Page 23 of 64 FirstFirst ... 13212223242533 ... LastLast

Thread: Official 2017 Random Photo Thread

Quote Originally Posted by imanaknut View Post
    When half white/half black obama was elected, I was hoping he would use that to better race relations, but he proved that was not going to happen. How can the black half of him live with the white half when it is obvious that once he anointed himself king, he proved how much he hates the white people.

There was this thing about a winner of I believe was a black beauty contest wasn't black enough, but what about King Barack, could he be called too black since he too has one white and one black parent?

I was brought up to not care about the color of ones skin, and really liked the speech given by Marten L King Jr just before his unfortunate murder. And then we have the first half and half president who seems to forget that, and race relations go all to heck with one set of lives mattering over another? Glad he is no longer the president, but he is doing a great job of throwing gasoline on the fire as a former president.

Edited to add I just noticed that this was a photo thread. Sorry for getting cooked off.
    Lol klinton will always be the first black president.
    "And how we burned in the camps later thinking, what would things have been like, if every security operative, when he went out at night to make an arrest, had been uncertain, whether he would return alive and had to say good-bye to his family?"

"And how we burned in the camps later thinking, what would things have been like, if every security operative, when he went out at night to make an arrest, had been uncertain, whether he would return alive and had to say good-bye to his family?"

Team GunsNet Bronze 07/2011 weevil's Avatar

Where are we going and why are we in this handbasket???

Quote Originally Posted by tank_monkey View Post

(1) Barack and the liberals have set back race relations DECADES. It's horrifying. The Media and the libtards in Academia also.

(2) Remember that kid who got ACCEPTED into Stanford University just by writing "Black Lives Matter" 100 times on his application (that's all he did) and he got fucking ACCEPTED to that university!?!?!?! WTF??? I actually know a black guy who tried really hard, got decent enough grades and spent a lot of time working on his essay and application (back in the 80s). Now he knows he did get a boost from being black, but he did work hard on grades and trying to get it. He was so pissed. He said "WTF? Some N****R writes Black lives matter one hundred times and THAT fucking counts as an essay? I've been doing it WRONG all these years!" Actually it wasn't a black student but a Middle Eastern Muslim one who pulled that stunt.

(3) Actually in my areas, anytime I see a really beautiful black woman, she's with a white guy. hahahaha

(4) But I myself will accept respectful and polite and civilized persons of any color. I know some black guys who basically 'act white'. They don't talk like they're from the Ghetto. They don't have that slight accent. They sound white on the phone. They're polite and friendly. I have no problems being their friend and going shooting. They're also the rare ones who are CONSERVATIVE and PRO GUN. They hate the ghetto blacks. But what can they do? The media and King Barack have just elevated the angry, ill educated masses into riot mode for political gain. Race relations will be horrible for a long time now and it's ALL the Democrats' fault.

(1) That's for sure. Things weren't perfect, but they were improving. 0bama set it all WAY back to almost the 1960's race riots.

(2) Don't recall that incident, but I do agree 100% on the hard working guy calling the guy playing the race card a "nigger".

(3) On the rare times that I see a beautiful black woman, I myself think "I'd hit it". Problem is, it's very RARE too see a nice one.

(4) There are many, many hard working, respectable, professional people "with brown skin" and most times they speak normally.

They don't have the pseudo made up "ghetto accent" and, as you said, you can't tell that they are "black" by their voice.

Problem is, the niggers refer to them as "Uncle Toms" or "sellout to the white man".

Merely using the terms "white" or "black" is racist. If there truly were no "race problems", we would simply say things like "That guy over there in the red shirt", not "The black dude".

In a crowd of whites, do we point someone out by saying "That white dude over there"?

No, the guy is described by what he's wearing or holding or maybe his hair color "That guy standing next to the redhead dude".

When we can stop labeling pink people as "white" and brown people as "black" will be the time when "race relations" are truly good.

And it may sound racist, but I think it's 95% the fault of "black" people... with their constant anger and hatred, their references to "slavery", their constant playing of the race card, their violent approach to ANY problem.

