Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Liberal 'preppers' are buying up guns....

Liberal 'preppers' are buying up guns....

Now I never criticize anyone who wants to INCREASE the number of gun owners in the country. The more gun owners, the less likely stupid gun bans are likely to occur (well, save for the disproportionate influence the anti gun biased media has on it).....

But look at the dumb fuck reasons these LIBERAL lunatics give for 'buying firearms'..... I suppose we have our own nutjobs on the right. But seriously... they think that Trump is going to put them into human cattle cars like they did in Nazi Germany? WTF?

http://www.vocativ.com/390175/libera...-on-guns-food/

....couldn’t shake his fears of a Donald Trump presidency — and all of the chaos it could bring. He imagined hate crimes and violence waged by extremists emboldened by the Republican nominee’s brash, divisive rhetoric. He pictured state-sanctioned roundups of Muslims, gays, and outspoken critics.
    “With the new administration I worry about Nazi-style camps that would include my wife, our twins and myself,” said Melissa Letos, who lives with her family on a five-acre spread near Portland, Oregon. In a recent interview, she said she raises chickens, strives to keep a year’s supply of canned food, and is able to hold her own with a firearm. She and her family plan to a build a bunker-style basement in the future.
    Sure, a lot of the right wing 'preppers' were nuts, but technically they were far far MORE based in 'likely scenarios' than these left wingers are. I wonder what type of lunatic propaganda they're listening to.....

Indiana, a state that is trying to remain free.
    Funny that most of the talk about violence is from those who can't accept that they lost the election, and those who can't accept that someone from "outside the beltway" was elected.

Forum Administrator Schuetzenman's Avatar

I wish they were put on cattle cars and quarantined for the rest of their lives.

Team Guns Network Silver 04/2013 alismith's Avatar

I guess they'er really going to be disappointed when none of their fears materialize.... I wonder what they'll do then? Remelt?

Thomas Jefferson truly believed the Federalist party members were mentally ill. I feel the same about today's liberals.
    "Valar morghulis; valar dohaeris."

Commucrats are most efficient at converting sins and crimes to accidents or misunderstandings.-Oswald Bastable

Making good people helpless won't make bad people harmless.

Freedom isn't free.

"Attitude is the paintbrush that colors our world." TV Series, Haven.

My Spirit Animal has rabies.

I'd rather be an American than a Democrat.

"If you can make a man afraid, you can control him" Netflix Series, The Irregulars

Quote Originally Posted by alismith View Post
    I guess they'er really going to be disappointed when none of their fears materialize.... I wonder what they'll do then? Remelt?

Thomas Jefferson truly believed the Federalist party members were mentally ill. I feel the same about today's liberals.
    Probably end up shooting their eyes out with those things!

Quote Originally Posted by Schuetzenman View Post
    I wish they were put on cattle cars and quarantined for the rest of their lives.
    Amen brother. I feel the same way. If not quarantined for life they should be reeducated through incarceration and hard physical labor, i.e. the trại học tập cải tạo these commies love so much.

Site Admin & **Team Gunsnet Silver 12/2012** Richard Simmons's Avatar

Lot of talk here about using the bullet box and cleaning house if Clinton stole the election. Now the liberals are making similar comments. People like to talk.
    Gunsnet member since 1999
    USN 1978-86
    BCCI Life Member #2068

•" We sleep safe in our beds because rough men stand ready in the night to visit violence on those who would do us harm. " George Orwell

Team GunsNetwork PLATINUM 10/2012 rci2950's Avatar

maybe owning a firearm in their hand and going to a shooting range will make them see the light and they will swing to our side.
    Gunsnet member since 2002
    Salt Water Cowboy - Dolphin 38

Quote Originally Posted by Richard Simmons View Post
    Lot of talk here about using the bullet box and cleaning house if Clinton stole the election. Now the liberals are making similar comments. People like to talk.
    Well yeah, but there is a difference between guys just shooting the BS around the fire .... who ALREADY own guns and ammo, versus people who radically change their lives .... go out and become gun owners and prep, whereas they normally would NOT be doing that. Did we have BIG TALK amongst the regular tin foil hat crowd? Yes. But the libs going out and actually making major life changes, proves that they're taking the tin foil hat stuff a lot MORE SERIOUSLY.

I myself like being prepared, I'm a prepper, but mostly for natural disasters. Also I like to be prepared if there is an unexpected disaster, like a huge solar flare activity that knocks out all our power grid and communications, etc. Basically NORMAL stuff. So if aliens invade or there's a Zombie apocalypse .... well that's a plus then
    Last edited by tank_monkey; 01-17-2017 at 10:29 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by tank_monkey View Post
    There's a difference between guys just shooting the BS around the fire .... who ALREADY own guns and ammo, versus people who radically change their lives .... go out and become gun owners and prep, whereas they normally would NOT be doing that. Did we have BIG TALK amongst the regular tin foil hat crowd? Yes. But the libs going out and actually making major life changes, proves that they're taking the tin foil hat stuff a lot MORE SERIOUSLY.

