Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: So is Trump official now?

So is Trump official now?

Wasn't the Electoral College supposed to make its final decision on Dec 10? Or am I completely wrong on the date?

BISHOP

Dec 19

BISHOP

Quote Originally Posted by BISHOP View Post

BISHOP
    Believe me you will know when it happens.
    While no one ever listens to me,
    I am constantly being told to be quiet.

In a world of snowflakes,
    be the heat..

Team Gunsnet Silver 02/14 - Moderator recon's Avatar

I'm sure there will be more protests and marches and what not. It's over and they lost move on!
    Buy It Cheap!
    Stack It Deep!

Original Member-July-1999!

Guns Network Contributor 01/2015 Altarboy's Avatar

I'm getting kinda nervous. I'll be glad when this is over.

Forum Administrator Schuetzenman's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by l921428x View Post
    Believe me you will know when it happens.
    Yep, there will be a giant shriek and moaning sound in the air as the bed-wetting liberals understand that it is finally over.

They're trying with the foreign intervention tack now;

CONFUSION: WH spokesman claims ‘China’ hacked election
    http://www.theamericanmirror.com/con...cked-election/

11 reasons not to trust Obama's CIA
    "Look who runs the CIA – John Brennan. Do I really need to say more?

For those of you who don’t know who I am talking about, let me fill you in on his unofficial, but verified, certified resume:

Brennan was sworn into office not on a Bible, as the tradition goes in America, but on an original draft of the Constitution sans the Bill of Rights. Get the picture? He was swearing to uphold the Constitution not on a complete copy, but on one that omitted the documents that most clearly limit State powers, such as the First Amendment and Second Amendment, which prohibit the federal government from abridging freedom of speech, freedom of the press, freedom of religion and the individual freedom to bear arms.

You think that wasn’t by intention? Listen to this: In his 1980 graduate thesis at the University of Texas at Austin, Brennan denied the existence of “absolute human rights” and argued in favor of censorship on the part of the Egyptian dictatorship. “Since the press can play such an influential role in determining the perceptions of the masses, I am in favor of some degree of government censorship. Inflammatory articles can provoke mass opposition and possible violence, especially in developing political systems.”

Not surprising with that background, an obscure November 2012 Wikileaks email dump points to Brennan as the person behind the “witch hunt” of journalists who reported unflattering Obama administration leaks.
    In his confirmation hearing to become CIA director, Brennan refused to answer direct questions by Sen. Rand Paul about the Obama administration’s use of lethal drone attacks on U.S. citizens on U.S. territory. He would only say the U.S. “has not carried out such attacks” and “has no intentions of doing so.” The Obama administration did, however, conduct such attacks on U.S. citizens abroad.

In November he warned Donald Trump that scrapping the nuclear deal with Iran would be “the height of folly” and “disastrous.”"
    http://mobile.wnd.com/2016/12/11-rea...st-obamas-cia/

Sure Americans can trust the cia. And dhs.

Podesta calls for electors to be briefed on report many in intelligence community don’t even believe

(INTELLIHUB) — In yet another direct attack in the ongoing war against Donald Trump’s impending presidency, Hillary Clinton campaign chair John Podesta has backed “efforts” by some Electoral College voters to be briefed by the CIA before they cast their vote for president.
    https://www.intellihub.com/john-pode...ollege-voters/
    Last edited by 5.56NATO; 12-13-2016 at 02:20 PM.
    "And how we burned in the camps later thinking, what would things have been like, if every security operative, when he went out at night to make an arrest, had been uncertain, whether he would return alive and had to say good-bye to his family?"

And isn't Brennan a muslim?

Quote Originally Posted by Altarboy View Post
    And isn't Brennan a muslim?
    There's youtube video of a former fbi agent stating thusly.

"And how we burned in the camps later thinking, what would things have been like, if every security operative, when he went out at night to make an arrest, had been uncertain, whether he would return alive and had to say good-bye to his family?"

Larry Lessig, a Harvard University constitutional law professor who made a brief run for the 2016 Democratic presidential nomination, claimed Tuesday that 20 Republican members of the Electoral College are considering voting against Donald Trump, a figure that would put anti-Trump activists more than halfway toward stalling Trump’s election.