No "black" person alive today is or was a slave, and no white person alive today is or was a slave "owner". Slavery was terrible, but it wasn't OUR doing, and nobody alive today was a victim of it, so fucking LET IT GO ALREADY!

THEY need to evolve and civilize a little more before the problems will go away.
    Gentlemen may prefer Blondes, but Real Men prefer Redheads!

at #1

Quote Originally Posted by weevil View Post

Wrong photo. Should be:

Quote Originally Posted by Krupski View Post
    Wrong photo. Should be:

That's when the hubby was still prez.......the "before" pic.

Quote Originally Posted by 5.56NATO View Post
    HAHAHAA!! Too funny!

Contributor 02/2014 FunkyPertwee's Avatar

He's still a good guy. He takes the audience as far as he can without being shut down or cut out of the info loop. Just make sure to analyze it as propaganda while watching.
    "I'm fucking furious, I'm violently angry, and I like it. If you don't know what that feels like then I feel bad for you"

Quote Originally Posted by FunkyPertwee View Post
    He's still a good guy. He takes the audience as far as he can without being shut down or cut out of the info loop. Just make sure to analyze it as propaganda while watching.
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7t4WQwVqVjs
    http://www.independent.co.uk/news/in...-a7687571.html
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nEnBe5tXiKQ
    http://www.veteranstoday.com/2015/02...i-connections/

23. He didn’t report on the oddity of a young man like Hicks dying of an old man’s disease like pancreatic cancer – nor did he ask a cancer expert to comment on the plausibility of Hicks doing stand-up comedy in November 1993 with a full head of hair despite 6 months of chemotherapy.
    https://mackquigley.wordpress.com/20...ng-bill-hicks/

jussayin

build-the-wall.jpg

Site Admin & **Team Gunsnet Silver 12/2012** Richard Simmons's Avatar

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7t4WQwVqVjs
    http://www.independent.co.uk/news/in...-a7687571.html
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nEnBe5tXiKQ
    http://www.veteranstoday.com/2015/02...i-connections/

23. He didn’t report on the oddity of a young man like Hicks dying of an old man’s disease like pancreatic cancer – nor did he ask a cancer expert to comment on the plausibility of Hicks doing stand-up comedy in November 1993 with a full head of hair despite 6 months of chemotherapy.
    https://mackquigley.wordpress.com/20...ng-bill-hicks/

jussayin

build-the-wall.jpg
    Most people with pancreatic cancer are older than 45 but not all and one third are under 65. Not strictly a disease of the elder. I know a number of family, coworkers and friends that lost no hair after multiple rounds of chemo.

Jussayin
    Gunsnet member since 1999
    USN 1978-86
    BCCI Life Member #2068

•" We sleep safe in our beds because rough men stand ready in the night to visit violence on those who would do us harm. " George Orwell

Quote Originally Posted by Richard Simmons View Post
    Most people with pancreatic cancer are older than 45 but not all and one third are under 65. Not strictly a disease of the elder. I know a number of family, coworkers and friends that lost no hair after multiple rounds of chemo.

Jussayin

I'm happy for you.

Team GunsNet Silver 12/2011 N/A's Avatar

Texas...at the intersection of I-20 and the Korean War Veterans Memorial Higheway
    Attachment 4531

Two year old girl buried in 1876 in San Francisco. Casket uncovered last year under a garage slab during a house remodel. She has been identified as Edith Cook, 2yrs 10mo old at time of death in 1876. She looked to be perfectly preserved these 140 years.
    Last edited by N/A; 05-13-2017 at 04:46 PM.
    No enemy of America would have ever been killed if they didn't show up to be killed. HDR

PA, where the cold is only matched by the isolation
    Quote Originally Posted by N/A View Post
    Attachment 4531

Two year old girl buried in 1876 in San Francisco. Casket uncovered last year under a garage slab during a house remodel. She has been identified as Edith Cook, 2yrs 10mo old at time of death in 1876. She looked to be perfectly preserved these 140 years.
    why is the picture so weird?

Page 23 of 64 FirstFirst ... 13212223242533 ... LastLast