Thread: Hillary, President of California.

Team GunsNet Gold 03/2014

Hillary, President of California.

New to me

Hillary, President of California.

We hear a cacophony of blaring and bleating from the media and the Hillary

gaggle that she won the popular vote and therefore she should be

president, 60,839,497 to 60,265,847. 47.8% to 47,3% with the

remaining 4.9% going to the other candidates.

But here are the facts:

Trump won the popular vote in 31 states to her 19 and DC. 62% to her 38%.

Trump led in the total popular vote for all states except California.

Hillary won California 5,860,714 to Trump’s 3,151,821. 61.6% to 33.1%

exclusive of the other candidates.

Thus California gave Hillary the popular vote for all states as

claimed by the Democrats.

But deduct her California vote from her national vote leaving her with

54,978,783, and deduct Trump’s California vote

from his national total, leaving him with 57,113.976, he wins in a

landslide in the other 49 states, 51.3% to her 48.7%. So in effect,

Hillary was elected president of California and Trump was elected president

of the rest of the country by a substantial margin.

This exemplifies the wisdom of the Electoral College to prevent the vote

of any one populace state from overriding the vote of the others.

Trump’s Campaign Manager Kellyanne Conway, whose expertise is polling, saw this early on and

devised her strategy of “6 pathways to the White House”.

This meant ignoring California with its huge Democrat majority and going

after the states that would give him the necessary electoral votes to win,

FL, NC, MI, PA, OH, and WI.

At its lowest point since the civil war! Could this mean the end of

the Democrat Party?

When the afternoon of January 20, 2017 arrives, the Republican Party will

have:

1) The Presidency

2) A majority of the House of Representatives.

3) A majority of the Senate.

4) Almost two-thirds of all the governorships.

5) Total control of the statehouses in almost two-thirds of all the states.

And in the near future, Republicans will be able to add:

6) A majority of the Supreme Court

The above has never happened before in American history.

Think about that and let it sink in for a moment.

And it's all because of one reason:

Barack Obama's forcing his extreme far-left agenda on an unwilling country

by executive orders, left wing judges, and obsequious bureaucrats.

. It's important to pass this on. With the demand that we do away

with the Electoral College and take the popular vote being pushed by

the media, etc, all Americans need to know that the Electoral College
    is working exactly as our Founding Fathers intended

Moderator & Team Gunsnet Platinum 07/2011 O.S.O.K.'s Avatar

I thought maybe the komifornia idiots were wanting the secede and have her as their new dictator lol
    ~Nemo me impune lacessit~

The kalexit folks have opened embassies and are really making the effort. Taking this further, imagine kali making good on kalexit and treating with all our enemies. Imagine Chinese forces stationed there as part of a defense treaty. The balkanisation of the US is their goal.
    "And how we burned in the camps later thinking, what would things have been like, if every security operative, when he went out at night to make an arrest, had been uncertain, whether he would return alive and had to say good-bye to his family?"

Quote Originally Posted by O.S.O.K. View Post
    I thought maybe the komifornia idiots were wanting the secede and have her as their new dictator lol
    There's a LOT OF US who will fight them tooth and nail. FUCK those commie motherfuckers. They're basically demanding that the REST Of us renounce our American citizenship. Believe me. It's all FANTASY right now. They're going through the motions but they can't even get a ballot measure until 2018 and then the rest of the union won't allow it.

It won't come to pass, though it sure makes the LIB TARDS look like idiots. Believe me, there are tons of Californians who will fight them (and we don't mean at the ballot box either) if they try to break away.........

Born and raised Californian here. I would personally vote for cal exit and then claim refuge status back in America. We might be able to split ca in two and then admit jefferson back into the union. This would make sure the commie voters in the bay area couldn't fuck up America anymore in national mastters and they would lose their senators and representatives. What is left of California would probably go back to Mexico after they finish off the economy.

More re kalexit;

More Californians dreaming of a country without Trump: poll
    http://www.reuters.com/article/us-us...-idUSKBN1572KB

California Hires Eric Holder to Lead Legal Fight Against Trump
    http://www.breitbart.com/california/...l-fight-trump/

"Embedded sources close to the State of Jefferson movement, who have been embedded in Brown’s CALEXIT meetings have reveals that that the Bank of China is helping to bankroll this movement in conjunction with George Soros. The Obama administration has representatives in the same room as these organized criminals. This is treason of the highest order."
    http://www.thecommonsenseshow.com/20...dministration/

Secessionists formally launch quest for California's independence
    http://www.latimes.com/politics/esse...htmlstory.html

Supporters of a plan for California to secede from the union took their first formal step Monday morning, submitting a proposed ballot measure to the state attorney general’s office in the hopes of a statewide vote as soon as 2018.
    http://ktla.com/2016/11/22/calexit-c...ate-officials/
    "And how we burned in the camps later thinking, what would things have been like, if every security operative, when he went out at night to make an arrest, had been uncertain, whether he would return alive and had to say good-bye to his family?"

