Thread: A Right-Wing Militia Trains Russians To Fight The Next War

Team Gunsnet Silver 02/14 - Moderator recon's Avatar

A Right-Wing Militia Trains Russians To Fight The Next War

Buy It Cheap!
    Stack It Deep!

Original Member-July-1999!

So what are your thoughts on this? I'm good with it and believe we should do the same.
    While no one ever listens to me,
    I am constantly being told to be quiet.

In a world of snowflakes,
    be the heat..

Team Gunsnet Silver 02/14 - Moderator recon's Avatar

I agree. Just find it interesting there are people like that over there. Seeing that Putin has his people in line most of the time. It's good to see.
    Buy It Cheap!
    Stack It Deep!

Original Member-July-1999!

Well I read they were legally owned so Vlad doesn't have a problem with it or they would be in line.
    While no one ever listens to me,
    I am constantly being told to be quiet.

In a world of snowflakes,
    be the heat..

Putin is probably leaving them alone, with the hopes that some of these guys will join the rebels in Eastern Ukraine. It also gives the Russian government plausible deniability when they say Russian "volunteers," are joining the rebels in Eastern Ukraine, and that they're not actually Russian soldiers.

Moderator & Team Gunsnet Platinum 07/2011 O.S.O.K.'s Avatar

We do have militia doing this kind of stuff... but I'm pretty sure they're including political ideology as well lol.

And then there are all kinds of shooting skills courses from civilian self defense to paramilitary training.

Further, 29 states have State Guard units which of course conduct military training.

And the Boy Scouts - they aren't shooting AR's, but they teach field craft, land navigation, survival skills, rappelling, shooting and most importantly, leadership. They really are a para-military org.

So, while that is apparently an anomaly in Russia, it's business as usual over here.
    ~Nemo me impune lacessit~

Moderator & Team Gunsnet Platinum 07/2011 O.S.O.K.'s Avatar

Think a bit more on this... we also have millions of people that participate in amateur competitive shooting sports. There are 14 Million hunters in the USA. Figure about 8 Million are deer hunters - and most of them hunt using basic sniping techniques...

We aren't just doing the training, we are living the training.

I seriously doubt that there's any other country in the world that has as many "battle capable" people as our country. No where near.

It's ingrained in our culture and in spite of the leftist and MSM's best efforts to pretend that it's "extreme" or "right wing", everything that I've listed has increased over the last few decades except perhaps sadly the Boy Scouts... which I think have experienced some decline.
    Last edited by O.S.O.K.; 01-12-2017 at 05:05 PM.
    ~Nemo me impune lacessit~

Contributor 02/2014 FunkyPertwee's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by O.S.O.K. View Post
    We do have militia doing this kind of stuff... but I'm pretty sure they're including political ideology as well lol.

And then there are all kinds of shooting skills courses from civilian self defense to paramilitary training.

Further, 29 states have State Guard units which of course conduct military training.

And the Boy Scouts - they aren't shooting AR's, but they teach field craft, land navigation, survival skills, rappelling, shooting and most importantly, leadership. They really are a para-military org.

So, while that is apparently an anomaly in Russia, it's business as usual over here.
    That's the kind of shit that makes me proud to be an american!
    "I'm fucking furious, I'm violently angry, and I like it. If you don't know what that feels like then I feel bad for you"

I think more folks should be learning how to operate as a cohesive group. With the low number of people volunteering for military service, few people (with the exception of vets) in the population at large understand the concept.
    Usually sufferers of paraphilic infantilism are proud of their condition. Kinda like being a liberal. Your mental flaws are there for the entire world to see, and you're damned proud of it. - tank_monkey