Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Liberal 'preppers' are buying up guns....

Quote Originally Posted by abpt1 View Post
    I grew up with a guy that is a far left never owned a gun and now him and his far left friends are buying guns because they are worried about Trump ? Im thinking to myself WTF are you guys doing? the one guys wife completely forbid it so hes getting a small safe to lock in his garage ...smh fucking guys are Doctors and College Professors ....it kinda freaked me out when they started telling me about CCW classes and prepping.
    WTF exactly do they think is going to happen? Gays rounded up en masses and executed? Hillary voters placed in camps? They are fucking wacked.

Team Guns Network Silver 04/2013 alismith's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by NAPOTS View Post
    WTF exactly do they think is going to happen? Gays rounded up en masses and executed? Hillary voters placed in camps? They are fucking wacked.
    That explains all their actions.

Every single liberal/leftist is mentally unstable...institutionally certifiable....just plain insane.

If you ever find yourself sitting near a liberal, the best thing to do is move as far away from them as possible. Put as much distance between yourself and them as possible. They have a very tenuous grasp on reality and are apt to come unglued at any moment. The slightest glimmer of reality could trigger them to reach into the depths of their innermost being and bring forth the insanity that would melt diamonds back into carbon atoms.

You don't want to be near them when they snap.
    "Valar morghulis; valar dohaeris."

Commucrats are most efficient at converting sins and crimes to accidents or misunderstandings.-Oswald Bastable

Making good people helpless won't make bad people harmless.

Freedom isn't free.

"Attitude is the paintbrush that colors our world." TV Series, Haven.

My Spirit Animal has rabies.

I'd rather be an American than a Democrat.

"If you can make a man afraid, you can control him" Netflix Series, The Irregulars

Moderator & Team Gunsnet Platinum 07/2011 O.S.O.K.'s Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by alismith View Post
    But, don't liberal's guns have cooties?
    No, guns have a natural immunity to liberal cooties.
    ~Nemo me impune lacessit~

Bill Frady talked about this on his show Lock and Load this past week. The funniest part is they don't know how, nor do they know the right questions to ask about buying and owning a gun. An example given is, "How do I go about registering to buy a gun?".............Fuckin' morons.

Quote Originally Posted by NAPOTS View Post

They fear these things because that's exactly what they had in mind for us. They are convinced this is normal.
    Last edited by stevelyn; 01-20-2017 at 11:45 PM.
    Usually sufferers of paraphilic infantilism are proud of their condition. Kinda like being a liberal. Your mental flaws are there for the entire world to see, and you're damned proud of it. - tank_monkey

Quote Originally Posted by stevelyn View Post
    Bill Frady talked about this on his show Lock and Load this past week. The funniest part is they don't know how, nor do they know the right questions to ask about buying and owning a gun. An example given is, "How do I go about registering to buy a gun?".............Fuckin' morons.

They fear these things because that's exactly what they had in mind for us. They are convinced this is normal.
    They still have this in mind, don't expect them to give up even when they've lost power. I like to think it'll never come to a fight, but the opposition is proving otherwise.
    "And how we burned in the camps later thinking, what would things have been like, if every security operative, when he went out at night to make an arrest, had been uncertain, whether he would return alive and had to say good-bye to his family?"

Moderator & Team Gunsnet Platinum 07/2011 O.S.O.K.'s Avatar

I agree. They definitely had the idea of rounding up the conservatives and re-educating us... but I believe that after a couple of years when the economy is roaring and Trump has made inroads in the inner cities, that the communists will be relegated to a small minority of lunatics and won't get anywhere near the support they now enjoy.

One thing Trump needs to do sooner than later is take out Soros. He's an international criminal and economic terrorist. He's working on ruining the economies of many countries in the world. He does this in order to create opportunity to siphon off huge sums of money. He's done it before many times which is how he's been able to amass his fortune.
    ~Nemo me impune lacessit~

I think soros is wanted in Russia, maybe Trump could arrange an extradition.
    "And how we burned in the camps later thinking, what would things have been like, if every security operative, when he went out at night to make an arrest, had been uncertain, whether he would return alive and had to say good-bye to his family?"

Team GunsNetwork PLATINUM 10/2012 rci2950's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by 5.56NATO View Post
    I think soros is wanted in Russia, maybe Trump could arrange an extradition.
    That would be fantastic. Soros spending the remaining days of his life in a Russian prison. then being buried in some unmarked grave with a bunch of other dead criminals fitting end for that asswipe.
    Gunsnet member since 2002
    Salt Water Cowboy - Dolphin 38

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12