Thread: F/S - Taurus PT 24/7 G2 9mm Stainless – NIB – Free Shipping

SOLD - Taurus PT 24/7 G2 9mm Stainless – NIB – Free Shipping (PA)

This is the full-size Taurus, Model No. 24/7-G29SS-17 in 9mm, Gen 2 version, DA/SA double-strike trigger, with a stainless slide. It's in perfect condition, new in box. I bought this for the range, but never got around to shooting it, and never even field-stripped it. It comes with everything original: plastic case with matching end label, manual and warranty card, three interchangeable backstraps, two 17-round magazines, mag loader, cleaning brush, and two internal lock keys. This gun is not subject to the Taurus recall, so it's ready to shoot. Any brown spots you see on the slide are not rust; it's the protective coating that Taurus puts on the metal for shipping and storage. Asking $300 shipped to your FFL anywhere in the Continental US. Paypal is preferred. No trades. Any questions or additional photos needed, please ask. My state of residence is PA. Thanks.
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by gunsrfun1; 01-10-2017 at 09:05 PM.

Indiana, a state that is trying to remain free.
    Quote Originally Posted by gunsrfun1 View Post
    This is the full-size Taurus, Model No. 24/7-G29SS-17 in 9mm, Gen 2 version, DA/SA double-strike trigger, with a stainless slide. It's in perfect condition, new in box. I bought this for the range, but never got around to shooting it, and never even field-stripped it. It comes with everything original: plastic case with matching end label, manual and warranty card, three interchangeable backstraps, two 17-round magazines, mag loader, cleaning brush, and two internal lock keys. This gun is not subject to the Taurus recall, so it's ready to shoot. Any brown spots you see on the slide are not rust; it's the protective coating that Taurus puts on the metal for shipping and storage. Asking $300 shipped to your FFL anywhere in the Continental US. Paypal is preferred. No trades. Any questions or additional photos needed, please ask. Thanks.
    Per the only rule this website has, please add your state of residence to your listing. Thank you.

F/S: Taurus PT 24/7 G2 9mm Stainless – NIB – Free Shipping (PA)

Sorry about that. State of residence is PA. I've corrected the listing.

Quote Originally Posted by imanaknut View Post
    Per the only rule this website has, please add your state of residence to your listing. Thank you.