Thread: Russian ambassador shot in Turkey

Russian ambassador shot in Turkey

The Russian ambassador was seriously wounded in a gun attack at an art gallery in the Turkish capital.

At least three other people have been shot and special forces have been called to the scene as hostages are held.

Armed police are believed to have shot dead the gunman as gunfire was heard from the building.
    http://www.express.co.uk/news/world/...ey-shot-ankara
    "And how we burned in the camps later thinking, what would things have been like, if every security operative, when he went out at night to make an arrest, had been uncertain, whether he would return alive and had to say good-bye to his family?"

Team GunsNet Silver 03/2014 sevlex's Avatar

I'm sure his replacement can't wait to get there.
    Telling the truth is treason in an empire of lies.

WWG1WGA

Nothing good ever comes from a pinched sphincter

Lol, I can't see it sparking ww3, but it should give prospective replacement candidates pause for reflection on their choice of duty station.

Footage of the attack;
    http://www.mirror.co.uk/news/world-n...njured-9486073
    Last edited by 5.56NATO; 12-19-2016 at 12:43 PM.
    "And how we burned in the camps later thinking, what would things have been like, if every security operative, when he went out at night to make an arrest, had been uncertain, whether he would return alive and had to say good-bye to his family?"

Ambassador is dead! Dayum and I am sorry for the fact
    I didn't realize he was killed I just thought he had been shot.
    Killed by a Turkish riot policeman.
    Last edited by l921428x; 12-19-2016 at 01:17 PM.
    While no one ever listens to me,
    I am constantly being told to be quiet.

In a world of snowflakes,
    be the heat..

Team GunsNet Bronze 10/2014

Quote Originally Posted by l921428x View Post
    Ambassador is dead! Dayum and I am sorry for the fact
    I didn't realize he was killed I just thought he had been shot.
    Killed by a Turkish riot policeman.
    killed by a cop yelling, " allah akbar! "

Guns Network Contributor 01/2015 Altarboy's Avatar

I suspect the Russians won't respond by arresting the maker of a cheap video.

They're saying the shooter was one of erdogan's elite cops. There has been whispering about this perhaps being 0bama's payback for the fabricated hacking claim.

Quote Originally Posted by 5.56NATO View Post
    There has been whispering about this perhaps being 0bama's payback for the fabricated hacking claim.
    Where did you hear this? BS. Obama is weak. Hillary would take someone out like this, but Obama? no.

Quote Originally Posted by tank_monkey View Post
    Where did you hear this? BS. Obama is weak. Hillary would take someone out like this, but Obama? no.
    Well, he did take out another ambassador before via a similar proxy, just that he was an American ambassador. Someone also killed Putin's fav driver not too long ago, after 0bama had said he'd pay Russia back for something.

Well, he did take out another ambassador before via a similar proxy, just that he was an American ambassador.
    You actually compare allowing ISIS to kill an American ambassador to Obama willfully taking him out? Wow. Though the death of Ambassador Stevens is a tragedy and sits firmly at the feet of Obama and Hillary, it's a completely different kind of incompetence and arrogance on display. To equate this with a sanctioned hit, is ridiculous beyond measure.

Someone also killed Putin's fav driver not too long ago, after 0bama had said he'd pay Russia back for something.
    Again, what the fuck are you talking about? Putin's driver was hit head on by a drunk driver in a BMW and the other driver was hospitalized. The accident is view-able on video. So every fucking death by a Russian is somehow payback by Obama??? Since when did you decide that he's that bad ass and competent?

Now I'm NOT DEFENDING OBAMA here. He's horrible, but your bizarre Tin foil hat theories actually portrays him as far more COMPETENT and STRONGER OF WILL than he actually is. The reality is that he's a sniveling coward and weakling, a typical libtard who is more inclined to attack conservatives at home, than real enemies abroad. Your bizarre notions that he's some evil mastermind portrays him with strength and intellect that he simply does not have.

