Thread: 11 and 5, 2nd Seed, NFC.

Team GunsNet Silver 07/2012 Hobe Sound AK's Avatar

Thumbs up 11 and 5, 2nd Seed, NFC.

Well with 5 Losses Total, Atlanta has won, NFC South Division, after the Saints went Crying Home!(hahaha) I hope they keep going. However, Regardless of how well we do, There is always that Damn Bully Boy of the NFL, New England! Brady is 39, and that Old man they have for a Coach can't last much longer. I look forward to the Day, when they start loosing and Loose big! New England's luck hopefully goes bad! Hell I would love to see the whole Team die in a Plane Crash. Then all the Teams can start Winning Superbowls. I had to look back into past Games, and found out we have not beat New England since Vick was Quarterback. But next Season Atlanta has N.E. As of the end of this Season, Matt Ryan has beat every Team in the NFL except, for Pittsburg and New England. But those days will come, for sure. Go Falcons!
    Honored Nephew, of RM2. Robert E. Truitt, CA-35, U.S.S. Indianapolis, 30-July, 1945.

In Loving Memory of CW4. Paul E. Truitt 22-September, 1929, 23-February, 2018.

In Loving Memory of Montell W. Truitt 8 March, 1933, 3 June, 2021

You need to get a grip. The Falcons have done nothing. sober up some and re read your post.

SAINTS won the big game before the birds did. You be goofy........................
    While no one ever listens to me,
    I am constantly being told to be quiet.

In a world of snowflakes,
    be the heat..

Really! they are out of the Playoffs! What big Game? Yes they won the Superbowl 10 Years ago, and no we have not won a Superbowl yet! but I was not referring to that. Maybe The Saints will have a better Draft Pick next Season. But anyway, as I was Saying, It is New England, that is the Problem for all Teams! not just yours and mine.
    Last edited by Hobe Sound AK; 01-02-2017 at 06:15 AM.
    Honored Nephew, of RM2. Robert E. Truitt, CA-35, U.S.S. Indianapolis, 30-July, 1945.

I am just tired of them loosing. I know this Team can win a Superbowl, just want to see it happen.

Quote Originally Posted by Hobe Sound AK View Post
    I am just tired of them loosing. I know this Team can win a Superbowl, just want to see it happen.
    Yep me too. But if the Falcons do take a path to the super bowl and I said if,
    I want it to go straight thru the heart of texas and the cowboys. That is what I want!
    Revenge.......or fate? by wishing this path..................

be the heat..

Hey! no Problem with me! I don't care how they get there, or win, just do it.

If you care about such things, the power brokers (Gamblers) said (42 to 37%) the Falcons could win the NFC.

be the heat..

Need all the Luck I can get, I am sure I can speak for everyone here who's Team has never Won a Superbowl, or been to one, I am tired of the same old Teams Winning all the Time, It was great to see The Seahawks and Ravens win, as they never have before, and the Colts too. I could care less about them damn Saints. Paul

Luck doesn't have a damn thing to do with it or anything else in life for that matter.
    It is all about being prepared and being able to weather storms.

And for sure if you do not care about the Saints, you do not care about the Falcons.
    Man I remember YEARS that the only thing fun was to play the Saints and in those YEARS
    this applied to the Saints also. Remember the Aints? There fans actually went to the games
    with bags over their heads. Hell we laughed like fucking crazy but we were no better. As a team.

I remember looking forward with anticipation to the Saints games at Atlanta Fulton Co. Stadium.
    Hell they would roll in in 40-50 charter buses open the doors and here would come Mardi Gras.
    Hats and costumes, they would have their own bands and "oh when the Saints go marchin in"
    would start Blowing. Then they would march like Mardi Gras playing their songs and singing to the music,
    around the stadium. I still am an official Who Dat. I was given the title and still have the button by a life
    long Saints fan.

Just saying.

be the heat..

Oh and I know some would say what the f... does this have to do with a gun board?

And I totally agree.

be the heat..

True, Both Teams Played lousy for Years, I remember that well. I don't really hate the Saints, just not fond of their Coach. No this has nothing to do with a Gun Forum, but sooner or later, someone post something about Football.