I myself like being prepared, I'm a prepper, but mostly for natural disasters. Also I like to be prepared if there is an unexpected disaster, like a huge solar flare activity that knocks out all our power grid and communications, etc. Basically NORMAL stuff. So if aliens invade or there's a Zombie apocalypse .... well that's a plus then
    I agree with your assessment of the Left. However,there's a big difference that you didn't mention: they're fucking nuts! Totally insane; their insanity was triggered when their goddess lost the election. Just watching and listening to the news, I've seen/heard more insane meltdowns than I ever knew were possible. Total whack jobs. They're beyond all help for recovery. If they were dogs, they'd be diagnosed with rabies and put down.

Commucrats are most efficient at converting sins and crimes to accidents or misunderstandings.-Oswald Bastable

Freedom isn't free.

"If you can make a man afraid, you can control him" Netflix Series, The Irregulars

**Team GunsNet SILVER 12/2014** skorpion's Avatar

Alismith pretty much covered it. Liberals are liberals because they are mentally ill and certifiably crazy. Never underestimate what these pajama boys might do.
    The pen is mightier than the sword, but only when you're shoving it through your enemy's throat.
    USMC Active Duty, 2004-2008
    Gunsnet Member since January 2003

Quote Originally Posted by alismith View Post
    I agree with your assessment of the Left. However,there's a big difference that you didn't mention: they're fucking nuts! Totally insane; their insanity was triggered when their goddess lost the election. Just watching and listening to the news, I've seen/heard more insane meltdowns than I ever knew were possible. Total whack jobs. They're beyond all help for recovery. If they were dogs, they'd be diagnosed with rabies and put down.
    Yes they are insane in my opinion. Do we want crazy people owning firearms? Eventually we are going to have Lib-tard shooters attacking people in protest to gun violence. Yeah, they'll go on a shooting spree to protest gun ownership and violence, that's how nucking-futz they are!

you guys wonder if they have all of these crazy fears about the trump administration, rounding people up, putting them in camps, etc. because that is a reflection of what they want to do to us? Looking in the mirror so to speak.

Quote Originally Posted by NAPOTS View Post
    you guys wonder if they have all of these crazy fears about the trump administration, rounding people up, putting them in camps, etc. because that is a reflection of what they want to do to us? Looking in the mirror so to speak.
    Hummm, hadn't thought of it that way, but it does make sense.

They see us doing to them what they would do to us. Interesting perspective....

Freedom isn't free.

Quote Originally Posted by skorpion View Post
    Alismith pretty much covered it. Liberals are liberals because they are mentally ill and certifiably crazy. Never underestimate what these pajama boys might do.
    Indeed, keep in mind Ayer's plan to lock up a few million patriotic Americans and execute those who don't start thinking their way. All Ayers needs is an army of idiots to do the dirty work for him.
    "And how we burned in the camps later thinking, what would things have been like, if every security operative, when he went out at night to make an arrest, had been uncertain, whether he would return alive and had to say good-bye to his family?"

Moderator & Team Gunsnet Platinum 07/2011 O.S.O.K.'s Avatar

Let them buy away! I'm not concerned because they know nothing about maintaining their firearm, will probably break out in tears when they shoot it the first time and won't get proper training for fear of ridicule by their peers. Further, they won't buy extra mags or enough ammo. In the long run, they'll put them up for sale so we can get a good deal on a lightly used gun.
    ~Nemo me impune lacessit~

Team GunsNet Gold 03/2014

Quote Originally Posted by O.S.O.K. View Post
    Let them buy away! I'm not concerned because they know nothing about maintaining their firearm, will probably break out in tears when they shoot it the first time and won't get proper training for fear of ridicule by their peers. Further, they won't buy extra mags or enough ammo. In the long run, they'll put them up for sale so we can get a good deal on a lightly used gun.
    Beat me to it.

I look toward bargain prices in a couple of years.

Quote Originally Posted by O.S.O.K. View Post
    But, don't liberal's guns have cooties?

Freedom isn't free.

In the article, one of those interviewed said:
    An unapologetic liberal, he was no fan of firearms. He had never owned one before. But Waugh, a 31-year-old from Independence, Missouri, couldn’t shake his fears of a Donald Trump presidency — and all of the chaos it could bring. He imagined hate crimes and violence waged by extremists emboldened by the Republican nominee’s brash, divisive rhetoric. He pictured state-sanctioned roundups of Muslims, gays, and outspoken critics.
    While those things he fears MAY happen, considering all the people we have seen rioting in various cities, I believe it MUCH more likely that these acts of violence would be perpetrated by people on HIS side of the "aisle". He would be in more danger from THEM because of their unfocused, scattered attacks.

So many of them I know have flat out said that they would not be willing to take somebody's life in defense of their own. Go figure.
    “I have little patience with people who take the Bill of Rights for granted. The Bill of Rights, contained in the first ten amendments to the Constitution, is every American’s guarantee of freedom.” - - President Harry S. Truman, “Years of Trial and Hope”

I grew up with a guy that is a far left never owned a gun and now him and his far left friends are buying guns because they are worried about Trump ? Im thinking to myself WTF are you guys doing? the one guys wife completely forbid it so hes getting a small safe to lock in his garage ...smh fucking guys are Doctors and College Professors ....it kinda freaked me out when they started telling me about CCW classes and prepping.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast