Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: So Obama doesn't really intend to GO AWAY after january 20th, 2017 :(

Quote Originally Posted by skorpion View Post
    We just need Ruth (master)Bader Ginsburg to croak, because she sure as shit won't retire until there's another Dem in the White House. The problem with that is this liberal witch just won't die. She is a two-time cancer survivor and has a stent in her coronary artery.
    You can blame me. I helped with the invention of those things......
    Gentlemen may prefer Blondes, but Real Men prefer Redheads!

Quote Originally Posted by Schuetzenman View Post
    Since the anti-Israel UN vote, don't count on the Democraps to back Obama in goose-stepping unison. The Jewish Dems are learning how big an enemy of Israel and Jewish peoples he is. In other words they may now realize he is the Muslim n Chief in reality.
    Ummm... you mean they are just learning NOW?

Quote Originally Posted by Krupski View Post
    Ummm... you mean they are just learning NOW?
    Considering how so many Jewish Democrats are "anti-gun" despite how they suffered at the hands of Nazi Germany - - - (??)
    “I have little patience with people who take the Bill of Rights for granted. The Bill of Rights, contained in the first ten amendments to the Constitution, is every American’s guarantee of freedom.” - - President Harry S. Truman, “Years of Trial and Hope”

Dear Barry Soetoro-
    Ya don't have to go home but ya can't stay here...buh bye asshole. And keep running your bath house cockhole. Its been good for our side. Really good.

And since you decided to have recounts and break everything on your way out, we've decided to show the American people who you are. The real you that has been sealed from the public and not investigated by the media. College records, birth records of you and your kids, your practice of "faith" for 20 years at Trinity United Church in Chicago...you want to play the "de-legitimize" game? We're good with that.

You're fired,
    Donald J. Trump, President
    United States of America
    Last edited by TEN-32; 01-08-2017 at 03:31 PM.
    Face your fear, accept your war.

Quote Originally Posted by TEN-32 View Post
    Dear Barry Soetoro-
    Ya don't have to go home but ya can't stay here...buh bye asshole. And keep running your bath house cockhole. Its been good for our side. Really good.

And since you decided to have recounts and break everything on your way out, we've decided to show the American people who you are. The real you that has been sealed from the public and not investigated by the media. College records, birth records of you and your kids, your practice of "faith" for 20 years at Trinity United Church in Chicago...you want to play the "de-legitimize" game? We're good with that.

You're fired,
    Donald J. Trump, President
    United States of America
    Honestly, I don't think Zero's kids should be involved with any sort of "investigation". They're just kids. We should leave them alone.

I DO, however, want to know quite a few things about Barry.... like where he was REALLY born, what his TRUE religious affiliation is... and the TRUE gender of the former First Wookie.......

Team Guns Network Silver 04/2013 alismith's Avatar

Honestly, I don't think Zero's kids should be involved with any sort of "investigation". They're just kids. We should leave them alone.

I DO, however, want to know quite a few things about Barry.... like where he was REALLY born, what his TRUE religious affiliation is... and the TRUE gender of the former First Wookie.......
    That is the most heavily guarded secret in the world. Anyone who really knew has long since died of 3-shot-to-the-head suicides and any paper trail has long since been burned and scattered to the wind during Hurricane Andrew.
    "Valar morghulis; valar dohaeris."

Commucrats are most efficient at converting sins and crimes to accidents or misunderstandings.-Oswald Bastable

Making good people helpless won't make bad people harmless.

Freedom isn't free.

"Attitude is the paintbrush that colors our world." TV Series, Haven.

My Spirit Animal has rabies.

I'd rather be an American than a Democrat.

"If you can make a man afraid, you can control him" Netflix Series, The Irregulars

The birth records of the daughters are germane to that question. If the wookie is male, then who are the "daughters"? I have seen a lot of speculative and inconclusive material but to my knowledge their birth records are non existent. Are we seeing a pattern here? I have also seen photos purported to be childhood photos of Michelle Robinson and she is clearly female. Why all the damn secrecy from the most transparent president in our nation's history? I'm sure if there were anything to any of these conspiracies the media would have pursued the truth...
    Face your fear, accept your war.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12