Thread: Dear Hollywood

Team Gunsnet Silver 02/14 - Moderator recon's Avatar

Thumbs up Dear Hollywood

Now this is spot on! From another site and had to share!

This guy lives where we live...in the real world! From a military buddy...

Dear Hollywood celebrities,
    It’s time to wake up now. Get this! The only reason you exist is for my entertainment. Some of you are beautiful. Some of you can deliver a line with such conviction that you bring tears to my eyes. Some of you are so convincing that you scare the crap out of me. And others are so funny you can make me laugh uncontrollably. And others make music that makes my toe tap and my body sway.

But you all have one thing in common. You only exist and have a place in my world to entertain me. That’s it. Nothing else!
    You make your living pretending to be someone else. You play dress-up like a 5-year-old. Your world is a make believe world. It is not real. It doesn’t exist. You live for the camera and microphone, while the rest of us live in the real world. Your entire existence depends on my patronage. I crank the organ grinder, and you dance.

Therefore, I don’t care where you stand on issues. Honestly, your opinion means nothing to me. Just because you had a lead role in a movie about prostitution doesn’t mean you know what it’s like to be a prostitute Because you show a breast at a halftime football show while singing off key, doesn't make you a world spokesperson. Your view matters far less to me than that of a someone living in Timbuktu.

Believe me or not, the hard truth is that you aren’t real. I turn off my TV or shut down my computer or turn off my radio, and you cease to exist. Once I am done with you, I go back to the real world until I want you to entertain me again
    I don’t care that you think BP executives deserve the death penalty. I don’t care what you think about the environment. I don’t care if you believe fracking is bad. I don’t care if you call for more gun control. I don’t care if you believe in catastrophic human-induced global warming. And I could'nt care less that you supported Hillary for President. Get back into your bubble. I’ll let you know when I’m in the mood for something pretty or scary or funny.

And one other thing. What was with all this “I’ll leave the country if Donald Trump wins”? Don’t you know how stupid that made you sound? What did you think my reaction was going to be? I better not vote for Trump or we’ll lose Whoopi Goldberg? Al Sharpton? Amy Schumer? Bruce Springsteen? or Barbara Striestand?And several more. Leave. I don’t care! And don’t let the door hit you in the ass on your way out Oh by the way, is Clinton returning any of the money you so generously donated to her election?

Make me laugh. Make me cry. Make me sing. Even scare me. But realize this, the only words of yours that matter are scripted — just like your pathetic little lives. I may agree with some of you from time to time, but in the final analysis, it doesn’t matter. In my world, you exist solely for my entertainment.
    Regards,

Paul
    Buy It Cheap!
    Stack It Deep!

Original Member-July-1999!

Team Guns Network Silver 04/2013 alismith's Avatar

Oooooooooooooo, I like it.

It's exactly right, too.

When they stop being entertaining, I turn them off.
    "Valar morghulis; valar dohaeris."

Commucrats are most efficient at converting sins and crimes to accidents or misunderstandings.-Oswald Bastable

Making good people helpless won't make bad people harmless.

Freedom isn't free.

"Attitude is the paintbrush that colors our world." TV Series, Haven.

My Spirit Animal has rabies.

I'd rather be an American than a Democrat.

"If you can make a man afraid, you can control him" Netflix Series, The Irregulars

Team GunsNetwork PLATINUM 10/2012 rci2950's Avatar

That's really good. It should be passed around facebook.
    Gunsnet member since 2002
    Salt Water Cowboy - Dolphin 38

Indiana, a state that is trying to remain free.
    Excellent! Thanks for posting it recon!!!

**Team GunsNet SILVER 12/2014** skorpion's Avatar

Nailed it like a cum shot to the eye.
    The pen is mightier than the sword, but only when you're shoving it through your enemy's throat.
    USMC Active Duty, 2004-2008
    Gunsnet Member since January 2003

George Carlin and Frank Zappa had words for our entertainers years ago but they didn't listen.
    "And how we burned in the camps later thinking, what would things have been like, if every security operative, when he went out at night to make an arrest, had been uncertain, whether he would return alive and had to say good-bye to his family?"

Speaking of Hollywood.

Anti-Trump Chi-Coms buying up Hollywood

Hollywood is set to begin work on Little America, a dystopian adventure movie set in a future where a Trump-like U.S. president has bankrupted America and China has called in its debts.

The film, set to be produced by explosion-obsessed director Michael Bay, describes a future where the president has destroyed America’s economy, prompting China to call in its debts, making it the de facto owner of the country while many Americans emigrate to China for work.

Universal Pictures recently picked up the rights to the movie after a heated bidding war with several producers, reports the Hollywood Reporter.

The plot of the movie follows a former American Force Recon member who is hired by a Chinese billionaire to infiltrate an American ghetto and rescue his daughter.

The tone of the movie is said to be similar to the 1981 John Carpenter film Escape from New York starring Kurt Russell.
    https://www.intellihub.com/chinese-p...nt-killing-us/
    "And how we burned in the camps later thinking, what would things have been like, if every security operative, when he went out at night to make an arrest, had been uncertain, whether he would return alive and had to say good-bye to his family?"

Quote Originally Posted by rci2950 View Post
    That's really good. It should be passed around facebook.
    It is getting "passed around". I got it in an email and forwarded it.
    “I have little patience with people who take the Bill of Rights for granted. The Bill of Rights, contained in the first ten amendments to the Constitution, is every American’s guarantee of freedom.” - - President Harry S. Truman, “Years of Trial and Hope”

Davi to Hollywood Elite: Invite Illegal Aliens and Refugees to the Oscars… or You’re Racists!
    http://www.breitbart.com/big-hollywo...ir-afterparty/

Team Guns Network Silver 04/2013 alismith's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by 5.56NATO View Post
    Davi to Hollywood Elite: Invite Illegal Aliens and Refugees to the Oscars… or You’re Racists!
    http://www.breitbart.com/big-hollywo...ir-afterparty/
    Excellent article. I would go a step further and ask them to host 2, or 3, illegal alien families at their places of residence, too. And, since they believe in open borders, they should stop locking their doors and cars to show their trust and love.
    "Valar morghulis; valar dohaeris."

Commucrats are most efficient at converting sins and crimes to accidents or misunderstandings.-Oswald Bastable

Making good people helpless won't make bad people harmless.

Freedom isn't free.

"Attitude is the paintbrush that colors our world." TV Series, Haven.

My Spirit Animal has rabies.

I'd rather be an American than a Democrat.

"If you can make a man afraid, you can control him" Netflix Series, The Irregulars

Imagine Trudeau sharing his mansion with some freshly returned isis vets.