Thread: BS removal package ORDER NOW!

BS removal package ORDER NOW!

**Team GunsNet SILVER 12/2014** skorpion's Avatar

I know an old timer who, back in 2008, was boasting about Obongo, wearing Obongo pins/stickers, and had nothing but good to say about the freak. I kept telling him how much of a nut Obongo was and all the bad things about him, and I told the guy that he will regret voting for 'Bongo if he becomes president. Fast forward to the present day... The old timer now says how he can't stand Obama, and he wonders how he ever got elected. I reminded him that just a couple of years ago he was praising BamBam like he was Mr. High-n-Mighty and how he was wearing Obama pins on his shirt every day. He currently denies ever wearing Obama pins or ever saying anything good about the guy. Maybe somebody bought him the above kit?
    The pen is mightier than the sword, but only when you're shoving it through your enemy's throat.
    USMC Active Duty, 2004-2008
    Gunsnet Member since January 2003

Team GunsNet Silver 04/2014 El Jefe's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by skorpion View Post
    I know an old timer who, back in 2008, was boasting about Obongo, wearing Obongo pins/stickers, and had nothing but good to say about the freak. I kept telling him how much of a nut Obongo was and all the bad things about him, and I told the guy that he will regret voting for 'Bongo if he becomes president. Fast forward to the present day... The old timer now says how he can't stand Obama, and he wonders how he ever got elected. I reminded him that just a couple of years ago he was praising BamBam like he was Mr. High-n-Mighty and how he was wearing Obama pins on his shirt every day. He currently denies ever wearing Obama pins or ever saying anything good about the guy. Maybe somebody bought him the above kit?
    That reminds me of one of our neighbors. They had about a dozen Obama signs in their yard and stickers on their vehicles, the whole deal, funny that the signs are gone and the douche won't even talk to me now.

Senior Member sniper_n_training's Avatar

Great link Uber. My boss should get a kick out of that!

The last line is the best.

Satisfaction is NOT guaranteed because well, you've already proven that you don't make very good decisions.