Guns Network Contributor 01/2015 Altarboy's Avatar

Ain't gonna happen.

Quote Originally Posted by Altarboy View Post
    Ain't gonna happen.
    I read an article about this a month or two ago. The gist was you cant leave the union. There is no legal framework to do so in the constitution. There was a supreme court case after the civil war that said the confederacy never existed as a separate legal entity from the us. You would have to have a constitutional convention first to create a process for a state to leave.

Team Gunsnet Silver 02/14 - Moderator recon's Avatar

I like this!
    Buy It Cheap!
    Stack It Deep!

Original Member-July-1999!

Quote Originally Posted by recon View Post
    I like this!
    You shouldn't. It's treasonous and despicable for these fucktards to so blithely renounce their status as Americans. It sickens me. California provides the most federal tax revenue to the feds each year (alternating all the time with New York State). Despite the libtards in the coastal cities, the central valley produces a lot of the food and dairy that the rest of the nation consumes. I don't think the nation wants CA to leave, because of the impact it will have on the rest of the nation. What we need to do is bundle up these libtards and put them on an ISLAND Out in the middle of the ocean and they can fuck THAT up to their hearts content.

I will be one of those who will not sit down for this treason. I figure that tons of others will fight and we'll see the SECOND CIVIL WAR before that happens. I've pledged my allegiance to the UNITED STATES of AMERICA, not fucking California. This is prime real estate, that, despite the stupid influence of libtards, still provides a lot to the nation. I'm not handing it all over to the Libs without a fight.

Team Gunsnet Platinum 06/2016 ltorlo64's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by NAPOTS View Post
    I read an article about this a month or two ago. The gist was you cant leave the union. There is no legal framework to do so in the constitution. There was a supreme court case after the civil war that said the confederacy never existed as a separate legal entity from the us. You would have to have a constitutional convention first to create a process for a state to leave.
    The process would be opposite of what it takes to come into the Union. The state votes and, if approved, the congressional delegation for that state brings a bill to Congress so that just compensation for roads, federal property, debts incurred by the Union on behalf of the state, disposition of citizens who do not want to be part of the new country, dealings with adversaries, trade agreements, etc can be negotiated and decided upon before the separation. This was the problem with what the South did, they wanted to leave and then negotiate the separation when it should be negotiate the separation then leave.
    "Nothing ever gets so bad that government "help" can't make it worse." Pat Garrett, March 22, 2014

"HATE IS GOOD, WHEN ITS DIRECTED AT EVIL." PROBASCO, April 20, 2012

I tried to push the envelope, but found that it was stationery.

Have you heard about the new corduroy pillows? They're making head lines!

NRA Endowment Member

Quote Originally Posted by tank_monkey View Post
    You shouldn't. It's treasonous and despicable for these fucktards to so blithely renounce their status as Americans. It sickens me. California provides the most federal tax revenue to the feds each year (alternating all the time with New York State). Despite the libtards in the coastal cities, the central valley produces a lot of the food and dairy that the rest of the nation consumes. I don't think the nation wants CA to leave, because of the impact it will have on the rest of the nation. What we need to do is bundle up these libtards and put them on an ISLAND Out in the middle of the ocean and they can fuck THAT up to their hearts content.

I will be one of those who will not sit down for this treason. I figure that tons of others will fight and we'll see the SECOND CIVIL WAR before that happens. I've pledged my allegiance to the UNITED STATES of AMERICA, not fucking California. This is prime real estate, that, despite the stupid influence of libtards, still provides a lot to the nation. I'm not handing it all over to the Libs without a fight.

Tank, I understand and respect your viewpoint. It just pisses me off that the libs in the bay area and LA area run the entire state. They make decisions to satisfy their fruit loop constituents and then cram that shit down the throat of everyone else in the state, or worse, the rest of the country. I was born here and have lived here my entire life and I don't honestly believe it will ever change. I say let them have their shitty utopia and leave everyone else in the state and country the fuck alone. Maybe Jefferson is a decent compromise. They can take the coastal areas and run them into the ground and let the illegals run wild and let the north east become a new state.

Team GunsNet Bronze 10/2014

fox news is saying 1 in 3 kalifornians want to secede rather than have trump for president. they may have more nationwide support than realized.

Quote Originally Posted by kuntryboy View Post
    fox news is saying 1 in 3 kalifornians want to secede rather than have trump for president. they may have more nationwide support than realized.
    Nope. It's easy to vent now. All the libtards are in freak out mode. Come TWO YEARS from now we'll see. A lot of people will see the stupidity of that act when it's right in front of them.

What I don't appreciate is how the Mainstream Media seems to be egging this on. Do they really want to break up the United States? Typical Media Bias .... as far as the California media, NOT ONE bothers to point out ANY of the downsides of such a stupid act. Seriously? When people wanted to split the state into various parts in the years past, the media was all over as to how it was a dumb idea and logistically it couldn't work. Now they're silent when these morons actually want to LEAVE the United States?

I think it's yet another ploy to be (a) disruptive (b) give any Trumpers one more FALSE HOPE to hang their hat on (c) create the impression, even tangentially, that a Trump presidency is illegitimate ("Look he made California leave! he MUST be 'bad')....... It's all a temper tantrum and believe me, a lot of regular people (not on the right but not on the left either) are getting SICK of it.

I wonder if this will result in a few zillion cucks and illegals migrating to kali from the US.

California secession movement starts gathering petition signatures
    Backers seeking to break California away from the U.S. started collecting signatures Friday to get a proposed independence measure on the 2018 statewide ballot.

This isn't the first effort aimed at California secession but leaders say the previous tries were mostly about building awareness of the issue and increasing public support. They say recent polls show more Californians want a divorce from the union and believe that President Donald Trump's election also has boosted their cause.
    http://www.cnbc.com/2017/01/27/calif...047&yptr=yahoo

And in a more spiratorial view;

The Red Dawn Invasion of the US Has Just Taken a Huge Step Forward
    China and Russia have taken major steps closer to completing their Red Dawn invasion of the United States.

This article is a combination of the old and the new and convincingly builds the case that the US better begin to prepare to be attacked. I have been asserting for three years that the signs of a Red Dawn style invasion are appearing throughout Central and South America. Now, we are seeing more serious signs WITHIN the United States. This is no longer a case of throwing anomalies up on the wall and hoping to discern a pattern. A blind man can now see the dangers which are presented in this article through an analysis of what has been known and reported and what is currently transpiring.
    http://www.thecommonsenseshow.com/20...-step-forward/

Quote Originally Posted by 5.56NATO View Post

This isn't the first effort aimed at California secession but leaders say the previous tries were mostly about building awareness of the issue and increasing public support. They say recent polls show more Californians want a divorce from the union and believe that President Donald Trump's election also has boosted their cause.
    http://www.cnbc.com/2017/01/27/calif...047&yptr=yahoo
    Even with this influx of morons, they're still only ONE out of THREE in favor of. That means 66% of the state doesn't want to leave. They can't succeed with those numbers.

I do note that the LIBERAL MEDIA Is doing everything they can to encourage it. Why? I don't know. I figure the media is trying EVERYTHING they can to create chaos and discord in the U.S. as long as Trump is President.

Team Guns Network Silver 04/2013 alismith's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by tank_monkey View Post
    Even with this influx of morons, they're still only ONE out of THREE in favor of. That means 66% of the state doesn't want to leave. They can't succeed with those numbers.

I do note that the LIBERAL MEDIA Is doing everything they can to encourage it. Why? I don't know. I figure the media is trying EVERYTHING they can to create chaos and discord in the U.S. as long as Trump is President.
    Bingo! We have a winner. That's the reason right there. No further explanation necessary.
    "Valar morghulis; valar dohaeris."

Commucrats are most efficient at converting sins and crimes to accidents or misunderstandings.-Oswald Bastable

Making good people helpless won't make bad people harmless.

Freedom isn't free.

"Attitude is the paintbrush that colors our world." TV Series, Haven.

My Spirit Animal has rabies.

I'd rather be an American than a Democrat.

"If you can make a man afraid, you can control him" Netflix Series, The Irregulars

I have a feeling kalexit is where soros is going to spend his fortune.
    Last edited by 5.56NATO; 01-30-2017 at 01:55 PM.