

It worked wonders here....should work equally as well there.

"I'm fucking furious, I'm violently angry, and I like it. If you don't know what that feels like then I feel bad for you"