Lessig’s anti-Trump group, “Electors Trust,” has been offering pro bono legal counsel to Republican presidential electors considering ditching Trump and has been acting as a clearinghouse for electors to privately communicate their intentions.
    http://www.politico.com/story/2016/1...32598?cmpid=sf

The funny thing about this elector crap is where were they when 0bama got elected? It's not like 0bama wasn't raised as a muslim and has a multitude of ties to the muslim brotherhood as well as terrorist Bill Ayers, also appointing muslim brotherhood operatives to dhs and other fed agencies. Somehow jihadists in the whitehouse doesn't raise an alarm, but Trump does, and the evidence of Russia influencing of our election in Trump's favor is far less than the evidence pointing to dhs trying to hack into Georgia's election servers, or Trump votes changing to Hillary but none the other way around.
    Last edited by 5.56NATO; 12-14-2016 at 04:09 PM.

Bill Clinton's Secret Service Agent Did IT Work for Hillary's Server and Clinton Foundation
    "During his interview with the FBI, the Secret Service agent also related that he was contacted by Justin Cooper, a long-time senior advisor of Bill Clinton who helped set up the server at the Clintons' home in Chappaqua, to assist with email security. The agent said he simply researched information on the topic which he then, per Cooper's instructions, passed along to Bryan Pagliano, the State Department employee and former Hillary Clinton campaign staffer who was largely responsible for setting up the server for the Clintons."
    http://www.weeklystandard.com/bill-c...rticle/2004935

This is one of Chelsea Clinton's mails regarding Justin Cooper;
    "- that Ilya physically saw/caught Justin a couple of days ago reading his
    bberry and loading the same spyware onto his computer that he loaded onto
    Bari's computer
    - a secret service agent told Marc (my husband) that Justin had asked
    another secret service agent to lie about the parking pass absurdity [we
    can talk about this really ridiculous anecdote offline]
    - multiple people shared with me how upset they were at hearing how Justin
    referred to my father in the last week - in very derogatory ways widely
    sadly"

https://wikileaks.org/podesta-emails...2401#efmAXHAZp

So not only the dnc staffer who was murdered but this Justin Cooper guy may have been leaking too.

Three more days!!
    “I have little patience with people who take the Bill of Rights for granted. The Bill of Rights, contained in the first ten amendments to the Constitution, is every American’s guarantee of freedom.” - - President Harry S. Truman, “Years of Trial and Hope”

Moderator & Team Gunsnet Platinum 07/2011 O.S.O.K.'s Avatar

It'll be official on Monday.
    ~Nemo me impune lacessit~

There might be a different kind of outrage if they stole this election now.

Forum Administrator Schuetzenman's Avatar

2 Days till confirmation by the Electoral College. I can hardly wait.

Moderator & Team Gunsnet Platinum 07/2011 O.S.O.K.'s Avatar

Well, just a few more hours... and we'll see where we stand. I'm expecting a handful of defectors and then we move forward.

I was just on another forum - an old prepper forum and there's a thread there about this and it turned into a "I'm getting my gun" thread. lol

Good to know others are paying attention but I don't think they'll need to get their guns out just yet...
    ~Nemo me impune lacessit~

Oh believe me anyone that is political has their eyes wide open right now.
    There are people protesting at our state capitol as we type.
    Won't do any good here though and I makes me wonder how many
    are being payed to make this noise.

As expected all 16 electors from here went DJT.
    One elector said he had as many as 10k people
    contact him, while he said he had no death threats he did
    know of some that had received them.

Dems are getting like islam the party of peace.
    Last edited by l921428x; 12-19-2016 at 01:05 PM.
    While no one ever listens to me,
    I am constantly being told to be quiet.

In a world of snowflakes,
    be the heat..

Team GunsNet Silver 03/2014 sevlex's Avatar

Last I heard was electors had cast 240 votes for Trump.
    Telling the truth is treason in an empire of lies.

WWG1WGA

Nothing good ever comes from a pinched sphincter

Team GunsNet Gold 07/2012 / Super Moderator Gunreference1's Avatar

You can monitor the vote here - http://wtop.com/elections/2016/12/th...y-elect-trump/

Steve
    After today, it's all historical.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast