Thread: How Africans Treated Slaves in the 19th Century

How Africans Treated Slaves in the 19th Century

Last edited by jet3534; 01-10-2017 at 11:09 PM.

Team Guns Network Silver 04/2013 alismith's Avatar

It's interesting to read that muslims were responsible for all slavery that was "exported" out of Africa. And, today's liberals hold muslims to be "pure" enough to live among us and other civilized people. We are to accept their invasion with gladness in the erroneous belief that they are being oppressed in their homeland. Based on the accounts of this article, I'd say they deserve whatever happens to them. Send them back to their homeland and let them deal with the problems their cult forced upon them. No need to bring their problems here.

On an unrelated note, I found this sentence to hold true of most blacks living here:

"There is nothing so convincing to the African savage as physical superiority."

This sentence seems to show why blacks tend to be more "physical" than other races. The most important thing to them is a show of strength in all social interactions.
    "Valar morghulis; valar dohaeris."

Commucrats are most efficient at converting sins and crimes to accidents or misunderstandings.-Oswald Bastable

Making good people helpless won't make bad people harmless.

Freedom isn't free.

"Attitude is the paintbrush that colors our world." TV Series, Haven.

My Spirit Animal has rabies.

I'd rather be an American than a Democrat.

"If you can make a man afraid, you can control him" Netflix Series, The Irregulars

**Team GunsNet SILVER 12/2014** skorpion's Avatar

What I find ironic is how blacks, in America, at least, tend to support groups that historically have been anti-black. For example, most blacks who are into any sort of politics are Democrats, the party of the KKK. Additionally, a lot of blacks are muslims, a religious group that has roots in the slave trade of Africa. The third thing I find ironic is the blacks who cry about wanting reparations from whites, when often times it was blacks forcing other blacks into the slave trade.

What I have always wondered is this: If no black Africans were ever forced into the slave trade, would blacks be as well-dispersed throughout the world as they are now? I believe the black populations in western countries would likely be a fraction of what they are now. For example, in the US, the black population would probably be more like 2% instead of 13%.
    The pen is mightier than the sword, but only when you're shoving it through your enemy's throat.
    USMC Active Duty, 2004-2008
    Gunsnet Member since January 2003

Team Guns Network Silver 04/2015 mrkalashnikov's Avatar

If our ancestors had known how much trouble it was going to cause they'd have picked their own damn cotton.
    Nietzsche: From life's school of war: what does not kill me makes me stronger.

Quote Originally Posted by mrkalashnikov View Post
    If our ancestors had known how much trouble it was going to cause they'd have picked their own damn cotton.
    Ain't THAT the truth!!
    “I have little patience with people who take the Bill of Rights for granted. The Bill of Rights, contained in the first ten amendments to the Constitution, is every American’s guarantee of freedom.” - - President Harry S. Truman, “Years of Trial and Hope”