**Team GunsNet SILVER 12/2014** skorpion's Avatar

Here is the shooter/terrorist/goat molester after being killed by Turkish police:

The pen is mightier than the sword, but only when you're shoving it through your enemy's throat.
    USMC Active Duty, 2004-2008
    Gunsnet Member since January 2003

Quote Originally Posted by skorpion View Post
    Here is the shooter/terrorist/goat molester after being killed by Turkish police:

I wonder why the spring is visible past the bottom plate of the magazine? Hmmm. Probably damage from an errant shot?

I honestly can't wait for Trump to mend the fence with Russia, so we can work together on wiping out terrorists. Sure Russia and the US have a few disputes over a few things, but it's mostly political. Radical Islamic terrorists on the other hand hate both of us, and wouldn't think twice about destroying the entire world in nuclear fire if they ever get their hands on some WMDs. We should just accept Crimea's annexation IMO, and work out a political solution to the rebel held eastern Ukraine enclaves later. We must focus on stabilizing Syria and wiping out ISIS as a top priority.

**Team GunsNet SILVER 12/2014** skorpion's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by tank_monkey View Post
    I wonder why the spring is visible past the bottom plate of the magazine? Hmmm. Probably damage from an errant shot?
    Crappy/worn magazine is my guess - when the mag dropped onto the hard surface, the floor plate came off and launched its contents.

Team Guns Network Silver 04/2013 alismith's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Justin View Post
    I honestly can't wait for Trump to mend the fence with Russia, so we can work together on wiping out terrorists. Sure Russia and the US have a few disputes over a few things, but it's mostly political. Radical Islamic terrorists on the other hand hate both of us, and wouldn't think twice about destroying the entire world in nuclear fire if they ever get their hands on some WMDs. We should just accept Crimea's annexation IMO, and work out a political solution to the rebel held eastern Ukraine enclaves later. We must focus on stabilizing Syria and wiping out ISIS as a top priority.
    I agree with you here. We need to mend a few fences with Russia (not all, but many) and coming together to wipe islamists off the face of the Earth is one area we can, both, agree on. I think Trump will work better with the Russians than any other President has (excepting Reagan). Reagan dealt,mostly, with communist Russia, while Trump will deal with Putin.

If we ever come to view Russia as a possible ally in certain areas, I think we could accomplish a lot more than we have so far, on the world stage.

As Reagan said, "Trust, but verify." I would change that a little to, "Trust, but with eyes wide open."
    "Valar morghulis; valar dohaeris."

Commucrats are most efficient at converting sins and crimes to accidents or misunderstandings.-Oswald Bastable

Making good people helpless won't make bad people harmless.

Freedom isn't free.

"Attitude is the paintbrush that colors our world." TV Series, Haven.

My Spirit Animal has rabies.

I'd rather be an American than a Democrat.

"If you can make a man afraid, you can control him" Netflix Series, The Irregulars

Team Guns Network Silver 04/2015 mrkalashnikov's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by skorpion View Post

That poor magazine, I hope it can be repaired.
    Nietzsche: From life's school of war: what does not kill me makes me stronger.

Quote Originally Posted by mrkalashnikov View Post
    That poor magazine, I hope it can be repaired.
    Nice suit too
    Just fold his arms and he's good to go
    For peace of mind, resign as general manager of the universe

Team Guns Network Silver 04/2013 alismith's Avatar

I saw on TV, this morning, that Putin has vowed "revenge" for this. Not retaliation, but revenge. Putin is taking this attack personally.

Whoever is behind this has struck at the wrong person. Putin isn't an Obama. He's talking revenge, not apologies.

I think they pulled the wrong tiger's tail this time.

I'd even go so far as to believe that Putin just ordered his troops to take no prisoners. Hands up and white flags are no longer an option.

Kill 'em all and let allah sort them out.
    "Valar morghulis; valar dohaeris."

Commucrats are most efficient at converting sins and crimes to accidents or misunderstandings.-Oswald Bastable

Making good people helpless won't make bad people harmless.

Freedom isn't free.

"Attitude is the paintbrush that colors our world." TV Series, Haven.

My Spirit Animal has rabies.

I'd rather be an American than a Democrat.

"If you can make a man afraid, you can control him" Netflix Series, The Irregulars